The Four

By Locatlie

There used to be a time where the world feared Locatlie. This time was merely decades ago. They thought that... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 110

30 4 1
By Locatlie

The rest of the trip was fine, Eddie and I did make snide comments to each other every now and then, but we didn't respond to the others and we just let it be.

While flying back Eddie and Kim joined us in our airplane, something that made me slightly uncomfortable, but it was how it was supposed to be I guess. I cuddled with Matt for the majority of it.

We would see the whole 'gang' again in the third week of July because of the festival, so that was in almost three weeks. I was excited about that, but right now I was mainly just exhausted. Life went back to normal when we arrived home, or rather the new normal. Eddie was in Gotar, with Kim, and I was here in Prangie with Eric and Matt. I didn't have contact with Eddie. He came over a week after being back for a meeting with Eric and Matt. He joined us for dinner before going back. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, but wasn't comfortable either. It was just, casual of sorts.

For the past three weeks, I split my time evenly with Eric and Matt, and we spend most of the nights, cuddling, talking and them eating me out. I loved it. I loved them.

I knew that all the kings and queens were arriving today, I knew that this meant that for the public they'd see us for the first time since the security meeting. They obviously didn't know we went on a holiday for about three to four weeks together. Not that it was any of their business.

We were going to be meeting them, and I knew that Willow and Danny were bringing their now boyfriends for the first time and introducing them to the public, and to their brothers. I was excited about that, I was excited about meeting Elijah from Danny and Samuel from Willow. I knew their names, but that was pretty much it. So that was interesting.

I was currently standing in the hallway waiting for the three kings of Locatlie, as I knew that Eddie had arrived late last night and I knew that Kim was here somewhere too. She obviously wasn't going to be with us, but she was going to join us in the festivities here in Valkarae as we decided to do the festival here once more, so we were in the castle here.

I was wearing a light blue dress and I had my hair in a beautiful summer-is bun on the top of my head which I was excited about. After a while a door opened and I looked up and it was Eddie and he did a double take on me before closing his door and he walked down the stairs. He walked up to me and he gave me three kisses on the cheek as he said good day.

"Hey." I replied looking at him as I wanted to adjust his tie out of habit, and I raised my arms before realising that we weren't married.

"You can adjust my tie." He said dryly and I nodded as I adjusted a bit before he took a step back so we all had our personal space.

"You arrived last night or?"

"This morning actually." He said and I nodded carefully looking at him. "Eric and Matt coming soon or?"

"Yeah, Matt had a phone call to take. I don't know about Eric." I said and he nodded staring at me in interest for a second. "Hows Gotar?"

"Good. Good." He confirmed looking at me. "I finished the job on Ajay and Shubham." He said and I stared at him for a second and nodded slowly.

"Good." I said and he gave me a small smile and he nodded as he was leaning against the opposing wall now. The door then opened again and I let out a relieved breath as Matt and Eric walked down the stairs. They both walked up to me and gave me a quick peck.

"You ready?" Matt asked and I nodded looking at him and gave me a curt nod as he looked at Eddie for a second before looking at me. "Let's go then." He said and we walked through the front door towards the airstrip that was here and there were camera's here whom were obviously going to film the kings and queens arriving, which was exciting in my opinion.

We were standing on a plateau of sorts and I let out a small breath as Matt looked sideways at me.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded looking at him. "Good. Good." He said and I smiled looking at him and he winked back at me. Eric was standing on my other side instead of Eddie. We had decided this because we were afraid that the world would see the uncomfortableness of Eddie and I and that's not something we wanted to show to the outside world.

After about five minutes, the plane of Leila arrived and I let out a small breath as it had been taxing for quite a bit already; because it first had to drop off her team. The doors opened and the stairs were brought and I stared at Eric and he winked back at me as he put his hand on my back. The second in command first walked out and afterwards Christopher and Leila walked out together. The three of them walked towards us, Leila first, then the second in command and Christopher together. They bowed for the four of us and gave everyone a hand, although Matt did something un 'KingMatthewlike' but totally Matt like and he leaned down and gave Leila three kisses on her cheeks and she smiled at that.

"You ok sis?" He asked.

"Yeah." Leila said and Matthew nodded as Leila then bowed for me and we shook hands. They then walked towards the castle, and shortly afterwards Willow arrived.

The door opened again and her second in command walked out and I put my hand on Matt's back as Willow walked out first, her hair in a beautiful braided contraption and behind her walked a guy that was fucking large, like huge.

He had very dark skin and was a head taller than Eddie probably was and his arms were large. It was hilarious to see, because Willow herself was about 1,55 or something, the shortest out of all her siblings and I looked at Eric whom was staring at me with a small smile and he winked at me. He was at least 2,10 or something.

"What was his name again?" Matt asked me.

"Samuel, but Sammy is fine." I said to him and he nodded looking at me as Willow bowed for Eddie and then the second in command. Willow walked towards Matt and Matt, just like with Leila, gave her three kisses.

"I'll greet Samuel and then actually get to know more about him later, is that fine?" He asked and Willow nodded looking at him with a huge smile on her face as she gave me a hand and I winked at her.

Samuel didn't say anything, and I realised why. "You may adress." I said towards him and he nodded.

"Samuel, my kings, and Queen." He said shaking the hands of Eddie, and indeed he was about a head taller than Eddie, making me smile a bit. He was probably as tall, or maybe slightly taller than Oliver.

"How tall are you?" I asked Samuel as he shook my hand and gave my hand a kiss.

"2,06 my queen." He said, he had an accent and I nodded slowly as he shook Eric's hand.

"Where were you from originally, like before the war?" I asked him and he gave me a huge smile, like the biggest smile ever.

"Kenya, my queen. From Nairobi, where Queen Willow currently lives." He said and I nodded staring at him with a huge smile on my face.

"You have an amazing smile. It's a pleasure to meet you, I will grill you once we are inside." I said and he nodded.

"I expect no less, my Queen." He said and I smiled very widely as Willow was beaming looking at him and then at me. "I will see you, and your husbands, inside." He said bowing his head and I bowed my head to him and he decided to walk next to Willow, placing his hand on her back and she smiled at that.

"He seems nice." I said to Matt and Matt nodded looking at me. "Tall though, probably as tall as your Papa." I said putting my hand up and Eric looked at me and he chuckled.

"He is." He confirmed and I smiled very widely looking at him and he had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at me. "He was polite to you."

"Well, I am very charming." I said and Eric laughed at that and I laughed back at him as he put his hand on my back.

Then Danny came, because even though she was elder than Lucas, he was a guy so apparently that was the case. I didn't care for it.

"You excited to meet Elijah?" I asked Matt and Matt stared at me.

"Elijah, thank you." Matt replied, relieved as he forgot the name and I nodded looking at him as Danny's second in command walked out and afterwards Danny. Her blonde hair was loose, and she was a head taller than Willow, and she was strong, and powerful, it was great to see her.

As she walked out, a guy walked out after her. He had a slightly darker skin, so he was probably from what used to be the middle east. He was very attractive. He was wearing a suit and he looked good and strong in his own way. It was interesting to see. I turned my head sideways slightly as Danny bowed for all of us, and Matt again gave her three kisses on the cheek. She then bowed for me, and he also didn't speak to Eddie nor to Matt.

"You may address." I said as Danny was smiling looking at him and he smiled.

"Thank you, my queen." Elijah said. "My name is Elijah, it is an honour to meet you."

"Where were you originally from, before the war?" I asked in interest and he shook Eric's hand whom gave him a small smile, and Elijah looked back at me.

"Lebanon, my queen." He said and I nodded staring at him in interest.

"Well, I can't wait to grill you." I said and he gave me a breathtaking smile, as his light eyes were staring at me in interest.

"I can't wait to hear all your questions, my queen." He said and he bowed his head. "I will see you, and your husbands, when we are inside?" He asked looking at Danny and Danny was staring at him with so much love.

"Yes love." She said.

"Good. Have a nice day, and I will see you soon." He said and he walked towards Danny whom smiled as I stared at Eric and Eric was staring at him with interest.

"He seems nice, he scares me though." I said dryly.

"Why does he scare you?" Matt asked.

"He can deal with Danny." I replied dryly and Eric burst out into laughter at that and I chuckled looking at him. "I think he can deal with her though."

Afterwards Lucas and Mateo arrived and Matt shook Lucas' hand. "Aren't you going to give him three kisses?" I said dryly and Lucas stared at Matt and then at me as Lucas then gave my hand a kiss.

"I think that would be a bit weird, cause then I'd have to do it to Oliver and I'm not sure he can handle that." Matt replied dryly and I chuckled and nodded. "Go inside and start being scary towards the new boyfriends."

"Yes my king." Lucas said with a smirk and I laughed at that as they walked out and then the airplane of Askad, of Oliver landed. I saw more flashes coming and I understood; they were actually married and fucking awesome in my opinion. Everyone adored Naomi, as she was very open on instagram and tik Tok and stuff like that about her life. She was a world favourite basically, a sort of 'Diana' of sorts.

The two of them walked out after Eli and I smiled as Oliver gave Naomi a kiss on her temple while walking before the two of them walked towards us. Matt then gave Naomi three kisses, as Oliver did the same thing with me and I smiled.

"What are Elijah and Samuel like?" Oliver asked.

"I think Samuel is taller than you." I replied and Oliver frowned.

"Btu Willow is a tiny thing."

"Exactly." Matt said in a voice and Naomi rolled her eyes at him as she gave me three kisses and then did the same thing to Eric. Matt put his hand on my back as we started to walk towards the castle.

"Elijah is hot though, he's scary, but he's hot." I said to Naomi and her eyes widened in excitement. "He was Lebanese, and his eyes are light, it's hot."

"And he can deal with Dan?"

"He can deal with Dan." I confirmed and her eyes widened as we walked towards the castle, almost there now. Eddie was talking to Eli, signing and I smiled at that as we then arrived in the castle and I saw that everyone was sitting and Oliver walked up towards Willow right away and gave her a kiss and then Samuel stood up and I chuckled as Oliver had to look up. They introduced themselves to everyone and I went and sat down and Eddie sat in front of me, Eric on the other side, and then obviously Matt at the head.

"Ok, I'm going to start grilling, because I'm curious and they haven't told us anything about you guys." I said towards Elijah and Samuel whom looked at me with both a smile. "So tell me, how did you guys meet?" I demanded.

"Samuel was the son of the Kenyan prime minister. He came to apologise for the actions taken by Kenya. I decided to have him in my sort of court to help with how Nairobi works." Willow said and Samuel was staring at her with a large smile and I stared at that in interest. "He was basically my teacher in terms of the history of Kenya, and also of other African nations. It was very interesting. He then went to the east to help me there a bit. Then he came back earlier this year and I realised I was interested in him and he had the same thing and then we sort of got together." She said and I nodded.

"So you've known him for four years already? Or like three?"

"Yes." She said staring at him.

"How old is he? Because you're 25?"

"He's 37." She said dryly and Matt spit out some of his drink. "Stop." She warned Matt. "He doesn't have any children, he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet, his father had, but he was you know, he doesn't live anymore. I was very careful in case he was spiteful and wanted to get back at you guys for what happened, he doesn't have any- he doesn't want any harm. Stop being weird."

"Have you been married before?"

"YEs, I have. I got married to my high school sweetheart when we were 18, she died during childbirth when we were 27, my child didn't survive it either." He said looking at me and Willow stared at him with a bit of sadness.

"And what are your intentions with Willow?"

"Well, we've been together for about four months now, like officially so to speak?" He said and Willow nodded looking at him. "And we're taking it slow in that department, mainly because I first want to emerge myself in Seglusm a bit more. I know the basics, as she thought me those. But I am a very religious Christian and I am having difficulty with letting go of God. That's why both of us didn't make a move before hand."

"And you're ready to allow Seglusa in your life?"

"I talked to the Pope actually, when I went with her to Rome." He said and I nodded staring at him in interest. "He said that God allows more than one religion in ones heart so that's great."

"That's amazing." I said looking at him. "What about you Elijah?"

"We met at a club, I had no idea who she was as she was wearing a disguise, we did our thing." He said and Danny smiled very widely looking at him. "We kept doing that thing for a bit, then she went on that trip a month ago and we both realised we missed one another and decided to make it official."

"That's great." I said. "And are you religious?"

"I have Allah in my heart." He confirmed looking at me. "But I am, just like Samuel, open to Seglusa."

"Good." I confirmed looking at him and Danny smiled looking at Elijah. "How old are you? Danny you're what? 28?"

"I'm 32" He said.

"And what kind of profession do you have?" I asked in interest as we got some of our food and he stared at me with a small smile.

"I used to be a realtor, but that's of no real use anymore." He said looking at me and I nodded. "So I've been part of the housing division for the past three years."

"That's amazing. I'm so interested in that, I'll link up with you later." I said and he gave me a small smile and he nodded as I looked at Danny whom was staring at him with a huge smile. "If you have any questions about how it is to be the boyfriend of one of the Queens, you can always ask Christopher or Naomi or Mateo." I said and they both nodded looking at the three of them and I smiled a bit at that as Naomi winked at me and I took a deep breath as I took a bite of my food.

Oliver then asked Samuel and Elijah some questions and I listened in interest as he was asking the right questions and I saw both Willow and Danny being a bit relieved at how 'chill' everything was.

"So the themes for this year are sort of the same, but maybe a different order. Tonight is the night we wear black, then it's white, then purple, then red, then it's a costume party." I said and they nodded staring at me in interest. "And then there is the big concert and then gold that evening" I was so excited about this and Naomi was too. "So that's that. I'm really excited about it."

"Wait, have you met Leila yet?" Naomi asked Samuel and Samuel stared at Leila and then at her.

"No, well sort of, we met on the phone, on their daily calls." Samuel said and Naomi nodded staring at him in interest. "They're very close of course. I've had contact with Christopher too."

"That's great. I love it." I said right away and Naomi chuckled at that and I winked at her.

"Are the three of you all from Locatlie?"

"Yes" Mateo confirmed nodding. "Naomi is from Yordan, I'm from Gotar, and Christopher from Nairi right?"

"Yes." Christopher said. "My parents were from South America though, but they came here after the war of hearts as part of a sort of programme." He said; otherwise known as, his mother was a process girl during the process of their fathers.

"That's interesting. I'm very curious about this country." Samuel said and he then talked about what used to be Kenya a bit and I had the biggest smile on my face. "Have you ever been, my queen?"

"No. I think we're planning a tour around the different districts for upcoming year right?" I said to Matt and Matt nodded looking at me. "So when I do come, I would love a tour and I would love to go on Safari."

"You're doing a tour?" Oliver said with a huge smile. "You are too?" He added to me.

"Yes. We're thinking of doing a tour around the world, to see the different capitols and the -Otars." Matt said and they were staring at him all excited. "We're planning on staying about two weeks in every district, sort of. For example, we'll travel on Monday, then we'll stay in the capitol or around the capitol for about 9 to ten days, so till the Wednesday after that, and then we'll go to the Otars for the remainder of that week, and then we travel to the next district." He explained and Willows widened in excitement. "We're still trying to get the planning right, because it is ten weeks." He explained. "We are thinking it might be right after the security summits." He explained and everyone nodded in interest at that. "But we're not sure about the exact dates and which district first and stuff like that. We also have to make sure that security wise everything will be all right, so it might be after the festival. You will hear more of this in a week right Ed?" He asked, as Ed was just staring ahead.

"Yes. The security situations are currently being looked at along with the planning of which weeks. We will then inform you of with weeks we will be with you guys, and you can make your own agenda for that." He said. "And you can talk with Katherine about what you can do in terms of informal stuff, as she knows best what all four of us likes." He said and I stared at him in disbelief.

"Katherine?" I said with a huge smile.

"I thought we wouldn't comment on what one said about the other?" Eddie said back with a small smile.

"I know, but you only ever called me Katherine when you were like pissed off, so just once before." I said more to myself than to him and Samuel and Elijah stared at this interaction with a bit of interest. "Have they signed NDA's and gotten their security briefings and stuff?"

"Security is currently happening, they will sign NDA's after this lunch, so no." Eddie said looking at me and I nodded staring at him and I took a deep breath and nodded as Danny stared at me with a small smile.

"What have you been told about us?" I asked in interest to Elijah and Samuel.

"Not a lot, because of the NDA part your husband just told you about." Elijah said and I nodded staring at him in interest.

"Good to know." I said as I looked at Naomi whom simple looking at me.

"We have some news." Oliver said towards the end of the lunch and Naomi had the biggest smile ever and I stared at her and then at Oliver and then back at her and my eyes widened in excitement. "We are very pleased to inform you guys that Naomi is currently eight weeks pregnant." He siad and I gasped and everyone did and they hugged and all that crap. I stared at Oliver with the biggest smile ever.

"Wait, but you drank during our holiday?" I asked Naomi.

"No, I didn't, I pretended to be drunk." She said and I burst out into laughter.

"Wait, you're pregnant. This will be the first royal baby. This is amazing. O my god, that child will be fucking stunning." I gasped to Naomi and Naomi laughed.

"I hope the baby gets Olivers whole KingTrevor face." She confirmed and I laughed at that and she smiled as well looking at me as we talked about the baby for a long time.

"I think it's time for everyone to freshen up and get ready for the first day of the festival, wouldn't you agree, me amore?" Matt asked me and I nodded excited as I stood up and he stood up after me as everyone was led to their rooms.

This was going to be fucking interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 23.4K 62
"Baby, there's no secret you can keep from me, which means that if you leave me, I will always find you." In another life we would have been lovers. ...
238K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

271K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
378K 9.8K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...