𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 | E...

נכתב על ידי nijirobaee

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 "𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 �... עוד

Introduction I
PROLOGUE
Introduction II
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Authors Note!
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Important Authors Note
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapty Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Authors Note Again Sorry
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Fifty-Four

2.5K 79 10
נכתב על ידי nijirobaee

Aemond gripped the net full of fish tightly in one hand, the other outstretched slightly as he made his way cautiously through the cave. Elia followed close behind him, holding the torch in her hand to light the way again.

"Remember, when we get there, approach him calmly, Grey Ghost is an especially timid dragon and is more likely to startle at any sudden movements. Be patient and slow with him." She instructed as they continued their way thorough the dark tunnel.

Aemond grumbled in annoyance, he still didn't like the idea of this entire ordeal, but of course he'd do it if it meant Elia might begin to trust him again. The silver haired King Consort continued down the dark cavernous path a while longer until the light hissing of a young dragon could be heard from around the corner to come.

"Don't show fear, he'll sense it." Elia whispered as the two of them slowly rounded the corner, where they came to face the pale grey tail of Grey Ghost that was slightly emerged from the darkness.

Aemond nodded before taking a few cautious steps toward the dragon who had his back on them. Aemond composed himself, not allowing any fear to seep from him as he hesitantly cleared his throat, catching Grey Ghosts attention.

The grey dragon whipped around in a sudden movement to face Aemond. The young dragon snarled and flared his nostrils at Aemond in an attempt to intimidate the silver haired King Consort. Aemond held his ground, not allowing himself to back down in the slightest.

Grey Ghost hissed as he watched Aemond's hand slowly move inside the fish filled net, where he grabbed one and pulled it out.

"Lykirī Grey Ghost." Aemond spoke authoritatively, demonstrating his dominance to the pale dragon.

Grey Ghost snapped his jaws at Aemond with a hiss, not appreciating that Aemond was trying to command him.

The silver haired King Consort persisted on, he held out the fish in his hand to Grey Ghost before throwing it toward the dragon. The young dragon nudged the fish that landed at his feet, inspecting it suspiciously.

"Dohaerās." Aemond spoke again, his hand held out in a calming motion.

Grey Ghost lifted his head to look at Aemond, blinking at him a few times before happily scooping the fish up into his mouth, devouring it quickly.

Elia smiled as the dragon seemed to trust Aemond, or at least a little bit.

Grey Ghost licked his lips before cautiously approaching Aemond, sniffing at the net in the silver haired boys hand. The dragon nipped slightly at the net, wishing for another fish. Aemond glanced back at Elia as if asking what he should do next.

She nodded toward Grey Ghost, "He would like another fish." She said as she stepped back a few paces, allowing Aemond and Grey Ghost some space.

Aemond complied with what she had said and grabbed out another fish, this time holding it in his open hand for Grey Ghost to take it. The dragon hissed in warning at first, not fond that Aemond was trying to hand feed him, though after a few seconds of reluctance, Grey Ghost slowly grabbed the fish in his teeth and pulled it away from Aemond's hand.

"Very good." Elia said, her arms folded as she watched the two interact.

Once Grey Ghost devoured that fish too, he then went back for a third, and then a fourth, and then a fifth until Aemond was completely empty of fish. The dragon seemed disappointed that Aemond had no more fish to feed him and grumbled.

Aemond slowly extended his hand toward Grey Ghost's snout, "There's more for you, but you have to come with me." He spoke in High Valyrian to the grey dragon.

Grey Ghost tilted his head to the side as if he was slightly confused as to what Aemond was saying. Of course Grey Ghost couldn't completely understand High Valyrian, after all, he had been wild all his life.

"Dohaerās Grey Ghost, Naejot." Aemond spoke again and began stepping backward, allowing the dragon to follow after him if he wished.

Grey Ghost stood in his place for a while, still looking confused as to what Aemond was asking of him. The dragon let out a high pitched squeak toward Aemond before finally stepping forward a few paces.

Elia smiled as she watched the grey dragon follow after Aemond. "Well done." She said with a slightly impressed expression.

Aemond looked at Elia with a smile, "Now what?" He asked.

"Now take him home, if he's truly allowed you to claim him, he'll follow you all the way back to the castle." She replied.

Aemond nodded before quickening his steps backward, keeping his eye on Grey Ghost as he went through the long cavernous path. Elia followed behind them, all the way until they finally reached the exit of the vent. She let out a relieved sigh as she finally reemerged back into the open air.

Grey Ghost halted in his place when he took sight of the titanic Vhagar and monstrous Cannibal who were standing, awaiting their riders. The grey dragon seemed anxious of the two dragons that towered over him.

"Lykirī Grey Ghost." Aemond spoke in a voice of assurance before strutting over to Vhagar and climbing on her back.

Grey Ghost was of reasonable size for a younger dragon, but next to Cannibal and Vhagar, he looked like an ant. Though with Aemond's reassurance, the grey dragon slowly approached Vhagar, letting out a soft purr toward the large She-Dragon.

Vhagar lowered her head to meet the Grey dragon, sniffing him briefly to familiarise herself with the smaller dragon before lifting her head back up.

Elia swiftly climbed onto Cannibal, who Grey Ghost didn't even dare go close to out of fear. Who could blame him though? Cannibal was by far the most intimidating dragon alive, even more so than Vhagar.

"Sōves Cannibal." Elia spoke as she grabbed the reins in her hands.

The black dragon quickly followed commanded and bounded into the sky. Vhagar and Grey Ghost soon followed after them with Aemond's command.

....

The three dragons landed outside the back of the castle where the rest of the Targaryen dragons were residing. The island of Dragonstone was now becoming like a haven for dragons, it was crowded with so many of them now.

Jacaerys rushed outside to meet them as soon as he heard the commotion of the dragons. The brunette prince hasted toward his sister, taking her hand up in his before glancing over her shoulder toward Grey Ghost. "I pictured Silverwing to be a lot bigger." He frowned.

Elia chuckled, "Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in claiming Silverwing, this is Grey Ghost, he's Aemond's newest claim." She explained as she gestured to Grey Ghost, who was interacting with Vermax. Grey Ghost was slightly bigger than the Green dragon, but Elia they would be around the same age.

Jacaerys looked surprised, "Aemond claimed this dragon?" He questioned as he looked at his Uncle.

Aemond nodded toward Jacaerys, "I did Nephew, does that surprise you?" He questioned passive aggressively.

Jace glared at Aemond, "Only slightly, I didn't quite believe you were legitimate of a Targaryen enough." He scowled.

"That's rich coming from you." Aemond retorted, taking a few steps towards his Nephew with a glare.

Elia quickly turned around to face Aemond, glaring at him sharply, "Thats enough out of you." She seethed.

Aemond's fists tightened slightly in a ball as Jacaerys gave him a cheeky smirk, as if to mock him over the fact that Elia was able to control the silver haired King Consort.

"Mothers waiting for you." Jacaerys finally said after teasing Aemond.

Elia frowned, "Me?" She questioned.

Jacaerys nodded, "Mother and Daemon wants you inside to discuss plans of attack." He said.

Elia nodded before allowing Jacaerys to lead the way back into the castle. Aemond remained outside with Vhagar and Grey Ghost, not wishing to be in the Blacks presence if he could help it.

Authors Note: Apologies for the shorter chapters than usual, but I wanted to get an update out for you guys asap. Next chapter will be an interesting one to say the least, look forward to it! 🤭

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 18
Rhenee Velaryon, twin to Jacaerys Velaryon and daughter to Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryon who was rightfully Heir as she was born two minutes...
1.7K 41 17
Daella Targaryen is the youngest daughter of Aemma Arryn and King viserys I Targaryen . A kind, but smart girl with everything she needs. She is als...
121K 2.3K 30
Rhaella Velaryon has lived a very odd life. She is the bastard daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Sir Harwin Strong. Rhaella has been betrot...
134K 4.6K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...