Enchanted by freckles - Garre...

By Caelie_Caladea

Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. C... More

1st chapter
2nd chapter
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
13th chapter
14th chapter
15th chapter
no chapter, just a few words + AI pictures
16th chapter
17th chapter
18th chapter
19th chapter
20th chapter
21st chapter
22nd chapter
23rd chapter
24th chapter
25th chapter
26th chapter
27th chapter
28th chapter
29th chapter
30th chapter
31st chapter
32nd chapter
33rd chapter
34th chapter
No chapter: AI pictures of new and old characters
35th chapter
36th chapter
37th chapter
38th chapter
39th chapter
40th chapter
41st chapter
42nd chapter
43rd chapter
44th chapter
45th chapter
46th chapter
47th chapter
48th chapter
49th chapter
50th chapter
No chapter, more AI pictures
51st chapter
52nd chapter
54th chapter
55th chapter
56th chapter
57th chapter
58th chapter
59th chapter
60th chapter
61st chapter
62nd chapter
63rd chapter
64th chapter
65th chapter
66th chapter
67th chapter
No chapter, but new AI images
68th chapter
69th chapter
70th chapter
71st chapter
72nd chapter
73rd chapter
74th chapter
75th chapter
76th chapter
77th chapter
78th chapter
79th chapter
80th chapter
81st chapter
82nd chapter
83rd chapter
84th chapter
85th chapter
no chapter - just new AI pictures + info
86th chapter
87th chapter
88th chapter
89th chapter
90th chapter
91st chapter
92nd chapter
No chapter - new AI pictures
93rd chapter
94th chapter
95th chapter
96th chapter
97th chapter
98th chapter
99th chapter
100th chapter
101st chapter
102nd chapter
no chapter - last AI pictures
103rd chapter
104th chapter
105th & final chapter
A few final words of thanks + new project
New project!

53rd chapter

120 13 1
By Caelie_Caladea

When I woke up, I felt Sebastian's fingers gently stroking my body. I haven't opened my eyes yet and enjoyed the feeling on my skin.

I noticed the mattress move a little. Sebastian's hot, rapid breath flowed down my neck and gave me goosebumps. His breath became faster and faster. He was obviously masturbating. I didn't want to disturb him and savored the feeling of being the center of his sexual fantasy to the fullest.

He went on for a few minutes more before I felt him coming. He rested his head on my shoulder and took a breather.

"Good morning, Sebastian. You're so active so early?" I asked, smiling, kissing his dark hair. He looked at me a little startled and blushed.

"Oh sorry, wasn't that ok?" he asked confused. I grinned at him, "Of course it was okay. I already told you in Feldcroft and the other day on the sofa. Do with me what you want. Use me however and whenever you please."

He sat down and smiled at me. "Then I'll definitely come back to that. For now though, we should have breakfast." He laughed and gave me his hand to pull me up.

We got up and ate. We then flew back to the castle.

Before that, it occurred to me that I still had to break the great news to Adaliz. I took the wooden disc and wrote "Iceland, in Summer" on it with my wand.

The day was still young and so we spent the rest of the day making chocolates with the remaining ingredients, which we could give ourselves. It might not make sense to make chocolates together to give each other afterwards, but this way we spent another evening without lying in bed sad because of Garreth's absence.

When we were done we had a little chocolate left, so I dipped my finger in the warm chocolate and gave Sebastian a spot on his nose.

"That's an excellent idea," he murmured, turning to me. He put his hands on my neck for a moment, gave me a kiss and then tore his shirt in one movement. He unbuttoned his trousers and took them off.

He sat down on a wooden chair with the pot of liquid chocolate. He checked the temperature with his finger and let the chocolate run down his slender stomach.

"Clean up!" he ordered harshly while his cock swelled significantly.

I started to smile and knelt in front of him. "And your hands stay behind your back, understand?" he added with a smile. "As you wish, Mr. Sallow. Just as you wish," I answered, which softened Sebastian's cool smile and revealed his sweet laugh lines.

I began to lick his stomach clean while his firm chocolate banana smeared chocolate on my cheek. I slowly worked my way down until I began to gently lick the chocolate off his tip while his hands rested impassively on his thighs.

I looked up and looked into his face. As usual, he looked at me motionless. He sometimes just enjoyed watching me do what he wanted.

As I began to lick his shaft, I wondered what he was thinking about watching me like this. For now, I focused on removing as much of the chocolate as possible before I got to the finer details. After his shaft, I worked my way down even further. I began sucking gently on his balls and I saw his fingernails dig into his thigh a bit.

Even after sucking off all the chocolate on his balls, I lingered there a little longer than necessary. He seemed to like it immensely. I went back to the rest after a while. I took it deep in my mouth, slowly bobbing my head up and down while suppressing the urge to gag from taking it all the way into my mouth.

When his entire privates area was clean again, I raised my head and smiled at him. "Mr. Sallow, I hope I've cleaned everything up to your satisfaction."

He smiled at me and gave me a slap in the face. "There's still something," he said quietly. I looked around and didn't find anything. "Are you really not seeing it?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Then take a closer look.", he said and let more warm chocolate run down his cock. The chocolate made its way down from his glans to his balls. He really seemed to like it.

"You can also use one hand this time. We have to finish at some point, too." He said softly and stroked my cheek before resting his hands on his thigh.

I started licking his shaft and glans again. When I was done with that, I started jerking him off with my hand while I devoted my mouth to his balls. Again, his clean fingernails dig into his thigh as I gently massaged them with my tongue and sucked a little.

I enjoyed it. I had the feeling of being immensely wet myself, but for me right now it was all about satisfying Sebastian.

After a while, I switched and massaged his testicles with my hand while taking him in my mouth. Sebastian released a hand from her convulsive position and pressed my head even tighter.

It didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth.

He mended his shirt. "Do you want to come too?" he asked me and looked at me affectionately. "If you want to make me do it," I said, a little embarrassed, and smiled at him.

Sebastian grabbed his wand and transformed a rubber band into a thin rubber stick with a suction cup. I looked at him confused. "If Garreth is going to leave us alone, then we have to replace him for now." He laughed. "I know we haven't seen him for a while, but he wasn't that thin." I laughed out loud. "All in good time my dear," he replied, standing up.

He went into the kitchen and fixed the staff on the worktop. Then he came over to me, took off my skirt and lifted me into the kitchen. He gently let my butt slide onto this rubber thing. Because it was really thin, it went all the way inside me without much work.

Sebastian took his wand, lowered the kitchen a little since he was a little shorter than Garreth and pointed the wand at me. All of a sudden I felt that the rubber thing inside me was getting bigger. It kept getting bigger and bigger until it felt like a normal penis.

Sebastian came to me, grabbed my legs and entered me in the front. He lifted me a little and moved me up and down. He closed his eyes and moaned slightly while penetrating me deeper and deeper. I felt filled, but not as aroused as having Garreth and Sebastian inside me at the same time.

"Touch yourself.", Sebastian said and kissed me. I slipped one hand into my crotch while holding on to Sebastian's neck with the other. Our mouths barely parted before we started the next kiss.Our mood grew more and more aroused as I felt the heat building up inside me and announcing an orgasm. Sebastian lifted me faster and faster and pushed harder and harder.

Despite the fact that I knew the feeling so well by now, the orgasm overran me with tremendous force.

Sebastian came while my orgasm was just beginning to subside. He lifted me off the kitchen counter and placed me on the floor. He leaned into me and puffed really hard.

We checked the time. It was now 11pm and we should have been in bed by now.

We got dressed in no time and went into the dark corridor. As soon as we went down the first flight of stairs, Professor Weasley stood in front of us. She rolled her eyes and snorted.

"You guys are really lucky. Come on. I'll drop you off at the common rooms. But be really careful afterwards," she said. "Thanks, Professor! It's the first time we've missed the time," I replied gratefully. "We made Valentine's Day chocolates for Garreth and then kind of lost track of time," Sebastian said softly.

Whenever teachers came towards us, she would start reprimanding us as we ran down to the dungeons. In front of the Slytherin common room, Sebastian thanked me again, gave me a kiss and disappeared behind the big door.

"It's weird about you three," said Professor Weasley. "Yes Professor, it is, but it's nice. We're all happy," I said honestly. "Caelie, when we're with each other you can call me Matilda. You don't have to be so formal. After all, we're a big family.", she said and smiled at me, "And the most important thing is that you're happy. It wasn't meant to be a disparagement either, but when we saw Sebastian and Garreth kissing we were pretty confused."

"I like to think so. I was too when Sebastian told us, but in the end it somehow makes everything easier." I said quietly. "Yes and I'm really happy to see you, Sebastian and of course Garreth in particular so happy. He always struggled with the other boys. And Sebastian has been through enough. Besides Ominis Gaunt, he doesn't have anyone at Hogwarts anymore. What happened to his parents is really bad. I really liked them. Their death has left a really big void," Matilda said sadly.

"What did Sebastian's parents actually teach?" I asked.

"Mrs. Sallow taught Charms and Mr. Sallow Astronomy. They were fantastic teachers. Always concerned about the well-being of the students, and they managed to keep even the most uninterested students engaged. This loss alone was bad, but that the Sallow twins were left alone was terrible. I had even thought about taking them in for a moment, but how should I have taken care of them? I couldn't get away from here. Before Professor Ronen and Professor Shah came to us, I taught Charms classes in addition to my other activities. If I'd known how their uncle treated them earlier, I probably would have taken it upon myself." Matilda said quietly as we approached the portrait. "Now go ahead, hurry to bed.", she smiled at me and went back on patrol.

I went to the common room and rushed to my dorm. Nellie and Natty were already asleep, so I snuck into the bathroom and took a quick shower before I went to bed too.

The next morning, before breakfast, Sebastian caught me. "Sorry I didn't talk to you about the memory. But apparently that goblin was right. The basis really does appear to be an equivalent exchange. I was hoping that there might be more insights by now, but apparently not.", Sebastian said softly. "But how is that supposed to help me?" I asked uncertainly. 

"I think it was just meant to tell you not to continue working on Isidora's dream of a perfect world as it's not possible. Isidora seemed so traumatized by her memories that she thought she could save the whole world .", said Sebastian and looked down, "I know, it's pretty depressing. I was hoping for more."

The next few days dragged on like old chewing gum, Sebastian and I looked forward to Valentine's Day, where we finally saw Garreth again. We were both getting more excited each day and eagerly awaiting the day.

It was now Thursday again and I was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Natty, Nellie and Leander having lunch when I caught a glimpse of Sebastian jumping up and running towards the door.

And there I saw him standing. My Garreth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.4K 135
Sebastian Sallow is a tortured soul with the world on his shoulders whose only mission is to save his sister Anne - at any cost. Atley Barlowe is a b...
6.9K 334 24
She has harbored feelings for Sebastian Sallow since the start of their 5th year, and as they enter their 7th, this may be her last chance to make so...
39.5K 1K 50
Heat.Passion.Lust.Danger. Four words she never thought she'd use to describe her first year at Hogwarts. Starting as a 6th year student wasn't ideal...
453 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...