Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
53rd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
81st chapter
82nd chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
94th chapter
95th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
104th chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

74th chapter

61 9 3
By Caelie_Caladea

We could see the children playing from afar. Ellie and Jennie were happily romping.

As we landed in front of the house, Ellie and Jennie came running happily. "Oh Caelie, are you finally feeling better?" Ellie asked curiously. I looked at the others in confusion.

"Ellie, dear, I have something to ask you. Would you be happy if we all moved to Scotland together?" Edvin asked, drawing Ellie's attention.

Her eyes started to shine. "Is that close? I'd really like to play with Jennie a lot, because." She said with a grin. Edvin nodded. "Yes, and Caelie only lives a few minutes from here. We would live a little further away, but Floo powder will get you back and forth quickly," he said softly.

Ellie let out a whoop of joy. "Yes, then I really want to live in Scotland.", she said excitedly, "May I come to your place quite often then?" she asked Jennie and me. "Of course." We both answered simultaneously.

She started crying with joy when Gwen and Yvain walked out the door. "Merlin's beard, we thought Ellie hurt herself," said Yvain, startled. "No, Uncle Yvain, I'm fine! We're moving to Scotland and then I'll come visit you quite often!", she said happily and grinned widely.

"That's nice, but how about that?" Gwen asked confused. Ellie rushed back to Jennie and they both went back to playing while we headed into the house.Philippe looked a bit confused but followed us. We sat down at the big table and summed up the last few days.

The Weasleys made it clear that they were pleased with how our situation was developing. "Oh Garreth, a letter arrived for you two days ago, by the way." Gwen said, handing Garreth a roll of parchment.

It was from Elva.

Dear Garreth,

you were right. I'm not a squib. After being with Ollivander again, I finally have my own wand. I'm so happy, you can't imagine that!

I practice hard now. It's unfortunately too late for Hogwarts, but I can also study at home. I really thank you very much. For the first time since I was a child, I'm looking to the future with optimism.

Please give my regards to Sebastian and Caelie. I really did them both an injustice, and I'm very ashamed of that now, but what's done is done.

I've met a very friendly muggle here in Inverness. We've only had tea together so far, but maybe something will develop one day.

I really thank you from the bottom of my heart

Elva Fox

Garreth smiled gently at me. "That's wonderful." I said while looking at him enthusiastically, "Your ability is so impressive."

He blushed a little. It was already quite late and my family said goodbye promptly. They had invited Philippe to stay with them until he found an apartment.

We also decided to go home. The last few days have been so exciting and we finally deserved some rest and togetherness.

As we landed, I noticed a terrible stench. "Oh shit, the deer is lounging around here," Garreth said, gagging uncontrollably when he saw that some flies had already made themselves at home. "Why is there a dead deer lying there?" I asked confused. "This is what we actually wanted to eat when we came back from Iceland."

Sebastian raised the deer with Wingardium Leviosa, placed it on the grill and burned it to ashes.

Garreth was still pale and gagging in disgust. "We're having something vegetarian for dinner tonight," he said, gagging loudly again. I had to laugh a little. It looked hilarious as Garreth fought his gagging urges.

He sat for a few more minutes before walking through our garden collecting all kinds of small courgettes and tomatoes. He brought everything to our table in the garden while Sebastian cleaned the grill grates. I brought him a bowl, a chopping board and one of his beloved sharp knives and he began chopping it all up.

I got us a bottle of sparkling wine from our pantry. It was pleasantly cool while outside it was midsummer. I poured us all a glass and when Sebastian cleaned the grid and Garreth had cut everything up and placed it in a pot on the grill, we were finally ready to enjoy some togetherness again.

Sebastian pulled a small pack out of his pocket and, with a deft flick of his wand, lit a cigarette. "You smoke?" Garreth asked in great surprise. "Well, from time to time. So far only when I'm alone. But it tastes good and right now it feels right," he replied smiling while taking a deep inhalation.

"Give me that.", Garreth said and took it from Sebastian's hand. "Hmm, it actually tastes good.", he said and looked at the embers. Sebastian took a new one out of the box and lit it. "You want one too?" he asked, holding his box out to me. "No thanks, I've already tried it, but I don't like it.", I answered and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I actually find it very comfortable. I feel like it calms my nerves a bit. So much has happened in such a short time. I still can't believe it all," he said and inhaled deeply.We sat outside and talked late into the night. It was a pleasantly warm night. It wasn't until late at night that we went to bed and snuggled up to each other.

The next few days passed quietly. Philippe quickly found an apartment in Inverness and we helped him set it up, along with all of us helping to get Fayette, Edvin and Ellie's belongings to the Lewis house. Edvin closed his bookshop in Reykjahlíð and decided to just start again.

He wanted to work as a chef. Cooking was his great passion and even though he liked to read, nothing gave him as much pleasure as cooking and looking at the happy faces of those he was cooking for. While the rest of us were constantly porting back and forth between Inverness and Iceland, Garreth and Edvin cooked a lot together.

They got along really well. I thought it was interesting to see how similar they were. Despite the fact that I didn't remember either Fayette or Edvin before, I seemed to have inherited all of Fayette's taste in men. Because even if the two did not look too similar, their characters were really similar.

It was good for Sebastian to help. You could tell how much he suffered from the incident with the other two Sallows and now he didn't want to cause any more problems, but instead wanted to help the others.

Garreth had already booked our wedding date. Contrary to our expectations, there were no problems registering a three-person wedding.

At 12 noon on June 8, 1893, the ceremony was to begin. We traveled to Paris and buy all kinds of papers, pens and stuff like that and sit down every night and make our invitation cards. By now it was the evening of August 3rd and tomorrow was Garreth's birthday.

Like every evening in the last few days, the three of us sat on our wooden benches in the garden and did handicrafts. Garreth cut everything, I glued everything together, embellished accents with gold and silver leaf while Sebastian wrote each card in his squiggly but cleaner handwriting. It was really harmonious.

"How many cards do we have left?" Garreth asked while cutting out another card. "Erm, there aren't that many anymore, I think only the Lewis ones, for Ominis and for Anne.", Sebastian said while raising his eyes briefly.

Garreth gave me a photo, which I glued into the card. It was the photo of us at Feldcroft. It was our favorite picture.

We could have easily completed the cards in five minutes using magic, but we decided that we wanted to spend our pre-wedding season as non-magical as possible.

That evening we finished the invitation cards for Anne and Ominis, so that we only had to make the cards for the Lewis and Philippe.

Sebastian had already clarified with Sirona that the three broomsticks were only open to us and our guests that day.

We had thought about where we wanted to celebrate for a while, and since Sebastian and meanwhile Garreth and I also helped out at the three broomsticks from time to time, Sebastian took the opportunity to ask Sirona directly if it was possible and when she agreed to it, we agreed this idea was awesome.

The date was fixed, the place was fixed and the participants were fixed. I was already terribly excited. "How do you feel about the fact that we'll be married in a year?" I asked curiously.

"Wonderful.", Garreth said relaxed, "Being together forever with the two people I love the most sounds just perfect.". Sebastian was a little red when he said: "It's still so incredible. That you both want me by your side forever. I really don't know what I did to earn such happiness. And how is it with you?"

"I can't believe it either. I'm so excited already. But I'm looking forward to the day I'm your Mrs. Weasley-Sallow. This is just perfect. Then we'll have lots of cute little babies and open the bakery. " I said quietly and felt my cheeks warm up.

"Are you really looking forward to our children? Sure, I love the procreation process too, but I didn't think you'd be so excited to have children. But it makes me happy. Our children will be great.", said Sebastian, who now smiled at the card in front of him.

"Hm, I wouldn't have anything against the making either.", Garreth said softly with a mischievous smile.

"Well, I know you're going to be the best fathers in the world. But right now that would be a bit inappropriate. Then I wouldn't be able to graduate," I said, looking at them both, who smiled at me.

"Then we both just earn so much that you don't have to work.", Sebastian said while dipping his quill into the dark red ink."And when we open the bakery, we'll hire you without a degree either.I promise!" Garreth said, laughing, "But no, as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm glad we can have a few more years to ourselves without all the responsibility.A few years where we can... let off steam. Whenever and wherever we want in the house," he said, giving us his mischievous smile again.

"You're totally ready again, aren't you?" Sebastian asked with a laughing tone.

"Always, Sallow. My wand is always at the ready," Garreth said, grinning widely as he finished cutting the last card for the day into shape. He put his arm on the table, rested his head on it, and watched us.

When I had finished decorating the last card, Sebastian was still writing. Garreth gave me a piercing look until he signaled me to come over to him.

I got up and was about to sit next to him when he pulled me onto his lap and that's when I saw that he had already taken it out of his pants and he was waiting for me. I smiled at him and kissed him while sitting on top of him. I looked at Sebastian, who was sitting at the head of the small table, and watched us. "Guys, I'm trying to concentrate," he said, laughing desperately.

"Well, you're out of luck there," Garreth laughed as I gently rocked up and down. He felt so good inside me. I placed my arms on Garreth's shoulders and grabbed his hair. Garreth stroked my cheek before slowly sliding two of his fingers into my mouth. As if out of reflex, I let my tongue circle around his fingers. They tasted a little like cigarettes and parchment. It wasn't a bad taste though.

He looked me in the eye intensely while his face was slightly flushed. I could see in his face how much lust he had right now. I started unbuttoning my blouse while continuing to move up and down on his big cock.

Garreth pulled his fingers out of my mouth and began rubbing them across my clit. I looked back at Sebastian. He watched us with his mouth slightly open and the ink from his pen kept dripping onto the invitation card.

"I think you have to do the card again. You dripped." I said quietly and looked at Sebastian. He put his quill aside and stood up, mouth still slightly open. He opened his pants and pulled out his hard cock. I moved atop Garreth a couple more times before Sebastian pulled me towards him.

Garreth smiled and got to his feet. As I slowly slid onto Sebastian's cock, Garreth stood next to Sebastian and turned his head towards him. Sebastian opened his mouth and began sucking Garreth's dripping wet penis.

This sight aroused me even more. I moved a little faster, also trying to get my mouth up to Garreth's cock.

We licked Garreth together until he cummed in our open mouths. Sebastian and I continued until we came too.

Garreth allowed Sebastian to use magic to remove the ink stains so we didn't have to replace the card.

We snuggled into bed together and looked forward to tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 82 14
The sixth year at Hogwarts is upon us. And Y/N hopes that the new year will be less chaotic, but the Triwizard Tournament is being held again. And th...
135 3 1
NOTE : This story is R-rated. This is only suited for mature audience as it has NSFW scenarios despite the downplay on of the language used due to th...
417K 11.4K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
3.9K 153 33
Garreth Weasley × Siren/Witch OC - Slow burn friends to lovers - 18+ spice (mild spice compared to some of my other stories) Having spent a majority...