Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
53rd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
74th chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
81st chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
94th chapter
95th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
104th chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

82nd chapter

86 6 1
By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth and I took some gentle sleeping pills and snuggled into bed.

Our wedding day dawned.

Garreth and I started the day in the classic way with a long breakfast and our tranquilizers. We'd already tried not taking them, but once we didn't take them, our condition deteriorated immensely, so we found the drops to be the lesser evil.

There was a knock at our door. Nellie walked in and beamed at us, "The make-up and hairdressing service is here," she said, smiling brightly.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Garreth asked. Nellie shook her head. "Give me two minutes." Garreth said and ran to the kitchen.

Nellie, meanwhile, began to comb my hair and wash it before she placed the tiara Garreth and Sebastian had given me.

She helped me into my dress and gently laced it up while she ate the occasional bite. I've been subsisting almost exclusively on sausages, baked beans and fried eggs for the past few days, so Garreth always had a portion in preparation in case the munchies got the better of me.

"You look beautiful," she said in amazement. Garreth conjured up a large mirror for a moment, and sure enough, I really did look great.

"It's perfect. You're perfect. I love you so much," he said, pulling me in to kiss me.

"And since I know that you're concerned about this, you don't look pregnant. I'm sorry, your little bump is really cute. And I think you can wear it with pride, but if it makes you feel better, it's better that way," he said, kneeling in front of me to examine my stomach.

"Papa is marrying your mum today. I hope you're as excited as I am," he said, gently snuggling into my stomach.

"Garreth, you're really sweet. Leander should learn from your behavior. He's great, but since we've had sex he's always worried that I'll get pregnant because he says he's not ready .", Nellie said, rolling her eyes in annoyance, "I love him, but he's really annoying sometimes.'

"Oh, so is Garreth sometimes," I said, laughing. Nellie was just going outside to get something when Garreth straightened up and pushed me back against the wall.

He grabbed my hands, fixing them with one hand above my head while smiling at me. "So I'm annoying sometimes, huh?" he asked me with a raised eyebrow. I smiled at him, "Yeah, sexy but annoying. But only sometimes."

"Oh Caelie, how I'd like to fuck you all over this house right now," he said, resting his forehead on mine, "I'm looking forward to the moment when we don't have to hold back anymore. Then you won't be able to walk for a few days," he said quietly, while his index finger traced my cleavage.

"Shall I leave you guys alone?" Nellie asked laughing, just coming back into the house. She looked amused and embarrassed, apparently she had heard everything.

Garreth blushed, let go of my hands and, embarrassed, went to the kitchen to do the dishes.Nellie continued to work on my hair and makeup.

In the meantime, Garreth changed his clothes as well. He was wearing the green waistcoat and one of Sebastian's Slytherin ties.

"You look so good. You can wear any color and it looks amazing," I said, impressed. "No, blue doesn't suit me. We're pretty lucky that Sebastian isn't a Ravenclaw," he said, adjusting his tie in front of the small bathroom mirror.

He smeared some hair gel into his hair to hold it in place. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He looked really wonderful. Nellie was putting my lipstick on before she took a step back and looked at me. "Done," she said happily.

"I couldn't imagine you being any prettier. Really.", Garreth said and wanted to kiss me when Nellie grabbed his shoulder, "Hey! You shouldn't smear her lipstick.",she said laughing, "Okay, you two lovebirds, I'll go to Sirona's and get the rest ready. See you later," she said, trilling as she walked out the door.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked Garreth. "By Merlin, there's just so much I want to do with you," he said, taking my hand and running it over his crotch. His penis was fully erect and well defined.

"Nellie will kill you if you mess up my hair," I said, smiling.

"Fine then just make sure I don't mess up your hair or makeup." Garreth said and started kissing down my neck. "Kneel on the bed," he said quietly as he undid the buttons of his pants. I walked over to the bed and leaned forward.

"Lovely view," Garreth said as he followed me. He knelt behind me and didn't hesitate for long before he pushed hard. We both groaned. He thrust faster and faster while gently rubbing his hands down my upper body. His hands rested on my swollen breasts and despite the fact that they were very sensitive and painful, I found his touch beneficial.

We groaned in unison when there was a sudden knock. Garreth snorted, "MOMENT! I'LL BE AT THE DOOR IN A MINUTE!" he shouted, hurrying even more now.

"I'm not going to have my pre-wedding fucking spoiled with the most beautiful bride in the world," he said with a chuckle. It didn't take very long until he came. This time, probably due to the knocking and our time pressure, he forgot that he didn't actually want to cum inside me.

He helped me clean up and get dressed before we headed out the door together.

Yvain and Gwen stood in front of the door and looked at us just as embarrassed as we looked at them. "Um, Gwen just wanted to do another vital check on the babies," said Yvain. "Sure, come in.", Garreth said, very relaxed, "Have you both had breakfast yet?" Garreth asked.

"Yes, Matilda has taken good care of us," Gwen said, stepping next to me as I lay down on the sofa.

Like almost every day, Gwen felt my stomach and made sure everything was ok. She put her wand on my stomach and ran it. Suddenly she blushed. "Is something? Mum??" Garreth asked immediately in panic.

"No, it's fine, but I see what you were doing before you opened the door and that was a bit awkward now." She laughed, slightly embarrassed.

Garreth and I looked at each other and had to laugh, even though Garreth blushed bright red."Do you want to know the genders?" she asked smiling. Garreth and I looked at each other and simultaneously said, "YES!"

"The two little boys are doing well. They are growing splendidly.", she said, wiping the tears from her eyes, "Oh Merlin, I mustn't cry, otherwise I'll have to put on my make-up again.", she said and fanned her face with her hands.

Garreth leaned over me and gave me a loving kiss. I saw that he was crying a little. I was just overwhelmed by my emotions and tried to suppress the urge to cry.

"So we're going to have two very beautiful little boys. You make me so happy. I love you," he said softly while stroking my cheek.

"Gwen, is it possible for me to see it too?" I asked. "Only if you know the Videpercorpus spell. We were taught this spell in the hospital. Gary can do it too. Why didn't you use it?" she asked, turning to Garreth at the end.

"I didn't think it was fair to look at the babies when she couldn't. And I was worried that if she used it, something would go wrong. I'm not that good at it either."

"Nonsense, Gary! You just have to trust your abilities. Come check them out," Gwen said, smiling at him.

Garreth stood next to me. "I swear if I hurt Caelie or the babies, I'll learn Avada Kedavra and use it on myself," he said quietly  as he took my hand and lowered his wand to my stomach.

A moment later, many tears rolled down his cheeks. "It's wonderful. I see them moving. They're not much bigger than chicken eggs, but I see them stretching their little legs."

Garreth had to laugh a little while he continued to cry with joy. "It feels so surreal that Sebastian or I could create something like that."

Now Gwen and I were crying too. Yvain just smiled and put his hand on Garreth's shoulder after handing us tissues. I very carefully dabbed my eyes dry.

"You're going to be great parents.", Yvain said, "But where are the children's rooms going?"

A valid question, but the moment he asked that question, the pain that Sebastian was gone was all the more stinging. I thought about how happy they were with the remodeling and how proud Sebastian was of the further expansion of our Burrow.

Apparently Garreth felt the same way, when the smile that had just been so blissful just disappeared in one fell swoop. "I have no idea.", he said softly, "Sebastian is the smart one of us."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you with that. The question just came to me and I didn't think about it. Excuse me. If you want, I can think of something.", he offered. We just nodded. Suddenly the emptiness was there again. The pain. This feeling that a part of one's identity is missing. Garreth went to his bag, and took out a small bottle. He put a few drops on my tongue. And then to himself.

"What's that?" Yvain asked skeptically. "An essence I cooked up. So that we can go about our daily lives. Without the drops, we both just sit and cry all day. It just calms our nerves and gives us some positive feelings," Garreth said while he put the drops back in his pocket.

It took a few minutes for the drops to take effect, then I suddenly felt better.

"We'll have to tell the guests afterwards why there's only two of us." Garreth said sad. "If you want, I can take care of that," Yvain said. "But what do you want to say to the people? I don't want everyone to hate Sebastian if you tell the truth."

"They won't. We and you both know the truth and don't hate him. Just explain it in a way that everyone understands. Then nobody will hate him, I promise.", Gwen said and patted Garreth's arm.

Garreth nodded and a moment later, he looked down at my stomach again. He was beaming again.

"We have to name one of the children Sebastian. It doesn't matter if it's his or mine. And for the other one, I'd say let's see if it's red-haired or brown-haired.", Garreth said softly.

"Yeah. Yeah, that feels right," I said quietly, stroking his cheek.

"Well, at least we have a name then. And you want to learn Videpercorpus?" Garreth asked me gently.

"Yes, absolutely," I said just as gently. I understood his concern, but I wanted to see them too. "Mum, can you please teach her? I'm really afraid of showing her something wrong." Garreth asked his mother.

"Yes, I can do it, but Gary please start trusting yourself and your abilities. You are an excellent magician. You don't have to be afraid.", she said softly. Garreth handed me my wand and stood by my side.

"The spell is actually pretty simple. Normally it's used to find out if a bone is broken, but it works the same way for pregnant women. When I was pregnant with Gary I sat there day and night with my wand on my stomach and looked at him." Gwen said, smiling lovingly.

"Yeah, no wonder, I'm quite handsome." Garreth said, laughing. "All you really have to do is say Videpercorpus and close your eyes. As you say it, just think about what you want to see. Bones, ligaments, muscles or babies. Of course, if you can cast spells non-verbally, you can do that too. ' Gwen continued.

"Please test it on me first, though." Garreth said, rolling up his shirt sleeve a little. I raised my wand, "Videpercorpus", imagining his ulna and radius, and lowered the wand. And indeed. In my mind's eye I saw his bones. He was moving his fingers and I could see the muscles around his arm flexing.

I opened my eyes again. And wanted to test it on my stomach immediately. "Let's practice that again tonight." Garreth said, but Gwen snapped at him, "Gary, let her see. Caelie is capable." "Yeah, I'm just worried."

"Garreth is right. And when I see them now I'm going to cry and I'll need new makeup." I said and I saw Garreth's expression relax.

"Okay kids, but we have to get moving. It would be embarrassing if you were late for your own wedding," Yvain said.

Garreth held out his arm for me to stand up. I sat down and Garreth brought my shoes for me. "Oh shit," he said, "These are heels. You won't be able to walk in them as swollen as your feet are. Shall I enchant them? Then they only have a tiny little heel, but I really don't want you to be unable to walk afterwards."

I nodded. He charmed the shoes and put them on me. They looked almost the same as before, but now the heel was smaller and they were padded. "They feel good," I said, smiling gently.

Garreth finished dressing and gave his father his bag. He straightened my hair, put another pair of shoes, trousers and a jacket in his pocket in case I got cold. He pocketed our wands and held out his arm for me to tie my arm around.

We both were really happy at that moment. Together we walked to the shed to use the floo powder fireplace. Once inside, Garreth looked at me again.

"Are you ready?" he asked me. "Yeah, more than that," I answered, closing my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 335 24
She has harbored feelings for Sebastian Sallow since the start of their 5th year, and as they enter their 7th, this may be her last chance to make so...
1.7K 80 24
6th year Sebastian Sallow has an unhealthy obsession with new student, Y/n Foxx, and is determined to make her his. As their relationship blossoms, S...
135 3 1
NOTE : This story is R-rated. This is only suited for mature audience as it has NSFW scenarios despite the downplay on of the language used due to th...
11.8K 347 87
Just when life seemed like it was becoming perfect again, fate has a way of shifting and turning for the worst. Someone had leaked that Sebastian Sal...