His Little Monster

Von ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... Mehr

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 15 Challenge
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Ch. 34 Indirect Confession
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 49 Helpless
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 55 Under Her Spell
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 58 Crazy but His
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement

8.7K 460 36
Von ritu_writes

Author's POV

As soon as the beauticians finished their work of decking up Kritika, she was escorted to a lavish stage in the banquet hall which was booked by her in-laws. She almost passed out when she saw the huge crowd of relatives. Both the families decided to keep it on minimum level by inviting close relatives only. Her quest list had only 70 people in the name of close relatives.

But her in-laws had 300 people in their quest list. At first she was flabbergasted but when her fiance explained her that they deals overseas, everything made sense to her. She heard him saying many times that his family has a good name in the business world. She didn't paid that much attention that time but now, when she came across rich faces loaded with heavy make up and expensive jewelleries, claded in branded outfits, she felt nervous all of a sudden.

All her nervousness flew away when her new friend joined her on the stage. And they started judging everyone like besties. Whenever someone came to congratulate them, they attended them with wide fake smiles. But when those people were out of sight they will start gossiping about them like aunties.

"Ye... tumari side ki sari aunties mujhe aise kyun ghur rahi h jaise maine unke pati fasa liye ho." Whispered Kritika to her would be fiance.

( Why your relative aunties are staring at me like i have trapped their husbands )

"Unke pati nhi, unki betiyon ke hone wale pati ko." He whispered back still smiling at quests.

( Not their husband, but their daughter's would be husband )

"What??" Kritika couldn't help to look at his face for clarification.

"Jo aunties tumhe ghur rahi h un sab ne maa aur chachi ko patakar apni betiyon ko is ghar me set karne ki koshish ki thi. Par fail ho gayi." He added further.

( Those aunties who are staring at you, tried to set their daughters in my house by persuading mom and chachi. But failed. )

"Oh.... To ye baat h. Lekin manna padega, kafi demand h tumhari. Aunties mujhe ghur rahi h aur unki betiyan tumhe." She said in teasing manner.

( Oh.... So this is the matter. But i must say you are in demand. Aunties are staring at me and their daughters at you. )

"Demand to tumhari bhi h. Kyunki betiyan mujhe ghur rahi h aur unke bete tumhe." He teased back.

( You are also in demand. Because their daughters are staring at me and their sons at you. )

"Perks of being beautiful." She finished with a wink which made the male infront of her to chuckle.

"By the way, why are we still waiting? I want to get out of this heavy outfit as quickly as possible." She asked with a little pout on her face because this dress was irritating her. It's beautiful but heavy for a person like her who prefers simple and light outfits.

"We are waiting for my brother to come so that we can proceed further."

"You never told me his name whenever I asked. Why?" She asked confusedly.

"Why?? Are you planning to ditch me for him." He said with a playful smile.

"Is he more handsome than you? If yes, than why not." He shaked his head with a smile. He knows about her having huge crush list of different actors.

After half an hour both the families decided to start the ritual because they didn't wanted auspicious time to end. There was a huge round of applause in the hall after the rings were exchanged. Couple was taking blessings from their elders when suddenly all the lights went off and there was a spotlight at the entrance of the hall. All the eyes moved in that direction including Kritika who was confused.

But soon her confusion turned into shock when she saw Rehan entering through the spotlight. With his each ascending steps lights were being turned on like a typical movie. She was gazing at him trying to make herself believe if it's a dream or not.

She heard a voice beside her saying....

"Bhai....."

She saw how her fiance descended the stage and hugged Rehan, who circled his left hand around him in response without removing his eyes from her. She didn't even noticed Anshika coming and standing beside her.

"Did you knew?" She heard her friend asking. She turned to her before replying....

"If I knew i-" she stopped abruptly when she felt her surroundings moving. Her eyes closed on its own and she got unconscious.

Anshika, who witnessed everything saved her from falling before calling for her boyfriend and kritika's brother. And she was taken to a quest room in the banquet hall. Everyone tried to get her to consciousness but nothing happened. Rehan who was also present there told everyone it must be due to exhaustion or dehydration. Kritika's pupils dilated when she heard his voice.

She came back to consciousness but didn't opened her eyes. She felt Anshika's presence beside her. She opened her eyes like a child who acts sleeping to fool his parents. Her vision was little blurry but possible enough to see everyone looking at Rehan. She took the advantage of situation and opened her eyes fully before patting onto Anshika's forearms. She kept her finger on her lips shaking her head in denial to gesture her to be quiet. She mouthed Anshika to send everyone out before closing her eyes and continuing the act. Anshika understood the assignment and send everyone out after persuading them.

Anshika closed the door when everyone was out and turned to found Kritika sitting on the bed like a crying child.

"How can I be so stupid? who didn't even asked her would be husband's surname." Kritika whinned.

"Stop blaming yourself for everything. Guilt, sudden marriage and uncle's health overwhelmed you so much that you didn't paid attention to these small details." Anshika consoled her friend sitting beside her.

"But-". Kritika was cut off by Rehan's sudden entry which caused both of them to stood up.

Rehan's POV

How unpredictable she can be?

Shock was expected but fainting wasn't.

I didn't even started and she's already out of her consciousness.

I chuckled at my own thoughts.

She doesn't have any idea of what i am planning for her. This will be more horrible than what I planned earlier when she slapped me. She would have been on roads by now. But that won't be enough to satisfy my ego. Now, I will humiliate her to the end of my satisfaction.

Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore never lets his enemies to live in peace. Either it's Malhotra's or her. Malhotra's are already reaping what they sowed. That bloody old hag father and drunkard manwhore son thought they have a chance against me. So i destroyed all their chances. Now those people who gave them a chance, are now begging me for the same.

Poor Rawat's that father-son duo's helping hand, who didn't wanted to waste his time on me, is now dying to get 30 seconds of my time. Why won't he? You can't enter business world after being boycotted by big sharks. Can you?

I made my mind to burn down one of Malhotra's illegal factory and claim it as an accident when he tried to harm me physically by failing the brakes of my car. That is what I was talking to Viraat that day when she heard me and misunderstood all. I showed humanitarian side of mine thinking her father has nothing to do with my personal matters. And what she did? She fucking slapped me. I hate when people blame me for something i didn't do.

I was about to grab her throat but I realised that won't be enough. So I left her for the last, like we put the tasty piece of desert for the last. And left for Germany to attend an important meeting. This meeting tightened my hold on international market. This will work as a reply to those people who think they can overshadow me. And a slap on those Malhotra's face.

I was in the mid of meeting when mom told me she found a girl for me and want me to settle down. I denied straightly, but she being mother India tried to emotionally blackmail me. Which went unsuccessful when I used my manipulation skills. I told her I am not ready for marriage now. And getting me married when I am not interested, will only destroy two lives.

Then she turned to my brother vihaan. And he being sensitive for mom's tears, gave in without knowing that was glycerin from Amulya Chachi's make up products. I had full faith on mom's choice, so i rested back and focused on meeting. But after few days vihaan send me some pictures saying he liked the girl and want my opinion about her.

I was surprised to see her in those pictures. There were total three of them. In first one she was sitting on sofa, in second one she was standing beside vihaan with a smile. I fisted my hands at the way she was smiling after insulting me. I didn't like that, neither her smile nor her closeness with my brother. I was going to call vihaan tell him to say no but in between i mistakenly slided the screen and came across her third picture where she was touching my parent's feet ina peach saree.

Unwantedly, my eyes went to the gap between her blouse and saree on her back when she bend down.

There was a click sound created by the window, that's when I found i was staring at her while rubbing my lips with my left pinky finger. I shook my head at my unknown behaviour before putting the phone aside and gulping down the whole glass of water kept infront of me.

When I again looked at the picture, a sudden thought came to my mind. She's touching their feets in respect, it means she will do the same to me because I am her brother in law. I smirked at my thoughts. I may not get her married to vihaan but i can definitely use this marriage as a medium to humiliate her.

I called vihaan and told him to not to tell her about me. I'm sure she doesn't know much about me otherwise, she wouldn't have been this much daring. I asked him to maintain our profile on low level she shouldn't know who we are. He was confused at my demand. But i manipulated him saying i am doing this to check her real  face. I told him how girls use cheap tricks to reach us when they know we are Rathore's. He seemed convinced after that.

"What happened to her all of a sudden?" Chachi asked

Jhatka laga hai, vo bhi zor ka

( Shocked, that too to the core )

I thought before telling everyone that it must be due to exhaustion or dehydration, since I can't tell them the truth. I noticed those gestures and motions, that she and her friend shared. I played along because I also want some face to face conversation now.

"Miss. Anshika.... i want to have a moment with your friend so kindly excuse youself." I said stepping into the room. But there's was no movement from the opposite side. I smirked before saying...

"Either your friend leave the room or I'll ask everyone to pay an attention to your Oscar winning performance." I said looking in her eyes.

They shared a look before her friend decided to leave.

"Don't forget to close the door." I told to her friend who passed by me, before looking at my prey dolled up in a beautiful lehenga.

Do vote and comment if you like the story.😊

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.5K 1.5K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
1M 40.6K 40
''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat ki '' AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE A name...
23K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
92.8K 6K 38
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...