When The Spring Arrives (Ohmf...

By Mystical_twilight

Spring is known as the season of love. When the spring arrives in one's life, nothing can stop them from bein... More

Author's Note
1. The rising idol
2. Got selected
3. Cousins Bond
4. Poached
5.Dream came true
6. Gossip gang meeting
7. Love story from past
8.Hangover
9. First meeting
10. Car ride
11.Crew meeting
12. Meeting after a long time
13. Let the past go
14. Situation-ship
15.Just some sibling things
16. Exposing his cousin
17. Did you meet him?
18. Where the journey began
19. Where the journey began 2
20. Where the journey began 3
21 Where the journey began 4
22. Where the story began 5
23. Scandal
24. Sasaeng
Not a chapter
25. You let him go?
26. Hide out or a holiday
27. Waste of talent
28. Star Gazing
29. Supportive articles
30. Plan of action
31. Confrontation
32. Kidnapping and escape
33. Press conference
34. Brave citizen award
35. Attack on Hospital
36. Have to Find him
37. He is innocent
38. Lab results
39. Suicide
40. Traumatized
41. Little Muffin
42. Shopping spree with ladies
43. Nu
44. Music therapy
45. Ice cream platter
46. Housemates
47. Nomination
48. Teaser shooting
49. Brand Ambassodors
50. Jealousy
51. Father's disappointment
52. Husband or brother in law
53. Race against time
55. Dance Partner from Highschool
56. Meeting His Family
57. Uncle
58. Babysitter
59. Complicated complications
60. Return Victorious
61. Surprise turned to shock
62. Bad news
63. Heartbreak
64. Engagement Proposal
65. Mimic
66. Bye
67. I quit
68. Beach
69. Engagement Day
70. Fame
71. Hospital
72. OT
73. First love
74. Misunderstanding
75. NG
76. So it begins
77. Surprise
78. First
79. Unforgettable night
80. Day one
81. The Talk
82. Nephew
83. Doubts
84. Netherlands
85. From Day to Sky
86. Drug named love
87. Hospital visit
88. Sign language
89. Interview
90. Versions
91. Milk stew
92. Engagement ceremony
93. Lake-view villa
94. Sleep alone
95. Get together
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Sneak Peek 1.0
Sneak Peak 1.1
Sneak Peak 1.2
Sneak peek 2
Sneak Peak 2.2
Sneak Peak 3
Sneak Peak 4
Sneak Peak 5
Not an update-update

54.Award ceremony

172 20 0
By Mystical_twilight

DAY 6
Pt 1

✨✨✨

Fluke exhaled deeply for the nth time making Ohm chuckle.

Both of them were sitting in Ohm’s celebrity van, waiting for their turn to walk on the red carpet of the TLD Music awards.

As one of the major nominees of the year, Fluke’s entry was almost set to be at the end of the queue.

Ohm was arranged to enter with him by the organizers considering the raising popularity of OhmFluke CP.

“Why are you being so impatient?” Ohm asked the little one next to him.

“P’ Ohmmm… Can I not attend this ceremony?” Fluke was being whiny.

“Why? Aren’t you excited to attend your first award ceremony? You might win an award tonight.”

“It’s not that I am not excited about that. I just saw the schedule for the award show. It will take another half an hour to start. Not to mention the duration of the whole show, we even have to attend the post-ceremony celebratory dinner party. It is going to take up the whole night. I badly want to go back and get some rest.” Fluke pouted.

Fluke was right. He was spending his day in the shooting and recording studio and nights reviewing the editing team’s work, not to mention the files from his business line. He felt drained from the overloaded work.

The organizers initially wanted him to do a performance in the award show as well.

Earth had tactically rejected it on his behalf saying that he had a tight schedule.

“Then, let’s leave early for the dinner party.” Ohm consoled him.

Ohm could obviously understand that Fluke was not saying this for his own sake, but for Ohm’s sake as well.

He had been enjoying the younger’s care and concern despite his busy schedule.

Fluke agreed to Ohm’s suggestion. But he knew that leaving the party early was going to be difficult. Especially if he were to win even a single award tonight. He will have to socialize and entertain people at the party.

Others might take this as a good opportunity to do some networking and expand their connections but for Fluke that was not the case.

Sulking, Fluke waited for their turn.
Finally, their van stopped in front of the red carpet.

The security personnel proceeded to open the car door for them.

Ohm got out of the van first.

Wearing an embroidered black tuxedo double-breasted design suit by Versati, Ohm was looking extremely handsome tonight.

He turned back and offered his hands to Fluke who was about to get out after him.

Fluke who was in a black velvet peak lapel suit by Versati took Ohm’s hand with a smile.

The simple action gained loud screams from the fans that were stationed on either side of the red carpet behind the media personnel.

The cameras were flashing continuously as the duo displayed their perfect model walk and posed for photos before signing their names.

The reporters were unwilling to let the two leave as they felt that they hadn’t taken enough photos of the gorgeous men.

The security personnel led them inside.
Once inside the auditorium cum hall where the ceremony was held, a lady took over the responsibility of leading them to their seats.

The lady led them to the VIP area where most of the nominated candidates were seated.

Ohm was arranged to sit beside Fluke, despite not being a part of the music industry.

The duo greeted the people sitting around them politely with a smile before settling down in their seats.

Ohm and Fluke chatted the whole time till the ceremony started. Both of them had been too busy these days that they rarely had time to speak to each other. They made use of the opportunity to have a nice chat and relax.

Soon the award ceremony started.

Many artists were performing on stage.

Fluke was enjoying himself vibing to the music and even doing a little dance sitting on his seat with his fellow artist sitting next to him.

Ohm could only smile and watch the younger one having a good time.

“The next award will be ‘New Artist of the year’.” The MC announced.

Before going into the results, the MC said some jokes to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Let’s take a look at the nominees of this year.” The MC turned to the big screen behind her.

The screen showed the introduction of the nominees and their songs.

“The winner of this year's ‘New Artist of the Year’ is….” The MC paused.

The big screen showed the live feed of the four nominees.

“FLUKE NATOUCH SIRIPONGTHON.” The MC announced.

A loud round of applause broke out as the camera zoomed into Fluke.

Fluke covered his mouth with his hands, trying to control the overwhelming feeling that he was going through.

Ohm stood up to hug Fluke, who was about to cry.

Fluke made his way to the stage to receive his award.

Taking the award in his hand, Fluke was really emotional. He couldn’t stop his tears from falling as he gave the thanking speech.

As Fluke made his way back to the seat, the screen showed Ohm who was proudly clapping his hands for Fluke.

Ohm was always a reserved person. His actively supporting Fluke during the award function could easily show others how much he cared for the younger.

Just like that Fluke won four awards out of the six nominations that night. Three main awards and a special award – New Artist of the Year, Song of the Year, Remake of the Year, and National Male Sweetheart of the Year.

After the award ceremony, Fluke and Ohm were surrounded by a mob of reporters who were throwing several kinds of questions at them, starting from how they felt about Fluke winning an award to what their current relationship status was.

Ohm initially wanted to stay away and let Fluke enjoy the limelight but was practically dragged into the interview by the reporters.

He chose to let Fluke answer the majority of the questions while he supported Fluke’s answers. He realized that Fluke’s EQ and ability to control media were better than his.

Ohm couldn’t hide his proud smile as he watched Fluke talking to reporters.

During the dinner party, the duo struck with each other. Both of them made sure that they will be in each other’s range of vision even when they were interacting with a different bunch of people.

Ohm especially made sure that Fluke didn’t drink too much like the last time.

By the end of the party, Fluke finally managed to slip away with Ohm.

He had already collected a large bunch of visiting cards from people who introduced themselves to him and congratulated him on his win.

Both of them were exhausted. But since they still had shooting the next day, they had to go back to the filming set.

“So, where is my gift?” Fluke asked as they were about to enter their respective rooms.

“What gift?” Ohm chuckled.

“The giant yellow chick plushie you bought.” Fluke crossed his hands over his chest leaning against the door.

Ohm’s smile grew wider.

“How did you know that was for you?”

“I can’t seem to think of anyone else for whom you would buy it for,” Fluke said confidently.

Ohm opened his door and gestured for Fluke to follow him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 678 23
Hii guys!! I have come out with another story... But this for all BounPrem fans.. I meant for broccoli and obviously for all bl lovers too...🥦🥦 "Ho...
14.1K 824 20
Ice Tanawat is a mute. He's just as cold as his name. His life was good, but after bumping into someone, his life turn upside down. Not really actua...
21.2K 657 10
"I never thought I'd even have a friend to relate to. I never thought I'd even make any friends because of my interests." "My interests were differe...
22.3K 555 8
"Why are you angry?" I asked him. "It's not like we're a couple." He stopped, and stared at me, boring my eyes with his emerald eyes. "If we are..."...