Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -11(friend's support)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
Chapter - 25(Decision)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter - 28(ex-lover)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 34 (kidnapped)
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 36 (history repeat)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

chapter - 41 (wedding)

874 52 28
By Devilananya5904

.

.

.

Three weeks passed

Now Kinn is fully recovered and can walk freely without any help, while both families are preparing for the wedding of Kinnporsche on the request of Kinn as he doesn't want to wait more to make Porsche fully his , otherside Porsche's fear and anxiety increases whenever Kinn is not around him, he feels like he will lost Kinn again.

After recovering, first thing Kinn did is to punish Luke because tawan is already punished by Porsche very brutally. He never thinks Porsche can be like this . He didn't punished Luke because he wants Kinn to punish him .

Porsche killed tawan very brutally then gives his body to kinn's favourite pet, Leo (lion 🦁)......

Kinn beat Luke very brutally and torture him for days, when he completely died he gives his body to crocodiles.......

There is the ends of villains of their life that makes them separate.....

.

.

After a week!!...

On wedding day!!

At the aisle!!....

Guest all siting while kinn standing infront of the priest.. Beside him Korn and rose speaking to each other secretly....

Kinn is standing with Vegas as his best man , while looking towards entrance with longing eyes. Kinn, He is so fucking nervous at the same time eager to see his love.........

Vegas : oho ho , someone can't even wait for his lifetime imprisonment.........(he said teasingly While Kinn give him, 'I will see you later' look)......

Suddenly.......

"Groom is coming.." Kinn who hear this immediately smiling looking at the door, Which open....

Porche enter with his father. Flowers are throwing over him.. When he get near kinn , his eyes meet kinn's eyes. A smile break out from his lips.......

Path give Porsche's hand to Kinn with a promise that "he will never leave his hand and make him cry" as Kinn agreed.......

Some time goes.......

Priest : Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul , will you take Porsche Pachara kittisawat as your wedded husband........

Kinn look at Porsche and said...

Kinn :"I do.."

And priest turn to Porsche who is staring at kinn with so many emotions.......

Priest : Porsche Pachara kittisawat, will you take Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul as your wedded husband.........

A smile form on porche's lips,..
Porsche : "yes..I do.."

Priest : "then exchange your ring as your promise.".....

Khun and Kim give ring box to Kinn and Porsche . Kinn and Porsche open the box and see the rings......

Kinn took K initial ring while Porsche took the P initial ring.......

Kinn hold porche's hand and put the ring on his finger and then Porsche put ring on kinn's finger. He don't want to leave kinn's hand but he need to leave......

Priest : "I pronounce you both as husband and wife. Now you can kiss and seal the vows." ........

Kinn take a step forward and hold Porsche's neck pulled him towards himself. He press his lips on Porsche's and start to move his lips , one tear drop from Porsche's eyes along with kinn , who also let out some tears . Porsche is so happy , finally he gets his love back , life not give everyone a second chance but he get that chance to live his life with his Kinn , his love. God gives him a second chance to live his life with Kinn........

Everyone claps happily and showers flowers on them . After that both cut their wedding cake and feed each other.......

After some time

Porsche's parents did the farewell of Porsche, while chay cried so much for his brother, Porsche too. He takes blessings from his parents then go with Kinn to theerapanyakul mansion.......

.

Theerapanyakul mansion!

Kinnporsche are standing infront of kinn's room door and look at each other.....

"Are you ready, Porsche??"....... Kinn asked....

"I'm always ready Kinn. You don't know how much I waited for this moment."..... Porsche said.....

Kinn smile at his words pick him in arms. Porsche lock his arms around his neck. They both enter inside Room , where beautifully decorated bed increasing beauty of the room.....

Kinn make Porsche lay on bed come on him, kiss his forehead. Porsche close eyes feeling him open eyes feeling nothing find Kinn who is hugging him from side while putting head on his chest......

Kinn : (intensely) Porsche! this is not right time. You are very young for this. First I want you to achieve your career goal of becoming a businessman then only we will take our marriage to another level...... (Porsche about to say something but interrupted)...... I know you want to fulfill your duty as wife but Porsche our relation is far from these things. We have lots of time for this. I want you to focus on your career life.....

Porsche : (smile) you know what Kinn, I am so lucky that you are my husband otherwise usually all husbands thinks about
their needs not about their wife. I am so lucky that you are in my life. But I really want to become your's in all senses......

Kinn : (while holding his hand) and I am lucky then you because you are in life who made me like this. (Porsche smile listening him)
I also want to make you mine but before that I want you to become successful. .....(saying this he kiss his forehead lovingly).

Both are laying in each other's arms suddenly a thought comes in kinn's mind , he called Porsche make him look at him.......

Kinn : Porsche? (He hums ) you got an offer from US to complete your study there....(Porsche hums)....I want you to accept that offer as I know that you still didn't accept that offer.....(that makes Porsche shocked he looks at Kinn anxiously)......

Porsche : (anxiously) but Kinn, for that I have to go US and I don't want to go there leaving you alone.......(he is really scared what if again something happened to Kinn)......

Kinn : (not know about his anxiety and fear)... Porsche, it's just for three years na , after that you will to return to me and you only applied for this to go there na??.....

Porsche : yeah , I applied but till then I didn't met you na but now I met u and now I can't stay alone without you......(saying this tears welled up in his eyes)......

Kinn : Pete and Arm also go with you and I will call you daily. Please don't reject that offer.......(he said try to make him understand).....

Porsche : no, I will not go there and it's final. I will not go there leaving you alone.......

Kinn : Please Porsche, please accept that offer for me. Can't you do that for your Kinn??.......(Porsche looks at kinn's sad eyes as he can do anything for him but can't see him sad)......

Porsche : okay, I will go but for you only and you have to promised me that you will call me daily.......

Kinn : I promise you that I will call my baby boy daily.......(saying this he pecked his lips while Porsche looking at him shockingly).....

Kinn chuckled to see Porsche's reaction and hold his chin put his lips on him start kissing him hardly make his eyes widened. Kinn is kissing him passionately while tracing hand on his waist. He broke kiss when feel out of breath.......

Kinn : I said we can't make love but that doesn't mean I can't even kiss my wife.......(Porsche smiles to listen his words, Kinn again put his lips over him and start kissing him softly. Porsche also kiss him back lovingly soon broke kiss).....

Both sleep in each other's arm.

.

Next morning!

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Porsche is packing his bags as he is leaving for US in the evening, just then listened Kinn who is calling his name.....

Kinn : (calling him) Porsche can you please pass my towel. Actually I forget my towel please......

Porsche take out towel from cupboard go toward washroom but quickly turn seeing Kinn who is peeping from washroom. His upper naked body is showing which making Porsche blush and moreover his naughty smile is sending shiver in his spinal code.

Kinn: (naughtily) what happened Porsche? Liked the view?....

Porsche feeling highly embarrassed, his cheek become pinkish in shyness. He give him towel run from there while blushing make Kinn chuckles at his blush, his wifey is naughty but when he teases him he became a shy doll.......

.

In the evening!!....

At airport!!

Everyone in theerapanyakul's family, Porsche's family and friends come there to see off Porsche, who is crying hugging Kinn tightly as he is not ready to leave him. Kinn and everyone convinced him , after so many lectures , Porsche ready to leave Kinn and go with Pete and Arm, as it's time for their flight. Kinn kissed his forehead lovingly and send him.........

Porsche go with Pete and Arm for checking. When Porsche disappear from his sight, a lone tear escaped from kinn's eyes which he is holding for a long time. He immediately wiped his tears, so that noone can see it, only he knows that how much he is going to miss his baby boy.....

After Porsche left, Path puts his hand on Kinn's shoulder as Kinn turned towards him......

"Thank you Kinn for considering my request otherwise Porsche will never agreed to go"...... Path said as he is the only who asked kinn's help to send Porsche US as a father he doesn't want his son to leave his goal and dreams.......

"Don't say thank you Dad, It's my duty to fulfill my wife's dreams and ambitions." ..... Kinn said with a little smile as Path nods, everyone returns back after sending Porsche.......

Words - 1613

See you in next chapter.....

Please support and votes, support my other stories too.....

I'm very sorry to those reader who waits for my other stories update....🙏💚💛....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.5K 31
Kinnporsche × Love in the air × until we meet again..and other series.... This.is a fanfiction that contains characters from many BL series and some...
FAKE By SivSan

Fanfiction

26.3K 934 19
What will happen when the Trust is broken... Will they have a happy ending or will they drift apart from each other.... Will Love find its way? Por...
15.3K 662 35
Short Story "Did you ever fall in love with one of your friends? Warning : Slow update This story is pure fictional
11.7K 504 18
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...