Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
53rd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
74th chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
81st chapter
82nd chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
94th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
104th chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

95th chapter

76 5 1
By Caelie_Caladea

After we were done, I jumped in the shower to wash up. Garreth and Sebastian joined me.

"Why in Merlin's name did you pee on me?" I asked with a laugh. It didn't really bother me, but he'd never done that in all those years.

Garreth laughed out loud, "I've been pursuing my most intimate thoughts." "What the hell are you thinking about, Garreth?" Sebastian asked, also laughing, "But I'd be lying if I said I never thought about it. It's so wonderfully dominant." "Yes, that's why I thought it was so appropriate." "I didn't complain either." I said quietly and got two surprised looks.

I was just happy that both of them could express themselves openly. Sebastian had only been with us for a few hours, but it already felt like it used to be. I was curious how our everyday life would be like with the six of us, but actually I was relaxed about it. Even positive. As long as Sebastian wasn't working, I wasn't alone at home with the kids anymore, so we could share some of the work in the future.

And maybe, Sebastian would also have the opportunity to see a little baby grow up. Right from the start. Now the world was really open to the three of us. Sebastian no longer had to worry about being locked up again, and given that the Gaunts had left us alone for the last eight years, we could bet it would stay that way.

After our shower we changed into fresh underwear and went to bed. Sebastian lay down in the middle and we snuggled up to him. Everything was really the same as it used to be, except that he had grown a bit. While he was still shorter than Garreth, his physique seemed to have broadened a bit, although he was quite thin.

I fell asleep and dreamed that there were six of us in front of a fireplace in a house in the middle of the forest and the wonderful smell of a rainy forest was coming in through the windows.

I woke up early in the morning and got out of bed. The two men continued to sleep peacefully, snuggled in bed, forehead to forehead. I stood in front of it and looked at them. I felt my eyes fill with tears. It was so perfect.

I walked into the living room and saw Athena sitting on our table in front of the house. She was carrying a parchment.

"I have decided to travel to France with your children at the end of the summer so that they can spend some more time with Grandma. I am assuming you don't mind. I think you have a lot of catching up to do.

Sebastian looked so insecure as he stood in front of our door and I hope he understood now that you never stopped loving him. I was really sorry for him, so I sent him straight to you guys without telling him anything.

Don't worry, of course you'll see the children before our trip. I can't stand the three of them for this long. Eddie's been whining all morning about not being allowed to use Dad's wand.

He's like Garreth and that's really exhausting."

Unfortunately, Viviane wasn't getting any younger and we also wanted them to be able to use the remaining time together as much as possible, so I thought Jennie's suggestion was wonderful.

I went back to bed and snuggled up to the two of them again. As I got into bed, Sebastian winced and blinked at me in confusion. He smiled broadly and turned to me. He looked at me, stroked my cheek, and a moment later started snoring loudly again.

I focused on his rhythmic snoring and fell asleep again.

I woke up apparently a few hours later to hearing a soft knock on the door. In my nightgown, I slipped out of the bed in which the two gentlemen continued to sleep peacefully, closed the door and went to the front door.

"Cae, I need to stay with you for a few hours. Mum pisses me off." Ellie said annoyed and threw herself backwards on the sofa.

She didn't say anything for a moment. "Aren't the kids here?" she asked afterwards. I shook my head, "No, Jennie is taking care of them. We had our wedding anniversary yesterday," I said, smiling gently.

Ellie just nodded softly. She was about fifteen years old and I got the feeling that she had become closer to our dad in appearance. She also had dimples, like he had then, and her hair seemed to be curling more and more. She looked adorable, but unfortunately her moods were really exhausting right now.

"What happened this time?" I asked and put on some tea. Lately, Mum and Ellie have been getting into fights more often. Ellie set her priorities differently. She really didn't do very well at school, because her mind was always on the next picture, not on the lesson.

Even Garreth was reaching his limits. She respected him, but even in his classes she didn't even bother trying. Garreth didn't favor her despite the fact that she's his sister-in-law, which is why Ellie and Garreth have clashed several times.

I've thought many times that Ellie wished she had been a Squib after all.

"Oh, she really wants to train with me. I'm supposed to do this, I'm supposed to learn that, I'm supposed to read that. It's just annoying. I don't even want to learn a magical profession. So why should I make an effort? Why should I pound knowledge into my head that I'll never need in my life again?" she asked annoyed, draping an arm over her eyes while I made us tea.

"Because there's no harm in knowing something you don't need. But if you need it and you don't know it, the worst case scenario is that you're pretty screwed.", Sebastian said and closed the door behind him.

Ellie sat down and turned around. She stared at Sebastian, who was standing in front of the bedroom door with only a wide pair of knee-length underpants. His dark upper body hair ran in a line from pubic hair to the chest and spread further across his chest. It looked infinitely sexy and I was sure from Ellie's flushed face that she thought the same.

"You're free?" she asked in surprise. He smiled and nodded before giving me a little good morning kiss. "Congratulations!" she said, grinning at him.

"You don't look like a mini Caelie anymore.", Sebastian said laughing, "I just heard you. And I understand you, but you know, if I hadn't learned wandless magic before just to be able to do it, I wouldn't be standing in front of you talking to you because the dementors would have made me go insane. Fayette's probably just worried about you. Even if you do muggle work, you can get into dangerous situations.", Sebastian said and sat down on the armchair.

Ellie seemed to think about his words. I haven't seen her think like that in a long time.

"How long have you been here again?" she asked after a few minutes. Sebastian sipped his tea,  "I was released a couple of weeks ago but I've only been here since yesterday." "Why didn't you come here straight away?" "I didn't dare." "And why?" "I thought they both didn't want to see me anymore." "Seriously? They were always whining because you weren't there. The older Sebbi got, the louder the whining got. 'Sebastian would be so proud blah blah blah,'" Ellie said annoyed and aped us.

"Uh, someone's being bitchy. You might want to thank them both for letting you and your family return to Scotland instead of taunting them for their feelings.", said Sebastian and suddenly looked very serious and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Ellie's face was shocked by Sebastian's statement, but this was the Sebastian I knew and loved. He rarely minced his words when it came to something like that.

"Are you in love with someone, Ellie?" Sebastian asked. Ellie blushed bright red. She nodded sheepishly.

"Well, then imagine that you're with him. You live together for a while, see each other day and night, and overnight he's gone. You don't get any information, you're not allowed to visit him and suddenly you realize that you're having his child. Wouldn't you have similar thoughts?" "With her." "Her?" "I'm not in love with a boy, I'm in love with a girl," she said quietly.

"Okay, then getting pregnant is a bit tricky, but I think you know exactly what I'm getting at." Ellie nodded. "Does she know that you have feelings for her?" Sebastian asked curiously, but Ellie almost shook her head in panic.

"I can only give you the tip to tell her. It might be too late one day," Sebastian said softly, "Neither Garreth nor I told Caelie how we felt right away. That was a big mistake. You shouldn't make that same mistake."

"No, I wouldn't have a chance anyway," she said quietly.

The door suddenly opened. Sebbi stormed into the house and ran up the stairs to the basement without speaking to us, all the while carrying a stack of books under his arm. It was a while before he came up the stairs again. With books under the arms again, of course.

"Sebbi, do you want a bag?" I asked just as he was coming up the stairs. "Yes, Mum, that would be great! Hi Dad, hi Ellie!" he said happily and beamed at Sebastian.

Sebastian's face beamed too. "'Guide to medieval witchcraft', so? Good taste, young man. Who recommends such masterpieces to you?" he asked and grinned at Sebbi. Sebbi stuck his tongue out at him, smiling. "Dad, can I use your wand again? I'd like to test something," Sebbi said in his typically friendly manner.

"Sure. I just have to get him. Your dad's still sleeping." "You mean papa, right?" "Yeah right, I mean the lanky redhead who raised you." Sebastian said laughing and sneaked into the bedroom. A moment later he came out again, his wand in hand.

"Ellie, do you have your wand with you?" Sebbi continued to ask. What's he up to? Ellie picked up her wand in annoyance and nodded. Suddenly, Sebbi aimed Sebastian's wand at her and shouted "Expelliarmus!". Ellie's wand flew up and landed on the floor in front of the fireplace.

"Whoa, Sebbi, are you serious? Pick that up again!" Ellie snapped at him. Sebbi gave Ellie her wand back and gave Sebastian's back to him. "Thanks Dad. Enjoy the rest of your free time!" Sebbi said after kissing Sebastian on the cheek and storming out the door with his bag.

Sebastian was bright red and I could see tears running down his eyes as the door slammed shut. 

"Yes, get used to it. Sebbi is really a lovely little fellow. Of course, all three are wonderful, but Sebbi has such a very gentle nature that fascinates me again and again. It's almost as if he has absorbed all the pain of you having to grow up without your parents and that's why he's particularly affectionate towards his parents. Of course, Eddie is nice too. He takes every opportunity to offer us unexpectedly delicious, magical drinks. Of course, Sammy isn't that far along yet, but I think Sammy's also quite sensitive. He's probably a good mix of the other two."

After a while of chatting, Ellie said goodbye rather taciturnly and disappeared into the shed through the fireplace.

"Don't blame Ellie. She's really going through a difficult time right now. It's been going on for a few weeks now. I think she'll get over it soon. It's just puberty," I said and rolled my eyes.

I got up and sat on Sebastian's lap sideways. Not in a sexual way, but I just wanted to be near him. I wanted to feel him. and smell him. I stroked his hair gently and kissed him.

We just looked at each other and enjoyed the moment when suddenly the door opened again without knocking and my parents were standing in the living room. "Ellie just told us. It's great that you're free again!" Edvin said, beaming.

"Yeah, thanks. Glad to be out too. Azkaban is really, really horrible," he said, looking a little tense. He leaned his forehead against my shoulder and told my parents about his time there.

"It's cruel on a similar level as my family." "Yeah, I also have to admit I've thought about using Sangulor to escape more often than I should. But I was scared that it would be proven that it was me, and I really wanted to be free again someday." "What are you doing with the one who sent you in there? Was one of the Gaunts, if I'm not mistaken.", Fayette said and looked at Sebastian a bit worried.

"I'll look for him. And I don't know what happens then. But I won't kill him. At least not in a way that can be proven to me... wow, now that i'm listening to myself i feel like i deserved azkaban," he said quietly.

"Don't ever say that again," Garreth said angrily and stomped out of the bedroom in only his underpants, straight at Sebastian, pulling his chin up and glaring at him, "No Seb, you didn't deserve that. But Ominis deserves punishment. That's what Caelie and I swore, and the moment we found out he betrayed you."

After a cup of tea, my parents said their goodbyes and returned home.

"I think I know where he is.", Sebastian said quietly and looked at the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.4K 135
Sebastian Sallow is a tortured soul with the world on his shoulders whose only mission is to save his sister Anne - at any cost. Atley Barlowe is a b...
4.1K 162 35
"He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. He's always, always in my mind. Not as a pleasure to myself...
3.9K 153 33
Garreth Weasley × Siren/Witch OC - Slow burn friends to lovers - 18+ spice (mild spice compared to some of my other stories) Having spent a majority...
453 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...