Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
53rd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
74th chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
81st chapter
82nd chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
95th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
104th chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

94th chapter

72 6 2
By Caelie_Caladea

Sebastian sat on the floor with the three boys for a while and talked. They got along really well, and Sebastian's tension seemed to be slowly fading away, too.

When Eddie asked if Sebastian would live with us now, Sebastian looked at us again questioningly. We nodded, he smiled and said softly "Yes."

All three seemed happy about it and Sebbi invited him straight away to read and practice magic with him, which Sebastian accepted proudly and with a big smile.

There was no denying that he and Sebbi got along best. They were just very similar. It was the same with Garreth and Eddie, although Garreth naturally loved all children equally, Eddie was the easiest for him to deal with.

We stayed for a while, watching as Sebastian and the children chatted happily, when suddenly Sammy knelt in front of Sebastian and put both hands on his cheeks.

"Someone hurt you right? Does it still hurt?" he asked quietly. Sebastian gently shook his head, "No, not anymore. They're just scars."

"I'm sorry someone hurt you. You're so nice.", he said softly and ran his index finger over the longest scars on Sebastian's face.

"Thank you Sammy. You and the other two are really very nice too. It will definitely be fun living with you.", Sebastian said and tousled Sammy through his dark red hair.

"But I think now it's time we celebrate our wedding anniversary," Garreth said, sending the children outside.

Sebastian nodded and we said goodbye to everyone before we flew home. Arrived at home, we talked for a while about Sebastian's impressions of the children.

We ate together and wanted to go straight to bed when Sebastian saw his bagpipes in the living room. "You kept that?" he asked incredulously. "Sure. We didn't throw anything of yours away. Except for clothes I wore and eventually couldn't fix." Garreth replied while unbuttoning his shirt.

Sebastian sat down in the armchair and started playing. I could see how much he was enjoying it, even though he really struggled to get the right notes at first.

"Let's see how long you can keep your focus, Sallow," Garreth said, smiling as he began to unbutton my blouse. He took off his pants and sat naked on the sofa. I understood what he was getting at and sat on his erect cock.

Sebastian's gaze locked on us as I gently rocked my pelvis back and forth on Garreth. Garreth grabbed me by the neck, pulled me to his head and thrust hard. At that moment, Sebastian slipped out a terribly crooked note.

As he continued to watch us, Garreth put more pressure on my neck and began to cut off my air supply.

He hadn't done that for a long time and I was absolutely sure that he was just doing it to stimulate Sebastian a little. He was probably missing the more dominant part as well, and he wanted to lure it out a little that way.

And it seems to have worked. The bagpipes stopped and I saw Sebastian stand up and stand in front of Garreth. He kissed him lovingly before unbuttoning his pants and gently shoving his penis into Garreth's mouth.

Sebastian's hand rested on Garreth's jaw and he thrust hard into Garreth's throat. Garreth started to choke a bit. Apparently, his then well-trained gagging reflex had deteriorated again over the past few years.

Neither Garreth nor Sebastian seemed bothered by that. Sebastian pulled my head towards him to kiss me with an almost longing look. We stayed where we were as he thrust.

As he continued to thrust into Garreth's mouth, he gripped me quite tightly.

I groaned loudly while Sebastian's forehead rested on mine. "You still love it hard and uninhibited, huh?" he asked, smiling at me. "Oh yes."

"Good. Then get up. I want to dust off a few things.", Sebastian said and went down the stairs. Garreth and I both grinned at each other, it worked.

I hurried after Sebastian excitedly. In no time at all we rushed into the basement kissing. We had hardly entered the secret room since Sebastian's absence. It was too painful.

Garreth had only taken two whips upstairs in one drunk minute the first time the children, then only Sebbi and Eddie, had been to the Weasleys' for a night alone.

That was Sebastian's self-bound flogger and the Tawse. Garreth ran down the stairs after us, holding those two said objects.

Sebastian pushed me gently and unusually slowly towards the wooden cross. Really gently, he fastened my wrists and began stroking my body. He played with my nipples a little, but he was really gentle there too. I think the time in Azkaban really shaped him and he had to relearn that there is good pain.

I enjoyed it nonetheless. Garreth was standing next to Sebastian and masturbating himself while watching us. After a while of Sebastian stroking me, Garreth went to the other side of the room and got Sebastian's braided whip.

He joined us again and began to run the leather thongs over my body before swinging back and hitting me. I groaned. Sebastian smiled at me and made some room for Garreth. He smiled at me before he struck again and again. He specialized in hitting my pubic mound in particular, which only heightened my arousal.

"You love it when I slap your little pussy, don't you honey?" he asked and slapped again. It took another five or six hits before Sebastian took the flogger from him.

Without further hesitation, Sebastian struck. He punched very fast and very powerful and I loved it. I kept moaning loudly, which made Sebastian thaw out more and more.

"Then let's see if you like that too.", he said with a smile and stepped closer to me. He started stroking and kissing my upper body again until I suddenly felt a sharp pain. Sebastian had bitten me. Not so tight that it bled, but so tight that it left a clear imprint when it came loose.

Sebastian watched my reaction closely, and he could clearly see from my face that I liked that. He smiled at me and kissed me while pinching my nipple. I also groaned loudly. I still loved it when they did whatever they wanted to me. If they used me.

And as much as I loved Garreth, it just wasn't his world in this extent, and that was fine.

I used to be able to live out this part of my sexuality with Sebastian and I was overjoyed that it would certainly be like it used to be again someday, and that Sebastian was just as merciless as back then.

He approached slowly and watched what was happening closely. I wanted to yell for him to be really hard, but I didn't want to push him. In addition, I found it really interesting to watch him do it, as he actually wanted more, but he didn't dare.

Sebastian bit me again and I flinched. I was beginning to see the cold fire burning in his eyes again. He went to the paraphernalia wall and picked up the tawse.

He came to me and smiled at me. He kissed me lovingly once more before striking. Again and again he struck and almost drove me insane with excitement.

Garreth watched us intensely and masturbated incessantly. He grabbed the chair that was already there and stood beside me. He jizzed me loudly moaning right in my face.

I couldn't open my eyes anymore. I didn't want the cum running straight into my eyes. That happened to us once and it really wasn't pleasant.

"Shall I remove it, darling?" Garreth asked softly after a moment. "Yes, please," I replied.

I heard Garreth climb back onto the chair and was wondering why when I felt a jet of warm water on my face. Was Garreth really peeing on me right now?

"Open your mouth, tongue out," Sebastian said harshly. I stopped. Not out of provocation but because I wasn't sure if he meant it seriously.

"Caelie, you know if you want to break off, all you have to do is say it clearly or show it, yes?" I heard Sebastian say softly. I nodded.

Suddenly, I felt Sebastian's hand hit my cheek firmly. "Why didn't you listen to me?", Sebastian asked quietly, "Was my instruction unclear?"

I shook my head. Sebastian struck again and I became more and more aroused. Sebastian untied me and lay down on the bare floor.

"Sit on top of me," he said softly, as ever. I knelt over him and was about to let him enter me, but he stopped me.

"Sit on me with your ass. I'm going to fuck your tight asshole," he said, stroking my cheek.

I smeared some spit on his glans and slowly let it penetrate. Garreth left the room. Was he angry? I looked after him confused. "He'll be right back.", Sebastian said relaxed.

And sure enough, after a minute he came back and grinned at us. "Do you need some help with your punishment?" he asked. Sebastian nodded. Garreth knelt behind me, and a moment later, I felt like I was about to be torn apart. Apparently Garreth had just brought his lube to penetrate me anally as well.

I widened my eyes as Garreth slowly pushed his tip inside me. Sebastian grinned at me, "Well, that's what you get for ignoring my orders."

Garreth pushed a little harder to penetrate me even deeper. I screamed out loud. The feeling was really intense.

It really did feel like they were tearing me apart and while it hurt a little, it was infinitely arousing.

Both pushed slowly and moaned very loudly. Sebastian stroked my still wet upper body. The spots he had bitten into had now turned into clearly visible bruises.

"What are you, Caelie?" Garreth asked me quietly while biting something on my neck. What was I? What was his point?

"What do you mean?" I asked honestly confused. I suddenly realized what he was talking about.

"I'm your little kinky whore and you can do whatever you want with me," I said quietly, but smiling.

"And so will we.", Garreth said and laughed a little, "Aren't we, Seb? We're going to desecrate our Caelie really intense."

Sebastian grinned broadly and placed his hands on my neck. He cut off my air supply. Excitement ran through my body like it hadn't been for a long time.

Sebastian was finally able to let go of his inhibitions and was completely his old self again. I felt like his grip had tightened even more since then. But the harder he squeezed, the more aroused I got.

Sebastian pushed hard and after a short time I felt one of the two pulsing inside me. Sebastian's facial expression told me that it was he who had cum.

It didn't take long for Garreth either. He moaned loudly and I could feel from his movements that he was also very close to a climax. He moaned, pulling my head back by my hair.

Resting his forehead on my head, he thrust hard a few more times and cummed inside me.

After the three of us breathed for a moment, Garreth stood up and I felt the cum from both of them run out of me uncontrollably.

Sebastian pulled away as well and smiled at me. "On the lounger," he said softly.

I got up and lay down on the lounger. Garreth was already there with some ropes ready and tied my limbs at the corners.

"And now the second part of the deserved punishment.", Sebastian said and took the flogger.

He hit my sensitive pubic mound over and over again. Because of my spread legs, some of the leather straps hit me right on my clitoris, causing me to scream out in excitement again and again.

Garreth shoved two fingers inside me while Sebastian slapped again and again. It didn't take too long before my overwhelming climax came over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 120 60
Both MC and Sebastian battle with their complex feelings for each other as they choose a safer and more easy route - MC with Gryffindor Garreth Wease...
33.5K 1.1K 64
Riliegh Peverell begins as a fifth-year Ravenclaw at Hogwarts with a hazy memory of her past and a new identity as Riley Piper. Soon, she discovers t...
453 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
11.1K 333 82
Just when life seemed like it was becoming perfect again, fate has a way of shifting and turning for the worst. Someone had leaked that Sebastian Sal...