DC Universe Gets A Clean Up

By La_Flame20

After Accidentally Killing The Joker, Y/n Is Forced To Deal With The Consequences That come With Killing The... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 2.5
Day 2.6
Day 2.9
Day 9
Day 9.2
Day 9.2 (Harley)
Day 10
Day 16
Day 16.2
17
Day 18
18.2
Day 19
19
19.2
Day 21
Day 22
Day 22.1
Day 41
Day 41 (night)
Day 41 (night 1.2)
Day 42 (Dawn)
Day 42.1
Day 43
Day 43.1
43.3
43.4

43.2

1.3K 45 7
By La_Flame20

Ivy leaned into the microscope, observing the changes the genetically modified fungi were going through. She smiled when they began replicating at a rapid pace. The smile turned into a groan when it suddenly began to die out and disintegrate.

Ivy: Damnit!

She slammed her fist against the counter and leaned against the backrest of her chair. She sighed and rubbed her eyes and temples until she heard footsteps outside the door, followed by a knock.

Y/n: Hey. What's up?

He pushed his head around the door and wiggled his eyes at her and she waved him in. He grinned at her, did a twirl then presented a bouquet of red roses to her.

Y/n: Ta da! A gift for the lady.

Ivy: Aren't you sweet. *She took the bouquet and raised an eyebrow* what's the occasion.

Y/n: Does there have to be one? *Her unbelieving look caused him to laugh and raise his hands in surrender* Okay, you got me. Sorry about yesterday morning.

Ivy: Oh. It's okay.

He sat on the counter and began playing with the equipment, even peeking through the microscope. She stood up and began going through some research documents on the side.

Y/n: No it's not. I shouldn't have done that.

Ivy: Relax kid. I didn't mind it. *She stopped long enough for them to lock eyes and his widened in pleasant surprise.

Y/n: Really now? Then what do you say we pick up were we left off?

Ivy: Sorry too busy right now. *She returned to her work and he clicked his tongue, though when he noticed a slight smile on her face, he jumped up and grabbed the folder out of her hands.

Y/n: Whatcha working on? *Noticed what was on the paper* Fungi?

Ivy: The Wayne research. It's driving me crazy! *he came up to her and led her back to her chair* What are you doing?

Y/n: don't mind me. *he began massaging her shoulders* just enjoy.

He pressed a spot just right and she groaned and all but collapsed, most of her stress leaving her instantly.

Ivy: God damn, that feels good. Ooh a bit lower *he adjusted accordingly* right there.

Y/n: Now, tell me all about this thing thats driving you crazy.

Ivy: It's the food source. The fungi doesn't have enough resources to sustain itself.

Y/n: I thought you said it was going to become a herbicide.

Ivy: Oh that? A fewww *groan* drops of my blood fixed that. But now it's not self sufficient.I'm close I can feel it but... Why did you stop?

Y/n: Just. A. Few. Drops. 

Ivy watched in shock as he pulled out a knife and sliced the side of his arm. He collected the blood into a flask and the beckoned to her. She reluctantly got up, stretching her back and arms as she came to stand by him.

Y/n: There you go. Now try this.

She stared blankly at him but he glanced pointedly at the fungi and she got his meaning. She added a few drops to the fungi and as she waited for something to happen, glanced at his arm to see it still bleeding.

Ivy: Doesn't it hurt?

Y/n: Huh?

Ivy: The arm.

He quickly brought it up and after a brief look of confusion, the arm healed and he gave her a grin. She rolled her eyes and turned back to the fungi that had suddenly filled the dish and was still growing.

Ivy: Oh shit! Oh shit! *she tried to control it but for some reason, she couldn't* shit! It's not working!

By this time, the fungi had outgrown it's dish and was spreading across her bench. After a few more tries of trying to control, she panicked and was about to kill it when y/n held her hand.

Y/n: Slow down and focus. *She took a deep breath and relaxed* now rather than control it, try talking instead.

She realized she really hadn't been listening to it and now payed attention to what it was saying. The first sensation was hunger, then confusion then an even more intense hunger. It seemed to have found some type of energy and was devouring as much as I could.

A dark overwhelming Energy that reached out to what ever touched it, warm yet a bit off-putting. She could feel it's pull even through the fungi, almost wanting it for herself.

Ivy: Is this.. you?

Y/n: ...Yes.

Ivy: Fascinating. So much...

Y/n: Thank you. *His smiled brightened and he wrapped his arms around her* Now, what do you want from it? Talk to it.

She focused on the fungus, its sensations and slowly began to teach it, to guide it to slow down, to grow stronger rather than faster. Soon it began to shrink but the energy stored within was heavily condensed until all that remains were two mushrooms the size of her fist.

Ivy: Wow. Years of research done in seconds.

Y/n: I know, I'm amazing. And so is our baby.

Ivy: What?!

Y/n: Some of me, some of you...

She gave him a blank look and he shrugged. She turned back to the fungi and put it away, taking a tiny sample for testing.

Ivy: Thanks, Y/n.

Y/n: Any time. *He stuck his nose in the air and looked important* This great one is very kind.

Ivy: Really? You? The only great thing is you ego. Which is somehow bigger than your cockiness.

Y/n: Trust me, honey, that's not the biggest thing I have. You can give it a try if you want.

Ivy: Oh?* She raised an eyebrow before slowly nodding* that would sound nice. Though I doubt you could last even an hour. I don't want to drain you too much.

Y/n: I can go all day.

Ivy: I won't be gentle.

Y/n: Good, I like it rough anyway.

Ivy: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Y/n: When I'm done with you you'll be begging for more.

Ivy: Why would I be begging? Wait.*pause* What are we talking about?

Y/n: What are you talking about.

Ivy: I wanted more of your blood for more experiments. What did you think I meant?

Y/n narrowed his eyes at her and when she gave him a cheeky knowing smirk, he nodded to himself.

Y/n: Nice one.* He suddenly turned her around and picked her up by the knees.* I meant seggs.

She was a bit startled by his boldness but smiled and run her fingers up his arm to stroke his chin. His eyes stared right at her, dark almost voids that never wavered.

Ivy: Are you sure?

Y/n: girl, I want you like you want me too. What more do we need?

The longer she looked into his eyes the more she felt her desire grow until she couldn't hold back and she kissed him; he immediately responded, soon turning it into a french kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth and teasing her own.

He put her on the counter and within seconds, their hands were all over each other, desperately ripping at each other's clothes. Y/n stopped the kiss and moved to her neck and nibbled and sucked it like his life depended on it.

Ivy moaned and gripped his hair tight, reveling in the pleasure, especially when his fingers began to dance on her chest, pinching and pulling and squeezing all the same time.

Ivy: Fuck! Don't stop.

She leaned back and he trailed kissing down her collar bone until he latched onto her sensitive bits and sucked even harder. She reached out to his pants and frowned when she felt his supersuit under it. She instead began to rub it from the outside and bit his earlobe.

His groan sent vibrations through her and she let out another moan. She was about to pull him closer when she suddenly stopped and instead pushed him back. He gave her a heated look of desire and confusion and she almost kissed him again but she controlled herself and jumped off the counter.

Y/n: What happened? Did I do something wrong?

She shook her head and controlled her dress to form around her again, using that time to catch her breathe and clear her mind.

Y/n: Ivy? *No response* Ivy. *Still nothing* Pamela. *She glanced at him over her shoulder and he frowned* what's wrong?

Ivy: This.. this doesn't feel right. I don't know why just doesn't feel like we should.* he held her chin and made her look up at him* it's not fair to Batgirl.

Y/n: Oh that. *his eyes visible dulled and she felt something fade away though she couldn't put her finger on it. The feeling stopped when he blinked then sighed.

Y/n: It's complicated. *She gave a dubious look.* At least I think so. I'm not sure where we left things.

Ivy: What did you say to her tonight? C'mon, spill the tea. Don't keep me waiting.

He hesitated but after a bit more coercing, he told her everything he had talked to Batgirl about and she began laughing.

Ivy: Bahahaha. She comes over and sets up a surprise party for you, and when you finally have some time alone, you friend zone her. Hahahaha, couldn't be me.

Y/n: Yeah, laugh.*she took in a deep breath and started again* Oh, you're not done yet. *Still laughing* ok that's it.

She choked when he quickly kissed her hard, almost swallowing her tongue before she caught herself.

Ivy: Fuck, Y/n. Dick move.

Y/n: Who's laughing now?

She smiled and pulled him down to her level and gave him a proper kiss, leaving him dazed for a moment before she let him go.

Ivy: Still me. *He grunted slightly* I don't get it. You can be ballsy with me but when the one you want is right in front of you, you freeze.

Y/n: Because you're my best- *her hand covered his mouth and she gave him a threatening glare.*

Ivy: Finish that sentence and you wake up next week. *He smirked behind her fingers but nodded* Good. Anyway, when we were waiting for you to come we had a little chat-

Y/n: Ohh! What did she say? *Raised eyebrow* sorry.

Ivy: Basically, I asked her if you two are a thing and she said she would love to give it a try but you have to make the first move.

Y/n: What? Why?

Ivy: You're always running, Y/n. Tonight being a perfect example. She just wants to be sure you're actually ready.

Y/n: Really?

Ivy: More or less. *She shrugged* pretty much the gist of it.

Y/n: So Sensei Ivy, what should I do to rectify the situation this foolish disciple has placed himself in.

Ivy: Still flirting. *Shakes head* just be honest about what you want and see how that goes. What's the worst that could happen?

Y/n: I mean... Huh, to be honest, I don't really know.

Ivy: Then what's stopping you. *She went back to her fungi and spoke to him without turning.* figure out what you want then do it.

Y/n: Okay then. Hey beautiful, I'm done wasting time. Would you like to go on a date with me?

Ivy: Perfect but tell Batgirl.

He smiled at her absent-minded answer then turned her around and held her chin so she looked at him.

Y/n: Yo, future baby Mama. Did I stutter?

The was a few seconds of silence as Ivy truly paid attention to what he said and realized he wasn't joking.

Ivy: Oh. Uhh. Wow.

Y/n: What? I'm being honest with myself. I've got the perfect thing to show you. trust me, you're gonna love it.

She glanced at her work but he shook his head and shifted in front of her to block her line of sight.

Y/n: Nah uh. You can finish that later. Just say yes. *He frowned slightly and glanced at the door* but hurry before we're interrupted.

She turned and Red Hood barged in without knocking, smirking when he saw he what was happening.

Red Hood: Am I-

Y/n: Yes. Leave.

Red Hood: No can do. We've got a problem. I think you should come take a look. It's one of yours. *He closed the door but they could hear him laughing behind it* kids these days always trying to get laid.

Y/n: Excuse me, Beautiful. Gahhh! *He sprinted through the door and a few seconds later Ivy could hear them fighting, hurling insults and fists at each other.

She glanced down at a piece of paper he had left in her hand. It was an address and a time. She smiled and tucked it in her pocket then began to pack up her Lab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.5K 22
What will happen when the team's Robin gets caught on a mission? Will their intelligent and brave Robin have his wings clipped forever? Or will they...
293K 12K 24
(Y/N) (L/N) grew up in Gotham City's criminal world, but after a life-changing ordeal, she decided to turn to a better life. The secret that (Y/N) hi...
7.9K 394 21
After a calculated series of tragedies break Kara Danvers, Bruce Wayne and her Cousin Kal EL join forces to find those responsible.
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...