Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -11(friend's support)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
Chapter - 25(Decision)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter - 28(ex-lover)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 34 (kidnapped)
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 41 (wedding)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

chapter - 36 (history repeat)

1.2K 77 52
By Devilananya5904

.

.

.

.

.

"Angry, huh? By the way you looks cute . First let me finish this Kinn then I will talk to you, okay. "..... Luke said to him while checking him lustily then angrily turns to Kinn who already looking at him with blood shoot eyes......

He go to him and put his gun again at his head and about to shoot but before that he all goons falls down one by one......

He looks at the direction from where bullets are fireing and saw big and Ken who comes with some bodyguards and fire toward him.

"Khun Kinn, take Khun Porsche with himself to a save place .".....Ken shouted as Kinn take advantage of that hits Luke and stand up. He holds Porsche's hand and take him with himself and hide behind the wall so that bullet won't hurt him.....

After some time, when all goons fall down lifelessly, Kinn comes out behind the wall with Porsche and stand infront of Luke who is lying half dead and looks at Kinn with hatred, bullet doesn't touch him but Kinn hits him very hard.....

"Now tell me Luke, what will you do now?. Once again you are defeated. Me and Porsche are again come together because we are soulmates.  "..... Kinn said look at Porsche and holds his hand.....

"Don't think Kinn, that you won because war is still remain .".... Luke said looking at Kinn with challenging look.....

"You can't do anything, ( turn to big) take him to the basement. I will see him later. "..... Kinn said while takes Porsche's hand and go from there, then suddenly he saw someone who points his gun towards Porsche from a distance and hides behind building's wall......

He is about to shoot Porsche but that Kinn shouts his name and cover him totally with himself and that bullet hits kinn's left side three times and he falls on him lifelessly.....

"Kinnnnnnn".... Porsche shouted and looks at the direction from where bullet fire , he saw tawan standing there with gun who himself becomes shock how bullet shots Kinn, he wants to kill Porsche not Kinn, Porsche become angry to see that and takes Kinn gun and fired towards tawan but to his luck , first shot miss but he again shoots him and this time bullet hits in his stomach.

Tawan try to run from there but kinn's bodyguards captures him also......

Big and Ken run towards Kinn who is lying lifelessly while Porsche try to wake him up again and again. They send Luke and tawan with other bodyguard to the place where Kinn punished the people and come to Porsche, who is completely blank. He only try to wake Kinn and crying not listening to anyone.

Both takes Kinn with himself to the hospital, Porsche also comes with them. Pete and Arm there with him to handle him......

.

.

.

Hospital......

Ken and Big brings Kinn to the theerapanyakul hospital where doctor already ready Everything as Big called them before.

Big informs kinn's and Porsche's family too about kinn's conditions.

Soon they reach hospital, all time Porsche holds Kinn's hand tightly not want to leave his hand, but unwillingly had to leave when kinn go towards emergency ward . He immediately shifted to emergency ward....

All the superior doctors and experts include Dr Top ( cardiologist) come and go inside the emergency ward......

Outside, everyone condition is very bad they can't do anything other than prayer. Porsche become completely numb, he didn't understand anything, he just remembered Kinn is in the hospital theatre and his operation is going on. He continuously looking at OT room.....

.

.

After 2 hours.....

Doctors come out from OT room......

Porsche immediately rush to him....

"How is Kinn, is he okay na ?"..... Porsche asked worriedly, doctor also feels bad to see him stand but he can't do anything......

"Operation is almost successful we removed bullets from his body but he is stills unconscious , when he come here , he lost so much blood. If he didn't get conscious in next 24 hours, till we can't say anything. May he can't survive or go in coma till We keep him in under observation. "......., doctor said sadly......

"How could you say that, nothing is going to happen him, he can't leave me like that. How could I live without him? He can't leave me."..... Porsche said while cry hysterically Arm, Pete try to console him but he didn't listen to anyone......

"Pete, tell him na my kinn will be alright."..... Porsche said to Pete while crying badly......

"Yes Porsche, khun Kinn will be alright but we have to wait till he became conscious. "...... Pete said try to relax him but Porsche didn't listen to anyone......

Everyone stands with gloomy face, Korn told everyone to take rest for some time but Porsche didn't move from his place, he just looking at OT room....

Whole hospital is owned by theerapanyakul's family so here everything always for them .....

.

.

.

Six hours passed......

Kinn is still unconscious, everyone is worried for him and pray for him to get conscious.....

Then suddenly, a nurse who is inside the room, where Kinn is admitted call doctor in panick that makes everyone scared......

Soon, some doctors and experts team runs towards kinn's room, they immediately go inside the OT room while others who were outside become hell worried.....

In OT room.....

"What happened?".....Doctors asked....

"I don't know sir, suddenly his pulse are starts dropping and his breathing became abnormal. " ... Nurse explained everything.......

As all superior doctors and experts starts doing their work....

"Doctor the patient's heartbeat is weak"! Said the anesthesiologist who kept the patient's vital signs.

"Prepare 1% Espirin and AED (Automated External Defibrillator)" said the Doctor in charge of Operations

Panic began to overwhelm them. The doctor's assistant working on the Kinn began performing CPR.

"Struggle, khun Kinn You can do it. Khun Porsche is waiting for you outside," said the doctor's assistant.......

After some time.....

OT room lights off , Doctor Top and some others doctors come out from the room, Porsche immediately runs to them ask about kinn's conditions....

"Porsche, Kinn is stable now but now we can't say when he will wake up. ".....Top said worriedly....

"What do you mean by your words??. Wasn't the operation successful?? Porsche asked back.

"Khun Kinn's operation was indeed successful. It's just that Khun Kinn's heart had stopped. However, we managed to handle it. We have to study this case again, because this is the first time this has happened in this hospital."

"You mean???? Kinn??? Asked Porsche who could deduce what Doctor Top meant.

"That's right. Khun Kinn is in coma and we can't say for sure when Khun Kinn will regain consciousness."......Top explained that devasted Porsche completely.....

"Porsche, you can't be weak , you know he is still fighting for his life only for you. You can't loose your hopes like that you have to be strong for him, for your love. ".... Top said to Porsche who is breaking down, Porsche looks at him with surprise.....

"I'm saying right Porsche, it's only your love who is giving him strength, he is still fighting for his life, he didn't give up then how could you give up. ".... Top said that really gives strength to Porsche.....

"You are right Phi Top , I won't loose my hope. God can't be this much cruel that he will again separate me from my Kinn. I will not let him go not at any cost. He has to come back to me. "...... Porsche said with determined face as everyone are also relieved to see him , Khun said thank you to Top in sign language.....

What do you all want, a happy ending or sad ending?.....

Words - 1301

See you in next chapter......

Please support and votes and share your opinion in comments......

Please support my other stories too and follow my profile.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 677 35
Short Story "Did you ever fall in love with one of your friends? Warning : Slow update This story is pure fictional
10.1K 538 37
Summary: Porsche never believes in fate, he did not and (maybe) will never believes that there's fate. โŒโ€ผ๏ธSecond story, mention of previou...
46.9K 1.1K 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
FAKE By SivSan

Fanfiction

30.3K 1K 19
What will happen when the Trust is broken... Will they have a happy ending or will they drift apart from each other.... Will Love find its way? Por...