Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
53rd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
74th chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
81st chapter
82nd chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
94th chapter
95th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

104th chapter

77 7 3
By Caelie_Caladea

After a while, Sebastian and Ominis came back. Both were sweating profusely but looked cheerful.

It was impressive how quickly Sebastian's years of hatred had given way to his brotherly love for Ominis.

Sebastian undressed down to his underwear and jumped into our pool. Ominis sat down on the edge and just let his feet cool a little in the water. "Ominis, can't you swim?" asked Garreth irritably.

"Yes I can, but I didn't want to just take my clothes off in front of you," he said, laughing a little embarrassingly. "I can give you an old pair of my shorts. It's no problem.", Garreth was offering. Ominis didn't respond at first but then nodded and followed Garreth into the house.

Both came out wearing nothing but a pair of shorts each.

Ominis jumped in after Sebastian while Garreth sat down next to me again. He took Tina in his arms and walked slowly towards the water. "Garreth, she can't swim!" yelled Anne, alarmed, but Garreth turned and tilted his head, "Do you think I'm just going to throw her into the water? I hold her all the time, you know? Don't worry, done it a few times in the past with our boys," he called out, handing Tina to Sebastian as he slowly got into the water. He took her from him again and began to slide her across the surface of the water.

I looked at Anne, her head bright red, "I'm sorry, even though Garreth is all grown up, in my mind he's still that jolly little jerk I knew," she said with a laugh.

"He still is, Anne. So you have nothing to be ashamed of!" exclaimed Sebastian, grinning broadly.

"But he's a good guy. I'm glad to hear how it all turned out with you three. I know Sebastian has caused you, and Garreth in particular, quite a few problems." " They did to each other, after all." 

"Yes, but Sebastian knew how you and Garreth felt about each other, and yet he used his charming ability to win you over." "Yes, but I was also interested in him. Even a few years before that. But I'm glad things came out the way they did. I don't want to miss either of them in my life." "Yes, and their love for each other seems to have become really strong too. I mean, the last time I saw you all together, they were already getting along well, but it was very different then. I'm sincerely glad it's turned out like this. And I'm very sorry. I really didn't know previously that Ominis had turned him in. Otherwise I would have got him out of that place much earlier."

Anne and I chatted on for a long time while the three men were playing with Tina.We decided that we would go together in a few days to get our wedding dresses, but first, we wanted to help them get re-settled at Feldcroft.

Together we went there and started to decorate everything nicely. Sebastian and Ominis had already brought the furniture back in, but Anne had other ideas about interior design than Sebastian and so we arranged everything.

In the coming days, however, they spent more time at our house during the day than at their own. The men planned the details of the wedding, asked John if it would be possible to have a second wedding at our party, which John replied immediately in the positive, and then they continued to consider while Anne and I went to Hogsmeade to have a look at the dresses.

Anne was looking more and more healthy by the day. She hadn't had any attacks of pain since our trip to the Gaunts.

"Caelie, what do you think of this?", Anne asked me, showing me a beautiful long dress. It had a semi-transparent material above the neckline that closed at the neck. The sleeves were also semi-transparent and lightly puffed. A beautiful dress.

"Anne, that looks great! Try it on!", I said enthusiastically. "Do you think the material feels comfortable?" she asked me doubtfully. I touched it. It had something silky in it. "Yes, it feels really soft. Why do you ask?" "Well, Ominis doesn't see me, but he judges my clothing by the feeling of it on his skin," Anne said, slightly embarrassed and blushing.

"The two of you are really cute.", I said and smiled at Anne, "But go on, now dress it! I want to see it."

Anne scurried into the changing room while I continued to search for my own dress. I found one that was somewhat similar to my first dress. Though it was also floor-length.

It had no lacing on the front, but a wide lacing on the back, which would allow half my back to be seen. I thought about it. I really liked the dress, but was it too revealing?

When Anne came back outside, we were both delighted. It really did look amazing on her.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" she asked me. "Yes, but I don't know if the dress is really appropriate for a wedding," I said sceptically. "Try it on and then we'll decide together," Anne replied with a smile.

I went into the changing room and undressed. A pregnancy belly was not yet noticeable, and I assumed that it would stay that way for a while. When I was expecting Sammy, I hadn't been able to see it for a long time, much later than with the twins. I put on the dress and, at least from the front, it looked perfect.

It was embroidered with gold and silver threads that sparkled gorgeously in the light. It finished above the décolleté. I saw in the shop's selection that they also had petticoats and I thought that was the perfect addition. "Anne, can you bring me one of those pretty petticoats please?", I called out to her. A moment later, she held a petticoat out to me through the curtain. "Thank you. I won't need much longer either."

I put it on, tying the lacing tightly. Thanks to Sebastian's frequent bondage, my shoulder joints had become fairly flexible then, and that hadn't changed to this day.

I pushed the curtain aside and stepped out. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. It was perfect. Anne, too, stood beside me in amazement. "Take it. If the back cutting bothers you, you can just wear a long veil," she suggested.

"You're right. Do you think Sebastian and Garreth will like it?", I asked a little uncertainly. Anne raised an eyebrow and grinned at me. "Well, I don't know Garreth's personal taste, but you'll be driving Sebastian wild with it. Knowing him, the lacing will turn him on all day," she said, rolling her eyes with a laugh before looking at me again and smiling, "I think it suits you so perfectly."

"Thank you Anne," I said with a smile. "What else do you need?" "Shoes and a necklace. And a veil, of course. I know a shop where we can find veils. Come on!" she said and went to the cash register.

Garreth had loaned her the money for her wedding outfit and Ominis and Anne both promised to pay it back as soon as possible.

We continued happily laughing as we walked through Hogsmeade with our brand new dresses. We bought an ice cream and went into a whimsical shop that had all sorts of accessories for all sorts of events.

Anne and my eyes fell on the wedding accessories. There were handbags, masses of jewellery and also really beautiful veils. I grabbed one that had a gold comb with silver embellishments. Anne looked at me and jumped a little. "Merlin's beard, it's perfect! Take that!" she said joyfully and took it from my hand to put it in my hair.

The veil itself went down to my knees. "Is the length alright?", I asked her. "Absolutely! People will definitely still see your back, but it will look gorgeous."

I smiled and looked around. "Here, I think this goes well with your dress," I said and handed her a slightly shorter veil, "I think with dresses that are so high necked, a shorter veil goes a little better." Anne nodded and closed her eyes to feel the fabric better.

It was really nice how lovingly she chose everything so that Ominis got as much out of it as possible, despite his blindness.

We also found a matching necklace for Anne. I wanted to wear my regular jewellery again, even though Garreth tried to convince me to buy some new jewellery. But no, I was not a person who spent a lot of money on such things. I loved my few jewellery and wore them every day as much as I could.

After the twins were born, I had to take off my necklace from Sebastian for a while because Eddie was always pulling on it and I didn't want it to be broken. I had it on my bedside table all the time until I could wear it safely again.

Now, of course, I was wearing it again, which almost made Sebastian cry again when he finally returned.

Anne and I walked a little bit further through Hogsmeade, because she still needed shoes. Together we went to the shop where I had bought my shoes at the time. I wanted to wear them again, so I didn't need new ones.

Anne and I picked out a beautiful pair with short heels. She felt comfortable. She looked really happy. She felt better day by day. The circles under her eyes were fading a little. Of course, after all these years of suffering that pain, her recovery would take time, but I was really optimistic. She seemed so full of life and energy.

We went back home where we were met by our almost-husbands. "Well, get dressed up," Sebastian said with a light laugh. "No, you can't see the dresses until the wedding," Anne said, giving Ominis a kiss.

"That's cruel, I got to see Caelie's first dress then too," Sebastian lamented, "Garreth, why don't you say something as well." "I'm looking forward to the surprise," Garreth said with a smile."So, did you get on with your plans?", I asked curiously. I knew they were planning to choose a new location.

"Yes, but you won't know until the wedding," Sebastian said, sticking his tongue out at us.

Anne and I looked at each other, rolled our eyes and laughed out loud.

Late in the afternoon, they went back to their home, and we relaxed and enjoyed our threesome.

After dinner I started to feel like sexual pleasure. I didn't know why, after all, the incident with Perilian was only a few days ago and I firmly expected that it would take a while before I could feel sexual desire again. But no, Sebastian and Garreth were sitting shirtless in front of the sofa, reading, when the lust began to grow in me to be fucked by both of them.

I looked at the two of them as I sat on the sofa. Garreth's red-blonde locks were standing out from his head, as they always did, and Sebastian's hair was also lying quite wildly, as it usually did. I silently opened my blouse.

I stroked both of their necks. They put their heads to each other and kissed.

"Are you all right, sweetheart?" asked Sebastian, looking at me. I leaned forward towards their heads. "I feel like having fun," I whispered.

"Are you sure...?" began Garreth, looking at me uncertainly, but I nodded. "After all, if I don't want to do it anymore, I can tell you."

Garreth seemed a little thoughtful for a moment before he stood up. "Basement or bedroom?" he asked and began gently massaging his underpants.

"That's your choice," I said with a smile, "I just need you to satisfy me. Gentle or not, I really don't mind."

Sebastian stood up as well. Without any hesitation, he took off his pants and sat down on the sofa. "Sit." he said, smiling at me, "Although. Are you even allowed to do that during pregnancy?" " Yeah, tested it out extensively.", Garreth responded as I stripped off my clothing.

I sat down on Sebastian's lap. He was not yet errected, but instantly began caressing my breasts, and gently pinching my nipples. It wasn't long before I felt him getting harder.

"Suck it.", Sebastian said and stroked my cheek. I knelt in front of him and pleased him with my mouth until he was fully hard.

"Sit on it. With your delicious booty.", he said and grinned at me.

It took a little while, but slowly I let him slide inside me. Garreth knelt in front of me, kissing me. He kept on kissing his way down to my crotch.

When he stroked my clit with his tender tongue, I moaned out loud. Lovingly, but with absolute intensity, he was licking me. I pressed his curly head even tighter towards me and moaned louder as he went even more rapidly, while Sebastian slipped his arms under the back of my knees and pulled my legs towards him. He was thrusting as hard as he could from his current position.

Garreth looked up at me and smiled. His face was wet from his chin to his nose, and he licked his lips lightly before lunging at my vulva again.

I couldn't bring myself to let out more than a moan, although I really wanted to tell Garreth to start fucking me with his fingers.

"You love it when we both really pleasure you, don't you Caelie?" whispered Sebastian in my ear.  "Yes... oh Merlin.... Yesss...", I moaned out.

I grabbed Garreth's shoulder with my hand and pulled it towards me. He didn't pull himself away, but he looked at me and the sight of him made me almost lose my mind. The way his lovely eyes looked at me questioningly while a huge fire of arousal was burning inside them.

Garreth realized what I was asking of him and gently pushed a finger inside me and looked at me as if he were probing. A second one followed as he kept watching me intently.

I felt him begin to bend them inside me and when he touched my most intense spot, I screamed out loud with my arousal. Garreth continued to lick while he fingered me. Sebastian thrust and caressing my nipples along the way.

Rarely in my life have I been so enormously aroused as I was at this very moment. Sebastian picked up the pace a little more, as did Garreth. My orgasm was building up more and more, and the two men were also getting even more into the heat.

Just before I came, Sebastian groaned and I felt his hands tensing. But despite his peak, he continued to thrust. It also took only a few seconds later until I came screaming loudly. This orgasm was completely overpowering. I had thought the same with other great orgasms in my life, but this one was very different.

I stood up and let myself fall onto the sofa. I would not have been able to walk. My body was still convulsing. Garreth stood beside me and was masturbating while he watched my body do what it wanted. I was completely immobilised. But it was not unpleasant. My body was releasing masses of feelings of pleasure as my entire abdomen remained twitching.

Garreth stood next to me with his mouth open, he let himself fall over the sofa and leaned on the back of the sofa with one hand while he continued to satisfy himself and after a short while, moaning loudly, he spread his load on my breasts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 211 21
18+ Spice!!! Sebastian Sallow x Female Ravenclaw OC American transfer student, Sophia Walker, arrives at Hogwarts with only two things on her mind...
453 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
4.1K 162 35
"He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. He's always, always in my mind. Not as a pleasure to myself...
39.6K 1K 50
Heat.Passion.Lust.Danger. Four words she never thought she'd use to describe her first year at Hogwarts. Starting as a 6th year student wasn't ideal...