Their Omega [BOOK THREE]

Hstowe द्वारा

My parents always told me to go after what I wanted. And I did. I went after both of them. But unfortunately... अधिक

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

15.

218 14 0
Hstowe द्वारा

**Iggy**

It was Monday and to say I was nervous was an understatement.
I would be meeting August and Oakley for the second time and that wasn't what was bothering me.

Cricket's death stare from the backseat of Jensen's truck was.

"So you disappeared all weekend and came back with a brother?" Cricket questioned sitting behind me while Lawless drove down the road that morning.
I sat there before nodding.
"That pretty much sums it up-"
"Cool cool, I'm definitely coming over after school to meet him, but my next question is." Cricket leaned forward so he could see me better.

"Why did you change your schedule up last minute? Now we barely have any classes together." He pointed out with a frown.
I looked to my cousin with a frown.
"I did it to get away from Dexter, he was literally harassing me." I told him.
Cricket frowned deeply.
"Yeah and Ambrose tried to rape me but you don't see me changing classes, you should have hit him-"
"So he could have slammed his fist into me again?" I glared.
"Jesus Iggy, man up and don't let fear chase you away from shit. Dexter is just an alpha." Cricket growled at me.

I whipped around glaring.
"That may be so, but it doesn't change the fact, I'm not comfortable being around him. I get you're upset I bailed on some of our classes together, but we still have gym, history and lunch together." I reminded the other.
Cricket rolled his eyes.
"Yeah the classes near the end of the day, none in the beginning." He said crossing his arms with an annoyed look in his eyes.

I could only sigh as we pulled into the parking lot and suddenly I felt more shy seeing August and Oakley parked two spots away from where Lawless pulled in.
Was this really going to happen?
I know I wanted this.
Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to share Lawless with someone, and here we were.
Fixing to achieve one of those goals.
It just made me really nervous.
Because how was I supposed to act?

Not to mention, they had four other people with them, two I recognized as vampires while the other two were alphas.

I must have spaced because the sound of Cricket getting out and slamming the door behind him made me blink as I looked to Lawless.
He was already looking in my direction.
"He's just mad, you know he'll cool down later and you two will be okay." He told me.
I sat there nibbling my bottom lip.
"I hope so." I said getting out of the truck followed by Lawless.
------
"Good morning you two." I felt my chest growing tight as August approached us with Oakley and the other four.
Lawless looked at them.
"Good morning, we were a bit late arriving, this one's brother kind of got upset Iggy would be leaving him for eight hours." He explained.

[Thirty minutes ago]

"Where are you going?" Omega questioned as I stood in the kitchen finishing my bowl of cereal.
"School, do you remember how I mentioned it the other day where if you go, you'll make friends at?" I questioned looking at the other.
Omega frowned but he nodded.
"Mhm?"
I smiled softly.
"That's where I have to go now, I'll be gone for a little bit but you'll have dad to keep you company." I told him.
Omega's brows knitted as tears swelled in his eyes.

"Y-You promise you'll come back, right?" He asked as his whole body began to tremble.
"A little bit can be a very long time, I-Iggy." He pointed out as tears slipped and I moved fast, hugging the other who still flinched at being touched.
"It's only eight hours, I promise I'll come back, we still have some grocery shopping to do after school to get you some marshmallows." I reminded him.
Omega sniffled as his nails dug into my shoulders.

"O-Okay, I do like mallows, but I'll miss you." He told me.
It made my heart race as I leaned up kissing the top of his head.
"I'll be back before you know it." I told him.
Omega looked at me with puffy eyes but nodded.
"Okay." He said stepping back as I smiled softly before looking to our dad who stood there smiling softly at me.

"Have a good day, we'll see you when you get home." He said.
I nodded with a smile.
"See you two later, bye!" I said heading out.

[Present time]

"How old is your brother?" Oakley questioned looking at me.
I blinked looking at the other.
"Oh, he's sixteen but he's pretty fragile, he doesn't really know much about the real world or anything about enjoying life, so I'm working on teaching and showing him all of it." I said.
Oakley stared before he smiled.
"Admirable, I like that." He looked to August.

"Are you going to introduce the creeps or just you know, let them be creeps behind us?" He asked the other now.
August looked to him before grinning.
"Well, I was-"

"Creeps? Now that's hurtful." This teenage boy spoke up with messy blond hair and soft green eyes, he was one of the alphas I sensed the moment we parked.
But I didn't sense anything mean about him.

"It's only hurtful because it's true." Oakley shrugged.
August smiled at the other.
"Easy Oaks, I'll introduce them so you'll back off Dusty." He looked at us before grinning.

"They're not always creeps, they are pretty decent people to have in your corner, not to mention they're extra eyes to have in a classroom or hallway if certain alphas want to act out, and target certain Eve's." He stepped up looking at me and Lawless.

"Behind me is Kyrie Fox, Dusty Brewer, Nick Cooper, and Sunnie Clarke. You've already met the feisty one out of the six of us." August smirked softly.

My eyes fell on Oakley who smiled.
August looked to him then to the friends they introduced.

"And these two," he walked over to Lawless hooking his arm around the others neck while Oakley moved and brought his hand around my waist which honestly, surprised me.

"Are Lawless Ray and Iggy Grimes, after today they'll be added to mine and Oakley's relationship, so treat them kindly. Yeah?" He smiled.

No one objected as I stood there kind of stiff, I wasn't sure what to say but I did like the attention of being shown off.
Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad thing.
I mean it was pretty obvious they were both serious, why else would they just openly announce we would be a whole deal package by the end of the day?
Wait.
What did that mean exactly?
How were we going to make it official?

Suddenly my thoughts were spinning.

The first bell rang and I turned from Oakley looking to the school building.
I knew they would be in there today, and I wasn't looking forward to seeing someone like Dexter.
Especially after I told myself I wouldn't be back here until Thursday.

"We should get going, pretty sure I have class with you two first." August spoke up pulling out his schedule as Lawless leaned over to look at it.
"Yeah, you do, you won't see us again until the third and fifth period which is usually study hall." He explained.
August glanced to him.
"That's not too terrible I guess." He sighed.
"Just sucks I won't see you in second or fourth." He commented putting his schedule away.

I looked to Lawless who blinked but rubbed the side of his neck looking away.
Yeah.
I knew this was going to be harder on how to act in person, August and Oakley both knew what they wanted.
But it seemed like Lawless was still on the fence about it.

"So what classes do we have together?" Oakley questioned looking at me as we stood at the lockers.
I blinked pulling my schedule out.
"Well I had to change mine all up so it would match with Lawless's." I said showing him my schedule as he blinked but looked at it.
"Hmm... Looks like we have every class together except for second period, phooey." He smiled looking at me.
"But hey, it just means I beat Auggie on having more classes with you." He grinned.

I blinked but smiled softly.
"I'm sure you'll make him pout."
Oakley grinned.
"That's the idea." He said bravely pulling my hand to walk down the hall.

"Iggy?"
I paused and turned to Lore who stood there with Mitzi and Bear who were looking right at us.

"Oh hey, Lore." I greeted my three cousins who were looking at my hand that was being held by Oakley's.
Lore frowned.
"Mom said you guys were visiting grandma and grandpa for almost a week, why are you back already?" She asked.
I stared.
"Well don't make it sound like you wouldn't miss me." I joked.
Lore arched a brow.
"I wouldn't, not from the drama you're bringing to school with that new guy, and whose this? Lawless's replacement?" She asked looking at Oakley with judgement in her eyes.

I frowned at her.
"No actually, me and Law are still very much together, Oakley is-"
"The other boyfriend." Oakley grinned at her as I looked to him.
Lore made a face of disgust.

"Please tell me you're joking." She said.
I frowned shaking my head.
"No, I was pretty serious about adding to mine and Lawless's relationship-"
"That's when you get married and have a kid, not become a whore." Lore hissed at me.
My head was spinning standing there.
"I'm not a whore Lore, this is-"
"Do NOT call it normal, not in front of me." She glared.
"It's one thing to talk about it, but to showcase it like it's normal is embarrassing. I really don't know how your parents or Lawless's support what you two are doing." She frowned at me.

It was harder to swallow standing there.
"They support me because they love me Lore-"
"I love you too Iggy, but this isn't what a normal person would do." She told me.

"I'M NOT NORMAL, LORE!" I yelled at her as her eyes grew wide.
I stood there with a flushed face looking at my three cousins who were speechless looking at me.
My face only grew warmer standing there.
"I will NEVER be normal, I'm not an omega like our other cousins, or even a vampire. I'm an Eve, and that'll never make me normal." I looked at her with pain in my eyes.

"So I'm sorry that you see me as this broken disgusting thing that shares the same bloodline as you, I'm sorry I'll never LIVE up to yours, aunt Lexi's and grandmas expectations on how to live my life. I'm sorry you get to go to school with someone like me who has a lot of love to share in his life, I'm not ashamed to broadcast that I'm dating two guys, because it doesn't stop there! I'm dating three guys, and they are what will make me happy in this life! Because if I stop and cave into the name calling that you think will work by belittling me, then I'm sorry for even being in your life Lore. I'm sorry for being a huge JOKE!" I stood there as tears slipped glaring at her.

No one said a thing as I watched her expression, I wasn't sure if I broke her or if she was just that done with me.

Taking a step back from the other, it made her blink looking at me but said nothing as I let out a shaky breath.
Oakley leaned over to me.
"Let's go." He whispered motioning for me to move with him.
I just nodded walking past my cousins who just watched us as I walked away from them and into the bathroom with Oakley.

"Cool your head, you're really flushed." Oakley pointed out as he brought me over to the sink, lifting me up and placed me on the counter.
I sat there frowning.
"Talk about a bad impression, right?" I looked at him as Oakley smiled softly.
"Not at all, you stood up for what you believed in, and to your family of all people. I know that you knew this would be hard, but you didn't run away from them which is respectable to me." He looked at me.
"But they're not worth that kind of anger and emotion, I know it can be tiring, either they'll come around and learn to accept you're not normal, or they'll back off you completely and only show up at family celebrations." He said.

I looked at him.
"Half of my family isn't going to support this, are you and August sure you want to date someone with constant drama?"
Oakley blinked but he grinned reaching up and caressing my cheek.
"What I think isn't important right now, drama has never stopped me from chasing after Auggie, and my history before him isn't perfect either, so your family drama definitely won't push us away, or at least not me." He grinned.

I sat there looking at him.
"Oakley-"
"And besides, it's not every day I get to walk around saying I'm dating an Eve." He smiled softly looking at me.
"Especially someone who doesn't hold his voice back for fighting what he wants, that just makes me like you even more." He told me.
I looked at him.
"You do?"
He smiled leaning up so our lips were almost touching.
"Yeah, do you like me, Iggy?" He asked.

My heart had been skipping the whole time we walked into the bathroom together and he placed me on the sink counter.
I knew it was probably rushing to others.
But this seemed so normal to me.

"I do." I responded.
I watched this happiness light up in Oakley's blue eyes.
"Good answer." He smiled pressing his lips against mine.

Yeah..
I could definitely get used to this.
I just hope.

Lawless does too.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

55.3K 1.8K 23
[BOOK ONE.] "I'm straight!" I snapped bitterly, my face burning with embarrassment. Ace chuckled softly. "Your body tells me another story." He tease...
2.7M 98.1K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
18.2K 833 38
Welcome to my first completed story:) the writing isn't the best, but I am improving. The story follows Marcel, a feisty omega who hates alpha's, and...