Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
53rd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
74th chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
82nd chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
94th chapter
95th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
104th chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

81st chapter

59 5 2
By Caelie_Caladea

The graduation ceremony was nice, but I couldn't really enjoy it. Slytherin won the house cup as so often, but Ominis blank stare made me almost cry again.

I was totally emotional at the moment anyway. I could hardly hide my belly anymore. The babies grew bigger day by day. And I was so ashamed that I kept gaining weight and my regular blouses didn't fit me anymore. Matilda had given me bigger blouses extra inconspicuously, but even if no one noticed, I felt ugly.

In the last few days there has been more and more chatter in the castle as to whether I was pregnant, which I simply ignored. But I think it was really noticeable.

Garreth wanted to ask Matilda to use the Floo powder fireplace in the Headmaster's office, but I didn't want that. I wanted to walk to Hogsmeade with him one last time.

"Caelie, are you crazy? You need to rest," he snapped at me as I picked up my suitcase. I was a little startled by his harsh reaction, but a moment later he smiled at me again and gave me a kiss.

I understood him, but it annoyed me that I wasn't supposed to be doing anything but lying around and eating.

He took our suitcases and Nellie grabbed my arm and escorted me outside. "Guys, I'm not sick, stop treating me like I'm terminally ill." I said annoyed.

"Darling, you know it has to be. It's your first pregnancy and then twins. It's tough on your body. I just don't want anything else to go wrong," he said quietly as we entered the courtyard .

"Wait, what? Twins?!" Nellie asked excitedly but quietly. We nod. Nellie knew I was pregnant but didn't know the details.

We were waiting for Leander and I was hoping every second that Sebastian would come out of the castle smiling. Since he was gone, I kept seeing him for a moment and when I blinked he was gone again. No matter whether in the castle or at home. Again and again I imagined that I saw him or heard his laughter.

At home, I often grabbed his pillow and tried to sniff out the last of Sebastian.

Garreth now wore his clothes more often, and especially his ties.

The other Weasleys joined us too and after a few minutes of waiting for Leander and Natty I heard a child's voice calling behind us and before I could turn around Ellie was floating in front of me on a broomstick.

Ellie and Jennie were, as always, happy to see each other. "Are you Caelie's best friend?" Ellie asked Nellie directly. "Yes, she is," I said, smiling, and pulled my blouse a little further down my stomach. Ellie didn't know yet and she wasn't supposed to know yet.

Natty came out of the house and smiled at me, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'll really miss you," she said.

"You can visit us anytime, Natty.", but Natty shook his head, "No, I'm going back to my homeland. At least for a while. My grandfather is sick and my grandmother needs care. Amit knows it already. He wants to come with me." She said, smiling as she cried.

"When you come back to England, think of us," I said, hugging her. Suddenly she looked at me in surprise. In my embrace she felt my belly.

Before she could say anything, I motioned for her not to say anything, but nodded with a smile. 

She hugged me and the others one more time before walking back into the castle.

Edvin and Fayette came running over to us and Edvin took my suitcase from Garreth. "We thought you might need another pack mule," Edvin said, smiling. "Thank you Dad, thank you Mum for being here," I said, hugging them both.

After a while, when Leander came out of the castle, Nellie reprimanded him for letting us waiting so long and then we walked to Hogsmeade together. I was happy and sad at the same time that our school days were over.

One week from tomorrow it was time. Then we would get married.

The Lewis walked us home and took the Weasleys home while I lay on the sofa for a bit. My feet were terribly painful. Garreth lifted my legs and took off my shoes. He lovingly massaged my feet.

I was watching him. His reddish-blonde curls kept falling back into his face as he smiled contentedly at me. "We made it, my sweet, dear Caelie. Now we live here."

I nodded, continued to look at him, and just fell asleep. I was really exhausted.

I was only awakened in the evening when Garreth spoke to me softly.

"Caelie, my angel, you need to wake up. You need to eat something," he said softly. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His big green eyes were beaming at me with love.

"I made your favorite meal. To celebrate the day. Full english breakfast, with the beans according to Marlee's recipe."

"You're the best!" I said happily, pulling him in for a kiss. It was a long deep kiss.

Garreth picked me up again and laid me on our bed. He knelt down over me and kissed me over and over again. He wanted to open my blouse, but I held it a little tight. I was really ashamed of how much weight I had gained. I no longer thought I was beautiful.

"You are beautiful Caelie. Also with your belly. Even especially with your belly. Everything about you is perfect. Our babies grow in your belly. And I think it's nice that you can see it," he said lovingly and began kissing my stomach over my blouse.

"Papa is looking forward to seeing you." He whispered on my stomach and smiled at me.

If Sebastian was still there, everything would be perfect right now. I felt the sorrow rise inside me again, which Garreth noticed.

He came up a little further and kissed me, "I miss him too. Every single day."

I felt a little bad because I missed Sebastian so much. I didn't want to make Garreth feel like he wasn't enough. We had to move on. As much as I missed Sebastian, I couldn't let Garreth feel it. He put so much effort into making me happy.

I pulled his head back towards me and kissed him again passionately. I pulled him to me over and over again and I slowly let him open my blouse.

My breasts were significantly swollen and very sensitive. He kissed my entire upper body and I slowly began to undress him.

We haven't had real sex in months. The situation was just too stressful. I felt that it was now time to finally try to live a normal life again. I didn't expect that we would be as happy without Sebastian as we were with the three of us, but it wouldn't do our children any good if we just lived side by side in depression.

And if we didn't comply with Sebastian's wish to drink his potion, we should at least try to live on.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" Garreth asked me carefully. I nodded. Garreth took off his pants and pushed my legs apart. Slowly, very slowly, he pushed into me.

I had the feeling that I had become even tighter. Garreth let out a loud moan and kissed me again, gently moving inside me.

He pushed very carefully and slowly, "Please tell me as soon as something hurts, okay?". I placed my hand on his cheek, "Of course."

Garreth was still moving his pelvis very carefully. But his soft moan told me that it still gave him pleasure. I saw the muscles in his upper body tighten and relax.

His body has defined itself well over the last few months. A few reddish hairs were also growing on his freckled chest. Not too many and not too few. It was perfect, fitting into Garreth's overall picture of perfection.

The only thing that was still noticeable was the still deep scar on his chest.

Slowly he dared to push himself a little harder. Still gentler than usual, but fully understood his concern. He looked deep into my eyes. His hair gently caressed my forehead as our noses nearly touched. He groaned and I saw how much he controlled himself not to thrust violently.

"You don't need to hold back. I'll tell you as soon as something feels weird. But until then, let's just enjoy it," I said softly.

"If you're sure about that?" he reassured himself. "Yes I am sure."

Garreth smiled and propped himself up on his knees. He pulled me towards him by my thighs and thrust hard. He brushed my most sensitive spot over and over again and in addition he started rubbing my clit with his fingers.

It was overwhelming. I cried out in excitement, which Garreth clearly appreciated. He pushed even harder.

He leaned further back and let his head fall back.

"Yeah sweetie, moan loud for me. Be real loud. We don't have to hold back," he moaned.

He pulled me even closer and thrust even harder. "Godric's sword, I'd bet fifty Galleons your beautiful little pussy is even tighter than it was before...oh...Merlin's...beard..." he continued to moan.

I wanted to moan loudly but my body was so overwrought I couldn't get a sound out of me. Garreth raised his head again and looked at me, smiling broadly as he watched me fuck to my climax.

Right after my intense orgasm, he pulled his cock out of me and cummed on my stomach. He got up and got me a tissue before beginning to wipe me clean.

"You could have cummed inside me. I'm not getting any more pregnant," I said, laughing. Garreth looked at me a bit embarrassed and just said, "Yes, but I didn't want that to be inside you with our babies. I was uncomfortable with the thought."

I laughed out loud. I understood his reasoning. Garreth was truly adorable. He really tried his best and you could tell how much he was happy.

We went back into the living room together and ate our meanwhile cold food.

We smiled at each other. "Caelie, we have our last night out as a couple in a week. I'm really getting excited again."

"Me too. The next few months are going to be really exciting." I said smiling.

"Have you thought of names yet?" Garreth asked as he massaged my feet again.

"No," I answered truthfully, "and you?" Garreth nodded gleefully. "Yes, but first I want to see the babies."

"Do you want to tell me already? Or do we want to decide when they get there?" I asked.

"We should decide it when they are there. Maybe then we can already see who the blood father is." Garreth answered with a smile.

The next day, Yvain went with Sebastian in front of the Wizengamot. Yvain wasn't able to give us any new information about Sebastian. The trial was still ongoing.

Garreth and Edvin continued to do a lot of prep with Sirona while Fayette watched me during the day and helped around the house while Ellie was with the Weasleys.

Adaliz and the other guests from France arrived the day before the wedding.

It was the evening of June 7th and within a few hours Garreth and I were a married couple.

We sat together in front of the house on our wooden bench and ate.

Garreth could hardly sleep for the last few days because of the excitement. "It's best to use your sleeping pill today. Tomorrow you must be well rested. Surely you don't want any dark circles under your eyes in our wedding pictures.", I said smiling.

"Actually, I don't care. Next to the most beautiful bride that ever was, I only look average anyway.", he said, laughing.

"Oh nonsense. I look awful right now. My belly is getting bigger and bigger." I said in frustration.

"Well, sweetheart, that's what happens when you have a good cook by your side. I want you and our babies to have all the nutrients you need... and if you're that uncomfortable with the weight, feel free to use me as your training tool whenever you want. Because I still think that you are the most beautiful woman in this world and I could not imagine anything better than being your pleasure slave forever." He laughed out loud and gave me a mischievous look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 423 36
A spicy enemies to lovers story...It's now the 7th year at Hogwarts and M/C is hoping for a relaxing year...but life has other plans. Sebastian Sallo...
417K 11.4K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
7.1K 335 24
She has harbored feelings for Sebastian Sallow since the start of their 5th year, and as they enter their 7th, this may be her last chance to make so...
453 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...