Sexy Pornstar || Kim Taehyung...

Por xmimisoo

[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the... Mais

Sexy Pornstar: I'm a Freak
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14***
15
16
17
18***
19
20
21***
22
23
24
25
26
27
28.0
Sexy Pornstar: World Class Sinner
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
28.1
28.2
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58***
59
60
61
62
63***
64
65
66
67
68
69
Spam Email 📨
Epilogue
100k Reads ✨ Wattpad Featured

Intro

21.4K 599 86
Por xmimisoo

There was a cold boy who had never fallen in love.

You loved him secretly.

He just needed to insist a little more,

With a bit of perseverance.

You started being friends with him.

He is interested in you and practically stalks you.

You give in to him;

Heart, soul and body.

He falls in love with you,

Has a desperate phase between denial and sadness.

But you came to know that you were just a plaything to him.

He then returns to his insistence, thinking he still has a chance.

But you stand up for yourself and decide to leave him.

Time didn't favour you both.

You both meet again after years.

He would have eventually got you.

But this time,

You didn't know what you wanted.

Your feelings weren't sincere.

You simply had no right to reject him.

You could not escape him.

He may not become violent if it doesn't work but,

He may manipulate you by your own selfish desires.

Because he is a,

Sexy Pornstar

Too much smut?
Too much sexual tension? ✅

Your destination has arrived because this book contains so much toxicity that you'll forget about the Toxic people and friends around you.

Don't worry, there won't be any characters related to the porn industry. I just used this iconic Taehyung dialogue as the title.

ᴗ⁠•⁠◍✧*⁠˘⁠︶.⁠。⁠*⁠♡˖༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

Achievement

Wattpad Preview featured

(Previous cover)

I don't own an iPhone but one of my readers sent me this screenshot when she was updating her app. I'm so thankful to my readers. 😭😭😭😭😭 Thank you so much for reading this.

🚨‼️NOTE‼️🚨

This book is based on the pure imagination of the author and none of what happens here should be related to the real life of the idols. They are just mere characters in this book so don't compare it with the idol's real life. I have just used their names to portray the character.

This is a pure work of fiction.

And I don't support extramarital relationships or cheating. This story is clearly for entertainment purposes. And I never want anyone to tell these scenes as romance because it's Toxic.
It's okay for books but never in real life.

The legal age of consent according to Wattpad guidelines is 16+ and the female lead is 17. So don't feel triggered and comment throughout the book that she's a minor because she's not.

This book will contain extreme sensitive topics like drug overdose, eating disorder and mature scenes like smut. Also, there will be the use of mature language and will have triggering scenes. I have already warned you so do not report my book later.

If you like the story then do support me by voting and sharing this story with your friends. I will highly appreciate your feedback. Positive or negative. I'll accept them all.

All rights reserved ©2023

©xmimisoo

❤️‍🔥

Make sure that you have this book ADDED TO LIBRARY to get notified when I upload.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

102K 4.4K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
18K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
88K 6.5K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...
14.3K 612 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...