ππ‹πˆπ’π’π…π”π‹ π‚π‡π€πŽπ’

Por -eroticsaint

[ ππ‹πˆπ’π’π…π”π‹ 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest... Mais

πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘
π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’ (updated)
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ‘
!!!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ’
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ”
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ–
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ“πŸŽ
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 & π†π‘π€π˜π’πŽπ
𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 0.2
Bonus Chapter 0.3
Bonus Chapter 0.4
Bonus Chapter 0.5
B.C
Not So Blissful Secrets
Little chaos
TORN LOYALTIES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’πŸ

22.7K 422 291
Por -eroticsaint

(I love headboards, you'll understand throughout the chapter.)

STELLA

"Slow down, Dean. My birthday party isn't supposed to be messy." I rolled my eyes but smiled at him. He was drinking like crazy, if only I didn't invite half of the classroom. I liked the gifts, especially Marcella's, Avery's, Lily's, and the guys' gifts. Except that asshole Grayson, was fucking late. Let's not start with Damon, he was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago, where is he?

"Hey, princess. Missed me?" I jumped when someone snuck behind me. I turned around and crossed my arms at Grayson. He kissed my cheek and looked me up and down. I was wearing a satin pink dress that reached my thighs, I was the birthday girl, and pink was a must.

"Pretty dress, you look gorgeous." He complimented. I smiled and nodded, obviously, I looked gorgeous. "I know I look gorgeous, thank you." He surprisingly smiled at my attitude. At least someone was getting used to it.

"So, don't be mad but I got you two gifts. I swear I didn't know what to choose. You're just so special to me, princess. I have to spoil you."

"What am I your girlfriend?" I scoffed, grabbing a shot of tequila from the waitress my Dad hired.

"Technically, you are." He smirked. This is my birthday, does he have to be an asshole?

"I'll pick you up after your birthday party is over, your gifts aren't here." He took the tequila from me. What the hell? I tried to take it back but he handed it to the waitress that's roaming around.

"No drinking, today is a night to remember. Very special, my princess." I groaned at him, such a pain in the ass. Damon walked into the mansion where my party is hosted, it's about time. Grayson winked at Damon and tried to hug him but Damon dodged.

"Birthday princess first, buddy. Don't you have some manners?" Damon joked, coming up to me. Grayson scowled and elbowed Damon. "I swear to god, you're an asshole."

Damon hugged me and pecked my cheek. "Here you go, just please don't kill anyone." He handed me a box. I was curious, so I opened it right then and there. My eyes widened and I grinned mischievously. I love this.

"You bought her a dagger? God damn it I should be bought her a gun!" Grayson growled. I picked up the shiny, sharp dagger and raised it to Grayson, instead of flinching he gripped my wrist and pulled me against him.

"You'll need training, I can tutor you, princess." He smiled.

"Thank you, Damon. I love it, but will you bail me out of jail if I get in trouble?" I fake pouted.

"And leave my partner in crime? Hell no." Damon winked, walking to Marcella and the group. Grayson stood beside me, watching me intensely.

"Take a picture and stick it in your bedroom ceiling, you could watch me all night."

"Why would I need a picture when you're going to be on my bed beside me? Thanks for the offer tho, love." He threw his hand around my waist, pulling me to our friend group. If it was considered one anymore, since the accident, we had been like strangers.

"Thank you all for coming, I appreciate it," I said out of decency, I didn't want to make my friends feel unwelcome.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world, I'm so glad you're eighteen. And our graduation is so soon, I'm thrilled to hear your valedictorian speech. I know you're going to be terrific." Liliana beamed. She was the sun of our group, always blooming. Sometimes, I don't know how I became friends with such beautiful souls. The most heartbreaking thing is that I don't know if we're even close anymore.

"Yeah, I'm delighted to hear you're valedictorian, you deserve it." Marcella placed her hand on my shoulder. Can't she just pull me in one single hug? I missed her hugs, they were full of love and enchantment. Unfortunately, we just chatted throughout the whole party.

"Bye, Stella! Happy birthday once again, we will miss you." Some students gathered to say goodbye. The night had finished, except when I wanted to close the door to the house since it was empty, I forgot Grayson was right beside me. His gift.

"Come on, princess. Let's go see your present. I hope you like it. I really fucking stressed, therefore, don't break my heart." He opened the door for me.

I noticed there were two bikes in the parking lot. Grayson's, and a black one with a hint of red stripes in some places. "Did someone forget their motorcycle?" I asked, glancing at Grayson and around the compound.

"Let me introduce you to gift number one. A motorcycle, for us to both go on adventures together. I'll miss you riding with me tho, I love your legs around me. Except, I want to race you." He smirked, handing me the keys. My lips parted and I smiled. He got me a motorcycle. This is amazing.

"Good, I will win every time."

"I'll give you a head start, race me to my penthouse, I have a GPS trace in that motorcycle, just in case." He picked me up to sit on the bike. I grinned, before I could throw my purse away, I grabbed the red lipstick.

"I'm wearing a dress, you'll win." I scoffed.

He smiled wickedly and sat on his motorcycle. "Just because you have a motorcycle now doesn't mean you won't ride with me. I'm still going to fuck you on mine soon." He turned on his engine of his, roaring it.

"But where would you fuck me on your bike? There is no private place." I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my grin.

"Plenty of locations, now, start." The second the words spilled from his lips, the second I drove. He wasn't ahead of me, asshole, he was trying to give me a head start. I slowed down and raised my middle finger to him. He fastened up and drove. The road was empty, which means we can drive however we want.

I scoffed when we reached the penthouse, but he won. He drove better than me, he has the experience, except ill win him in the future, I won't let him enjoy his triumph this victory.

"Good job, princess. You did well." He took off his helmet, earning a scowl from me. He was mocking me, this dickhead was mocking me. He surprised me by holding my hand as we walked inside the building. A couple of security guards greeted us with nods. I was used to this respect, all because of fame.

The elevators opened and we walked in, my heels clicking on the tiles. "Stop staring at me, Grayson." I leaned against the mirror walls. "I like staring at you." He leaned against the wall in front of me.

"Fuck waiting until the bedroom. And fuck the present, I'll give it to you after." He growled before walking towards me and smashing his lips against mine. He gripped my jaw and I stood on my tiptoes to reach him. His lips moved against mine, and soon, he took over by sliding his tongue in. I threw my head back when he trailed kisses on my neck.

The elevator door dinged, and while kissing me, he pressed the code in and walked us inside. I could still hear his planting while he kissed me. He closed the door to his bedroom and threw me on the bed.

"Grayson, condom?" I grunted while he sat in between my thighs, my dress sliding up my waist, revealing my white-laced panties. I was drenched, without any physical touch. He opened his drawer, while I took off his shirt.

"Pants, princess." He demanded. I unbuckled his belt while keeping eye contact. In a swift breeze, he had taken off my dress, unstrapped my bras, and had me naked. "I want you to suck my cock, princess." He grunted.

"Then why'd you take off my clothes?" I sat on my knees, on the floor.

"So I can enjoy the sight, while your pretty mouth is around my cock. Now, fucking make me come already." He said in a hungry voice. Asshole.

"I hate the way you switch up, but just like you, I want you." I pulled down his boxers, while he gripped my hair in his fist, making me whimper.

"Just like that, down your throat, princess." He panted heavily while I took all of him down my mouth. I felt a throb in my pussy, clenching my thighs together. I choked when he trusted his cock harder, making me widen my eyes at him.

"Shh... Take it like a good princess." I couldn't understand if he was degrading or praising me. But fuck, he made me feel so good. The way he dipped his head back and spread his legs wider with each tear that slid down my eyes. I pushed my mouth up and down, loving the effect I had on him.

My knees buckled when he pressed his hand on my pussy, only the lace fabric separating me from whimpering. What was he trying to do? "Pleasing you in return, just keep sucking." He pushed my head, keeping me in line.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head while he fingered me, I couldn't even express myself because his cock was shoved in my mouth. Therefore, I sank my teeth into him. Yes, I just bit him.

His hand gripped my hair harder, I cried in pain and pleasure. "I'm so close, princess." He almost whimpered. I swirled my tongue and held his thigh, pressing my nails into his skin. He let his orgasm out, his seeds dropping in my mouth. "Swallow every drop, if anything falls from your mouth, I'm spanking you until you aren't able to have a single tear in your eyes." He ordered.

Just like he said, I managed to swallow him. I scowled at him when he was smiling, looking proud. "Stop smiling, lay on the bed. My turn." I hissed, pushing him onto the bed. I know he hated taking orders, but It's not like I'm going to dominate him, I'm just going to do it my way.

"Princess, I don't like to be ordered. That's my job." He gripped my hips when I sat on top of him, feeling myself wet.

"I'm not going to order you, don't you want me to ride you, Grayson?" I bit my lip, feeling my insides tighten against him. He smirked and nodded, did he really think he was going to only enjoy this?

I rubbed myself against his cock, making him bite his tongue, what a needy guy. When he raised his hand to touch me, I pinned both his hands down. "No touching me," I warned, riding him.

"Get on my face, princess. I don't play nice. I want you, now. On my face. Be a good girl for me." He controlled me, but I ignored him. "Or should I discipline you?" He smiled mischievously. That's what it took me, I have to take him seriously.

"But I'm heavy,"

"You're not, and nothing can stop me from granting the princess an orgasm. Now, stop making excuses, and put your pussy on my head." This time, I obeyed and wrapped my thighs on each side of his head, the second my pussy touched his mouth, the second his tongue slid. No fuckint patience, whatsoever.

"Remember all the times you said you hate me? Tell me how much you hate me while you ride my face." His hoarse voice made me cry out while he swirled his tongue in me. He was so going to pay for this, he loves making me feel this way. He knows it's affecting me.

"I fucking hate you, Grayson. Because how can you fuck so good? You're a dickhead! You fucked too many girls, this is unfair." I groaned, hating the way he makes me feel.

"Don't worry, I'm devoted to you. I only like you, Stella."

"What do you mean?" I stammered while riding his face, holding on to the headboard "You're mine, everyone knows it. No more hiding, Be my girlfriend, Stella. One word, yes or no?"

I didn't hesitate, only smiled while trembling. "Yes, but under one condition." I gasped when he sank his teeth into my flesh. Was he fucking serious? He hummed in response. "Next time, I want to be the one demanding."

"Sure, princess." And oh my fucking god, all night, both of us took rounds. Let's just say I don't think I'll walk properly for the graduation.

MARCELLA

After Stella's birthday party, my parents didn't mind Damon staying over with me, in my room. Jaxon didn't mind either, he was with Liliana. Damon and I were on my bed, while I laid on top of him. I loved the safe feeling, and I enjoyed the freedom now.

"Marcella, did you sleep?" He whispered, making sure not to startle or scare me. I shook my head, turning around to face him since I was laying on my back against him.

"You can't sleep either?" I asked, keeping my voice low, in case my parents were asleep, I didn't want to disturb them.

"No angel, I can't." He caressed my chin with his thumb. I remembered the conversation Avery and I had. She asked me if Damon and I were sleeping together and I answered honestly; no. She asked why and I said because none of us make a move. Avery mentioned how he must be waiting for me to make a move since he doesn't want me to think he's using me, which made me overthink. Does Damon want to have sex but is worried I'm going to have a bad image of him?

"What is bothering you? You can tell me. Your problems are mine, you don't have to keep a burden, angel." He sighed, sitting on my bed and pulling me on his thighs.

"Are you anxious that I'll think you're using me? If your body wants pleasure you can ask me. I don't want to make you feel like you can't have sex." I blurted, not thinking my way through words. I felt impure for using words like that, but I didn't care.

"Marcella, where is this coming from?" He furrowed his eyebrows. He never once gotten mad at me, therefore, I wasn't scared of him.

"Just please tell me, you know I'm your girlfriend, I don't mind it if you want to have sex. It's normal."

"Listen, angel. I don't care about sex when I'm with you, I like to spend time with you doing anything. Sex doesn't matter anymore, you do. And you've gone through many things these past weeks, I don't want to cause you any stress with intimacy." He admitted, putting my hair behind my neck.

I softened against his body and leaned against him. "But I want to. I want you to touch me. And I want to return the pleasure. You deserve it." I hesitated at the words that left my lips.

Damon stared at me, his cool blue eyes watching me intimately. He stroked his fingertip on my bottom lip, causing me to look up at him. "Touching you is a perfect pleasure. I don't need anything in return. Spread your legs and stay on my lap, hold onto the headboard." He laid down, I stayed on top of him and followed his orders. My hands gripped the wooden headboard while he pulled down my shorts. I slid his sweatpants to his hips and gaped at the new tattoo. I didn't know he got a tattoo.

I paused. Marcella, Angel. He tattooed my name and the nickname angel on his lower stomach. "Do you like it?" He rasped. "Of course I do." I smiled. I removed his boxers and he praised me once again.

"Good girl, now, keep your moans down." He guided my erotic body while shoving my ass on his cock, making me pant slowly yet steadily. "Oh god," I cried out under my breath.

"Not your god, angel." He rasped before rubbing himself against me.

----------

A/N

Holy shit, what a spicy and long chapter. I loved every second of it because Grayson and Stella are finally officially together, love them together. And oh my god!! Marcella and Damon have my fucking heart.

Warning: nine more chapters until Blissful Chaos is completely done. I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you for your support. If you want, to comment, or vote, I don't mind.

SOCIALS FOR TEASERS:

INSTAGRAM: localmoi

TikTok: eroticsaint

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

Hate Loving You | COMPLETED Por Skyler

Ficção Adolescente

15.2K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
317K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
389K 8.2K 40
( THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION ) **VERY CRINGE WORTHY IM WARNING YOU**πŸ˜– **VERY CLICHE**πŸ˜– He's a bit on the edge She's the good girl. He's...
17.1K 581 40
When my father left my mother and me for a better life, I was devastated and naively thought my life couldn't get any worse. How wrong I was. My new...