Reincarnated in Beyblade Burs...

Por LillianaBerry2003

After dying in an accident, I woke up in the world of Beyblade Burst. At first, I was excited about actually... Mais

In Beigoma Academy
Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai
Just Friends
Do I Like Him?
Getting To Know Each Other
Kairi and Wakiya
In The Hospital
Should I Prevent It?
Crush Talk
Stomach Flu
Does He Like Me?
Secrets Told
The Hike
Sugar And Spice
Daigo's Choice
The Christmas Party
Thunder and Lightning
Going Camping?
Rescue Mission
The Prize?
Rivalry
Tragedy
Gone Too Far
Who Saves Who
Awkward
Questions and Answers
Movie Marathon
The Finals of the Team Battles
Musical Auditions
Jealousy
Naoki the Scientist
Valentine's Day
Danger
Ice Skating
That's Not Healthy!
I Had No Idea!
Caught Out
Taking Care
Not Again!
What A Shock!
Night Adventure
Worrying
Confessions
Semi Final Drama
Apologies and Explanations
There's No Need To Be Perfect!
Not What I Expected
Retrograde Amnesia
The Play
Please Don't Go!
Saying Goodbye
Is This A Dream?
Surprise Visit
The Raging Bulls
Who Am I, Really?
Bullies
Free De La Hoya
He's Missing?
Mexico
Adventure in the Jungle
How It All Happened (Told in Shu's POV)
The Snake Pit
This Isn't You!
Heartbroken
A Talk With Free
Don't Leave!
What Happened To You?
A Dangerous Plan
Shu, Talk To Me
Sneaking Into Theodore's Office
I'm Sorry!
Homesick?
Birthday Surprises
Making Up
Bravery
Fubuki Sumiye
Rumours
Back To School
Harassment
Fangirl?
Living As Someone Else
Baking Lessons
Meeting With Principal Shinoda
Asking For Help
Counselling Session
Crossdressing
Please Eat...
During Lunch
The Baby Shower

Death in An Airplane

1.2K 24 7
Por LillianaBerry2003

I was so excited about going to Japan. I have always wanted to go there since I was little. Little did I know that the best day of my life is going to turn into my worst.

Two hours into the flight, I was watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in the airplane. The movie version is nowhere as good as the book, but I still love it. My brother was eating his lunch and our parents were talking.

Just then, the plane started shaking. 'What's going on?' I asked.

Just then, a voice made an announcement. 'Attention, ladies and gentlemen. We're going to have a water landing as the plane has run out of fuel. Please remain calm and put on your life jackets as instructed in the safety video.'

Remain calm? We're all going to die and we're supposed to remain calm? What are we, robots?

Adults were panicking, children were crying, and families were holding on to each other, shaking. My brother and I looked at our parents, frightened.

Our parents were slightly calmer than the other adults as they had been air stewards themselves when they were younger. But they had never been in a falling plane before.

Miraculously, the plane managed to make a safe water landing. All the passengers were instructed to go out of the exits to the rafts. However, we weren't completely out of the woods yet.

My brother and I were shaking nervously as we sat on the raft. One by one, the passengers came out of the plane. Just when I thought that we were all safe, an infant started howling, causing all the young children to cry.

The raft shook as the children started wiggling about. I had the feeling that it wasn't going to end well, and sadly I was right.

One of the children was sitting near my family and her constant crying and shaking. Suddenly the raft slightly jerked and I tipped over.

It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to scream. I fell in the water. I could hear my parents calling my name, but I couldn't call back. Everything went black.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

35K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
5.3K 199 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
3K 200 9
[COMPLETED] The BeyClub was invited to a party. Everything was fine until they experienced 'something strange'. Was it only a mistaken perception? O...