His Little Monster

By ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Ch. 34 Indirect Confession
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 49 Helpless
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 55 Under Her Spell
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 58 Crazy but His
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 15 Challenge

8.7K 490 57
By ritu_writes

Rehan's POV

She looked like a lamb.

A white lamb.

I started walking towards her with my hands in my pocket. She tried to back off but fell on  the bed because she was standing adjacent to the bed's edge. I kept my left leg on the bed beside her right hand and put the left hand on it.

I leaned closer to her face and brought her right hand infront of her face using mine. She was looking at my face like a lost child. I waved her hand and spoke looking directly in her eyes.

"Ye hath...... Isi hath se thappad mara tha na tumne us din. Ab isi hath se tum mere pair chuogi."

( This hand...... You slapped me with this hand that day. Now you will use the same hand to touch my feet. )

I left her hand and touched her eyes using my left thumb, to which she closed her eyes instantly and turned her face to the left. But i didn't stopped my hand. I spoke while touching her closed eyes.

"Ye ankhen..... Jo mujhe gusse se dekh rhi thi, ab ye sirf jhukegi mere samne."

( These eyes..... which were looking at me with anger, now they will just bow down in front of me. )

She opened her eyes when I removed my hand but didn't look at me. Her gaze was settled at her left hand which fisted the sheet beneath her palm. I smirked before grabbing her jaw and turning her face to my level so that, she can look into my eyes. And as i expected, she shivered lightly, after my dark eyes collided with her doe one's.

"Ye honth...... In honthon se ab sirf vahi shabd niklenge Jo mere respect ke liye ho."

(These lips...... Now only those words will come out from these lips which are for my respect. )

I said the last line caressing her lower lip. Her breathing fastened at my actions. I liked my effect on her.

I removed my leg and stood a feet away from the bed. Her breathing stabled when she saw me backing off. She looked at me like i am an alien or something. She looked as if she didn't expected this.

"What?? You thought I'll leave you without doing anything. Tch... Tch... Tch.... So wrong of you to think that. No one lives peacefully after hurting my ego. And you.....  are not an exception."

"Vaise kafi koshish ki tumne, mujhe fasane ki. Par jab bat nhi bani to mere bhai ko fasa liya apne jaal me. Attention ke liye kiya tha na tumne vo sab?"

( By the way, you tried a lot to trap me. But when things didn't work out, you entangled my brother in your web. You did all that for attention, didn't you? )

I spoke whatever came to my mouth without thinking if it's true or not. And I'm not regretting it. If she doesn't regret slapping me then why should I?

"Mr. Rathore I-" I cut her off by saying..

"Congratulations.... You have successfully got my attention. Now this attention will turn your life into a living hell. This marriage will only give you insult and humiliation. Oh wait... Not you, your whole family. They will have to bear the consequences of your actions. You guys are bunch of fools. So easy to trap. Now see what I do to you and your family." I said and turned back to leave but I heard her voice from my behind which caused me to stop.

"Go ahead!!" I turned to look at her and found her looking back at me confidently.

Where did the lamb go?

She made herself comfortable on bed before putting her right leg over left one. She lifted her lehenga to cross her legs properly. Due to which, her lehenga raised a little up and her anklets got visible.

My attention snapped back to her face when she continued.

"Go ahead... And do whatever you want to humiliate me but make sure that it doesn't affect you or your family." She cracked her knuckles before continuing....

"Apke expressions se darr gayi to apko kya laga, ro dungi.

( Just because I was scared of your expressions, so you thought I will cry. )

I may look like or behave like a child but I am not." She shooked her head while saying the last sentence in denial like  a kid to mock me. I clenched my jaw at her audacity.

"I am a 22 year old girl. Who believe in give respect and take respect. So you hurt my family, I'll hurt yours. And Mr. Rathore...... We are living in modern age. If my family gets humiliated, then yours will get too. If I can reach you for my friend, then the things I will do for my family is out of the box. And one more thing, i tried to apologise to you because I was feeling guilty, but not anymore. Now you can gladly escort yourself out." She stood up from the bed after finishing herself and started fixing her dress by turning around.

Apologise hann...

"Miss. Kritika..... Agar tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya, to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." I said in a deep voice.

( Miss. Kritika..... If I didn't compelled you to apologize, then my name is also not Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore. )

My words forced her to turn toward me. She looked at my face for few seconds before saying.....

"Aur agar usi the great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore ko main ghutno par na le aayi, to mera naam bhi Kritika nhi." She replied in a rude tone.

( And if I didn't brought that same great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore to his knees, then my name would not have been Kritika either. )

Her tone angered me. So I marched in her direction. I barely took two steps when she ran towards the headboard of the bed. My legs instantly stopped when I saw her running away. She stood holding the headboard like her life depends on it.

"Darwaza us taraf h, U-udhar jaiye na. I-idhar kya aa rhe hai?"
She motioned at the door with her scared puppy eyes.

( Door is there, Go t-there na. Why are you coming h-here? )

Aur ye mujhe apne ghutno par layengi.

( And she will bring me to my knees. )

I rolled my eyes at her alien behaviour before leaving the room.

Author's POV

As soon as he left Anshika entered the room, who was eavesdropping on their conversation. She found her friend standing near headboard clutching it tightly and taking deep breaths with her face down. She took few steps ahead which made Kritika aware of her presence.

"What happened?" She asked looking at her friend's distressed face.

"Word war."

"What??" She frowned at kritika's answer.

"We had a war with words excluding the weapons. Par jis tarah ke expressions vo deke gaye h na, hathiyar bhi jald hi uthenge. Jitne jyada handsome h na dikhne main, utane hi khatarnak bhi h."

( But the kind of expressions that he gave, weapons will also be raised soon. The more handsome he look, the more dangerous he is. )

Kritika was worried about her future. She knew Rehan won't stay quiet. From the engagement hall to back to her home she was silent the entire way. Which was a big question for her family but they assumed her health to be the cause of it. They were relaxed when they saw her back to her original self. And the reason was, Kritika and seriousness, can't be together in one frame.

Next morning came soon then expected for Kritika. She was glad there wasn't any kind of drama except for her own stupid acts. She extended her leave because she wasn't ready to face her colleagues, specially her manager. She knew till now everyone must be aware of her being engaged to vihaan. She knew how some of her female colleagues never hesitate to character assassinate other women working there.

She isn't a silent type girl. She was sure if they barked anything wrong about her character, she won't think twice before breaking their jaws. She doesn't wanna send her manager to the hospital by raising his already raised BP.

She decided to enjoy her day chilling out but her mood was ruined by a call. To be specific, her in laws call, who invited her whole family for a party in evening. Her family had to drag her along when she throwed tantrums and made a fuss over it saying she is tired. She cursed Rehan in her mind because she was sure he is behind all this.

The only thing she liked about this was, Anshika tagging along. She reached to the venue with her family and greeted her in-laws like a sweet daughter in law as if she isn't the one who's cursing their son. She even met vihaan. She was doubtful if he knows about the fight between his brother and her, because he didn't told her his brother's name even after her several request. She took a chance and asked him about it in a friendly manner. Her doubt was cleared when she heard his reply. She couldn't believe that man manipulated his own brother and used him as a pawn.

She looked around her to spot him, but couldn't found. She decided to wait.

I'll see him when he will come to greet my family.

She thought before settling on a seat beside her family and in laws. She was talking to them when she got a glimpse of Rehan going towards a corner. She excused herself and followed him. She saw him talking to a middle aged man with his back facing her. She was standing behind the pillar. Which created a barrier for that man to see her. She thought to leave but before she can turn she heard that man saying.

"You were lucky enough to escape that accident. Next time it won't be a simple break fail." Said Javin Malhotra, Rehan's biggest rival.

Those words were enough for her understand that he was the one who failed Rehan's car's break. Which means he was the one who caused her father to reach hospital. She couldn't control her rage and stepped between them.

"So you are that great personality." Both the males turned to her.

Rehan didn't show but he got worried for a second. He knows how much disgusting these father son are when it comes to women. His son is a complete manwhore. But he's also not less. They always looks at women with lustful gaze. There are rumours that they deals in women trafficking but no one has found proof against them.

"Kritika..... Leave from here." He whispered slowly and dominantly in her ears after reaching near her. He covered her form with his, so that man can't look at her. But he wasn't aware of that man's gaze which was eyeing Kritika's legs as they were visible in between Rehan's legs. And her dress made it more difficult for him to hide her as it has a slit.

"Is he the one who failed your car's break?" She asked only for him to hear.

"Kritika it's-"        "Yes or no?" She cut him off. He released a sigh before replying a yes.

"Perfect" she muttered and went towards his enemy shoving him out of the way.

"Hi, myself Kritika. I-"

"Vihaan Rathore's fiancee. I know." He replied scanning her from head to toe. Rehan clenched his fist at his actions.

"Woah Impressive!!!! Can you guess my age?" Rehan who was trying to read her intention, got angry.

"What are you trying to do?" He grabbed her right arm to turn her and almost shouted on her face, but his tone was low.

"Just a second Mr. Rathore." She whispered in his ear keeping her hands on his to calm him down. She looked at the old man infront of her before asking...

"So???"

He smirked at Rehan's pissed off face and smiled at the beautiful girl infront of him.

"You look 25 with that perfect curves." He replied biting his lips while eyeing her body lustfully. Kritika passed him a smile before saying....

"But i am just 22..... And getting married at such a young age. All thanks you."

"Me??" He asked pointing a finger at himself.

"Yes you..... You near to extinct species of homosapiens..........  Just because of you my father reached on hospital bed. Where he planned my wedding, all thanks to you. I slapped someone without his fault. Why i am even talking to you? I should use my slippers instead." She shouted at the top of lungs. If not for the music everyone would have been out for the drama. She looked at her heels before facing Rehan.

"Heels utar ke dijiye."

( Take off my heels )

"What?" Rehan asked to reconfirm what he heard.

"Heels utar ke dijiye. Slit h jhuk nhi sakti."

( Take off my heels. My dress has slit i can't bend. )

Before Rehan can do anything they heard a voice from behind.

"Sir.....   Mam...... Drinks??" There stood a waiter with a tray in his hands loaded with different beverages.

"Ohh... Thanks" Kritika thanked him before taking all the drinks one by one and throwing them on Malhotra's face.

"And what did you said perfect curves hann. Let me show you what these perfect curves can do." She said before lifting her right leg to kick him in the crotch. But before she can, Rehan held her waist from behind and turned her in a circular motion. He know if she did anything to him it will bring her to the limelight.

"Leave me Mr. Rathore. I'll kill him."  She shouted struggling in Rehan's grip trying to reach for javin's hair.

"She needs to be seen by a psychiatrist." He spoke in a dangerous voice wiping his face with his kerchief. His gaze was fixed at kritika but his words were directed at Rehan. He was angry, but he can't do anything right now. Atleast not infront of Rehan.

"And you need to be seen by God. Why don't you lessen the burden of earth." Rehan hid his face on her back to hide his smile at her words. But his smile vanished when he heard Malhotra's next words.

"Mr. Rathore.... Take care of your sister in law. She's a young blood." Javin said before leaving the spot.

Rehan didn't missed the warning in his eyes. That's what he was fearing of. He knows, family and friends can be a biggest sensetive nerve for enemies. His thoughts were broken when he heard her shouts.

"And what about you? You old blood, Buddhe Khusat."

( An old trout )

He looked at her before asking the waiter to bring water. Who was standing their open mouthed after witnessing the whole scene. Rehan was calming down the lady Hulk in Kritika when an another waiter approached them. He picked the water glass and handed it to Kritika. She gulped half glass in anger but retrieve back when it burned her throat.

"What's wrong?" He asked when he saw disgusting expressions on her face.

"It's bitter." She replied with a cough.

He took the glass and sniffed it. Kritika raised her eyebrow at him in question when he kept the glass back to tray.

"It was vodka."

"Whattttt.......????"

Do vote and comment if you like the story.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 4.6K 30
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
13.1K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
22.9K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
358K 19.3K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...