The Four

By Locatlie

There used to be a time where the world feared Locatlie. This time was merely decades ago. They thought that... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 125

33 3 1
By Locatlie

"Why don't you guys want to know the genders of your perfect babies?" Danny asked as we were all sitting or, like me, laying on the couches in one of our living rooms. It were all the queens and kings and their boyfriends or husbands/wives. I was laying on a couch with my legs over the leaning and my head on Matt's lap and he was rubbing my head.

"Because first of all our kids are too awesome." I said and Danny nodded right way as I took another bite of my ice cream. "And the other reason is, is that before Queen Julia, so grammy, it wasn't allowed to know, and I want to uphold this tradition for at least the first pregnancy just for the fun of it. Also because you know, three babies and I don't want to stress and feel guilty for the rest of my pregnancy if I've got three boys meaning that two of my perfect husbands can't father future kings and break their hearts."

"O ok, makes sense." Danny said dryly. "I'm finding out the moment I fucking can. I want to know if it's going to be a little king shit or a princess shit." I chuckled at that.

"It's your child, it'll be a shit either way, sweet sister." Matt said and Danny flipped him off and I chuckled at that as I looked at Matt whom was staring at me with raised eyebrows. "You're being awfully mean to us for the past five weeks."

"You guys impregnated me and made me like this." I replied with a huge smile.

"And yet, you use us for cuddles?"

"Yes, because you're so comfortable." I whined as I grabbed his other arm again. "I mean, you're perfect."

"Thanks me amore." Matt said with a dry tone and I smiled as I rubbed his arms as if they were a pillow, while he was massaging my head. I listened to a conversation between Naomi and Danny, whom apparently were pregnant at the same time in terms of weeks and shit. It was adorable to hear Naomi and Danny talk about their plans and stuff like that. Danny was really excited about the idea of becoming a mother, and had already claimed the name 'Charlotte' or 'Lottie' and I obviously understood and accepted that. Everyone accepted that, although no one dared to tell Danny otherwise. Eddie one time joked to me that she was Grandpapa reincarnated in terms of fear for her. Everyone here loved Danny, but were petrified of her. Me included.

"Are you going to be joining us for the festival, Kit?" Oliver asked and I let out a deep breath.

"No, I'm staying in. But all of you can enjoy your evenings and crap like that. I will be at the broadcasted concert because I have to." I said and I closed my eyes in content as Matt was just perfect with his hands.

"Ok, no I understand. You're currently 25 weeks pregnant with three demon children from my brothers, so you know, you do you." Oliver said and I smiled at his response.

That week flew by though, I basically slept the whole week, staying in one of my husbands beds and enjoyed their cuddles whenever they came to bed. I made out with them a bit, but I didn't do more because I just wasn't bothered, or rather I didn't have the energy. They didn't mind though, they were more annoyed with my 'attitude', but at the end of the day they all loved me.

Today was the concert day, and I had to go there. So I put on a simple beautiful light blue dress. I was brought to the stadium where my husbands and all the other kings and queens were already. I took the elevator towards the top floor; as that was my condition for coming, I wasn't going to be walking those darned steps. I wasn't a fucking workhorse, I was pregnant with three demon children.

I arrived at the top floor and I right away saw Eddie looking at Samuel, the two of them talking. I walked up towards Eddie and wrapped my arms around him from the back and he right away put his arms back and put them on my back. I gave his back a kiss and as I let go he turned around and leaned down giving me two long and loving pecks.

"Hey babe." He said and I smiled as I gave him another peck. I walked up towards Eric and Matt whom were both standing and drinking and talking. I gave both of them a hug and three long pecks.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok. I'm happy I'm surrounded by people right now. I'm also happy I get to hug you." I said and Eric smiled looking at me as he gave the top of my head a kiss. "Is Matt going to be a grumpy goose today or is he going to be slightly chill?"

"Slightly chill." Eric confirmed and I nodded looking at Matt whom was staring at me with that fucking loved up look. I walked up to him to hug him from the side and he gave the top of my head a kiss and he rubbed my belly.

"They're very active." Matt said looking into my eyes and I nodded staring at him.

"They're annoying little pricks, that's what they are. They must be yours." I said and Matt chuckled as he gave the top of my head another kiss and I moved my head up and he then gave me a peck. I walked up to Oliver after a while and he saw me and he hugged me very tightly before turning me around. He had his arms around my shoulders and I grabbed his hands as I listened to the music a bit. After a while he let go of me to walk up to Naomi because they both loved this song. I got replaced right away, well five seconds later, by Eddie whom went and stood behind me and he put his hands on the leaning. His body against mine and I smiled as he gave my shoulder several kisses. I turned my head sideways to look at him and he stared back into my eyes and he gave me two long pecks before he put his chin on my shoulder to watch the show.

"How are you?" He demanded after a while in my ear and I let out a breath as I put my hands on his arms and rubbed them.

"Happy. You?" I said turning my head and he nodded looking at me as he gave me a smile and I smiled back at him and gave him a couple of pecks. "I love you." I whispered and he nodded as he gave me a peck. "O I love this band and this song." I said as the song was 'dance with somebody' but not the Jefferson version but another one. It was by a band and Eddie smiled looking at me as he grabbed my hand.

"To the music." Eddie sang to me and I chuckled looking at him as he put his hand around my waist and grabbed my other hand. "I'm falling in love with your favourite song, I'm going to sing it all night long." He sang to me and I laughed as I sang along as he then twirled me around a couple of times and I then jumped up and down pointing to him as I sang along and he did the same thing and I laughed as in the corner of my eyes I could see that we were currently not on the screen, but that wasn't important to me.

We then did some foot shimmies and I laughed as he twerked against me and I shook my head. "The screens."

"It's fine if they see me like this." He said and he then held out his hands and I did the same thing as we jumped up and down and I laughed as he was screaming along and Matt walked by, turned his head to look at us before he continued walking and shaking his head.

"Are you ready for this part baby?" Eddie said and I nodded as it was the part where they kept saying 'dance' and I laughed as we screamed dance while clapping and the audience then went wild and in the corner of my eyes I saw that we were on the screen and we both did the screaming part and jumped up and down and I laughed very loudly as we then stopped and put our arms sideways. The audience was going insane about this and I realised we were on the screen.

"You ready babe?" Eddie screamed to me and I nodded as we then jumped up and down and screamed along and I laughed as the song ended and I put my arms around his neck and gave him two long pecks. "Thank you." I said against his lips.

"Always." He said against my lips and he gave me a kiss and I laughed as the song then changed to another song. "You tired now?"

"A bit. I'm going to chill with Eric, I miss his perfect face." I said grabbing his face and giving him a peck and he laughed.

"You do that." He said and I walked up towards Eric whom was by the bar talking to Elijah and I chuckled as I went and sat on the barstool and I ordered something to drink. I was now sitting between Elijah and him and Eric put his arm over my shoulder. We talked for a long time and after a while I heard a song that Oliver and I were obsessed with and Oliver froze in the middle of talking to Matt and I screamed Olivers name and Eric let go of me and Oliver turned to me right away and I jumped up and down with him.

"When you call my name, it's like a little prayer, I'm down on my knees." Oliver sang to me and I laughed as we were dancing and being total idiots, and the audience went insane again as Oliver and I came on the screen, but I didn't care about that. I was allowed to have fun. When the song ended, I saw that Matt was drinking a sip of his beer and he was staring at me with a huge smile.

I pointed to him as the next song came on and he was just staring at me, and I knew we were on a screen now.

"Tonight, I want all of you tonight." I sang to Matt and he was staring at me with that look of stop it'.

"Grab somebody sexy." I then sang and I grabbed him and he burst out into laughter and I laughed as well as I gave him a peck and hugged him and he rubbed my back.

"You're crazy, you know that?" He said with a huge smile and I nodded looking at him.

"Crazy about you." I joked and I gave him a peck and he smiled looking at me as I had the biggest smile on my face. "O. MY. FUCKING. SEGLUSA." I screamed as the next song came on and Matt burst out into laughter as he looked at me and I slow clapped along to the music as I looked at him with the biggest smile ever on my face, and the audience were screaming again and that meant that I was on the screen, but I ignored that.

"Everybody dance now." Matt said dryly looking at me and I laughed looking at him as I moved my head to the music and he was doing the same thing. "I fucking love you, you know that?" He said and I chuckled looking at him.

"I know." I replied and I gave him a peck. "And I love you so much that I'm going to dance with one of your siblings or cousins or anyone that is allowed to dance because you still have a vibe to pull off, and if I'm allowed to be frank, you are pulling that off so fucking hot." I said and he laughed at that and I laughed as well as I gave him a kiss and I turned around and I saw that Lucas was moving his body a bit to the music and I looked around but nobody was dancing. I felt two arms around me and I put my head back and it was Matt and he turned me around to look at the stage and we then swayed from one side to the other. This was his compromise and I had the biggest smile ever on my face. His hands went down, rubbing the belly for a second before he grabbed my hands from the back, his head on my head and he moved our arms.

The DJ then left and I frowned at that for a second. "I have a surprise for you." Matt whispered in my ear and I turned my head to him. "We have a surprise for the whole world actually." He then said and I frowned as suddenly the beats of 'formation' by Belle, otherwise known as Ana fucking Johnson came on and I turned my head to Matt in shock and put my arms out to the side and he was staring at me with a huge smile on his face.

"No." I said and he nodded looking at me as the audience went absolutely insane. "My daddy Locatlie!" Ana then said in the microphone and I gasped as I looked at the stage, as I didn't want to look, because I was staring at Matt with a huge smile on his face in total shock.

Ana was standing there with dancers performing and the audience were literally crying. I looked at Luther whom had a huge smile on his face.

"No." I gasped looking at Matt. "This isn't happening. This." I said and he nodded looking at me as for the next half hour I enjoyed Ana performing.

Ana then went and sat on a stool and she adjusted her microphone to lower it and she took a deep breath as the beginning beats of 'Love story' came on and the audience went absolutely insane and she stared sideways for a second with a small smile as you saw a picture of Queen Julia. She stared at that with a huge smile on her face, before she looked up ahead and waved at Luther whom blew her a kiss.

"We were both young when I first saw you, I closed my eyes, and the flashbacks starts, I'm standing there. On a balcony in summer air." Ana sang and I smiled looking at her with tears in my eyes. "Little did I know, that you were Locatlie, you were throwing pebbles, my daddy said stay way from Julia. I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go." She then put her arms out. "William take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting." She sang and the audience were singing it along and I smiled as I looked at that. "Love, just say yes." She said and she took a deep breath. "I sneak out to the garden to see you, we keep quiet, they'd be dead if they knew. Close your eyes, escape this town for a little while. You were Locatlie, I was a Scarlett letter." She sang and she put her arms out again and nodded. "And I said; Hugo take me, somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting." She snag and I chuckled at that a bit as I looked at Matt whom had a huge smile on his face. "Trevor, save me, they're trying to tell me how I feel." She sang now and she pointed towards the sky for a second. "Baby just say yes." She then yelled along with the audience and I laughed at that.

"Everyone ready." Ana said. "I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around, your faith in you was fading. When I met you in the outskirts of town." She smiled a bit. "I've been feeling so alone, I keep waiting but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think? They knelt down to the ground and pulled out a ring. Marry me Julia." She sang and tears were in her eyes and she looked at Luther, Christian, Daniel, Isla, Freya, Rose and Carrie whom were all standing next to one another. I looked at the screen in the back and I realised that the whole time they were showing footage of their parents.

Then the music changed and I right away recognised the music and Matt held onto me a tad tighter and I smiled a bit at that as Ana smiled looking sideways. "There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles." She sang and I looked at Ana whom was looking ahead with tears in her eyes but a small smile in them. "Enchanting to meet you. Your eyes whispered, have we met? Across the room your silhouette, starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy." She sang with a wink and I chuckled at that a bit as I let out a small breath. The song was perfect and Matt put his lips against my ear.

"You're my one and only forever." During the 'please don't fall in love with someone else' and I smiled looking at him and I gave him a couple of pecks.

After a while I was exhausted though and I was standing by Eric again, as he was still talking to Elijah about whatever. "You tired sweetie?" He said and I nodded looking at him. "Wanna go home?"

"Yes please." I said and he nodded looking at me as after ten minutes I was in a car going home, but I didn't really experience the trip home, as I had fallen asleep in the car, dreaming of how fucking happy I currently was.

I didn't know that this happiness was all some sort of made up thing in my head, that behind closed doors, shit was being played. I didn't know that I'd get my heart broken before I'd eventually get it healed. But right now, I didn't know that and I slept safe and warm. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.8K 30
This is the first book of the story of Locatlie. We follow the story of a young girl, Julia, whom was taken from her family at a very young age. Duri...
1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
67.8K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
9.7K 551 23
This is the second book of the story of Locatlie. Julia is forcibly married to the three kings of Locatlie. Locatlie is a dictatorship in the south-p...