When The Spring Arrives (Ohmf...

بواسطة Mystical_twilight

Spring is known as the season of love. When the spring arrives in one's life, nothing can stop them from bein... المزيد

Author's Note
1. The rising idol
2. Got selected
3. Cousins Bond
4. Poached
5.Dream came true
6. Gossip gang meeting
7. Love story from past
8.Hangover
9. First meeting
10. Car ride
11.Crew meeting
12. Meeting after a long time
13. Let the past go
14. Situation-ship
15.Just some sibling things
16. Exposing his cousin
17. Did you meet him?
18. Where the journey began
19. Where the journey began 2
20. Where the journey began 3
21 Where the journey began 4
22. Where the story began 5
23. Scandal
24. Sasaeng
Not a chapter
25. You let him go?
26. Hide out or a holiday
27. Waste of talent
28. Star Gazing
29. Supportive articles
30. Plan of action
31. Confrontation
32. Kidnapping and escape
33. Press conference
34. Brave citizen award
35. Attack on Hospital
36. Have to Find him
37. He is innocent
38. Lab results
39. Suicide
40. Traumatized
41. Little Muffin
42. Shopping spree with ladies
43. Nu
44. Music therapy
45. Ice cream platter
46. Housemates
47. Nomination
48. Teaser shooting
49. Brand Ambassodors
50. Jealousy
51. Father's disappointment
52. Husband or brother in law
54.Award ceremony
55. Dance Partner from Highschool
56. Meeting His Family
57. Uncle
58. Babysitter
59. Complicated complications
60. Return Victorious
61. Surprise turned to shock
62. Bad news
63. Heartbreak
64. Engagement Proposal
65. Mimic
66. Bye
67. I quit
68. Beach
69. Engagement Day
70. Fame
71. Hospital
72. OT
73. First love
74. Misunderstanding
75. NG
76. So it begins
77. Surprise
78. First
79. Unforgettable night
80. Day one
81. The Talk
82. Nephew
83. Doubts
84. Netherlands
85. From Day to Sky
86. Drug named love
87. Hospital visit
88. Sign language
89. Interview
90. Versions
91. Milk stew
92. Engagement ceremony
93. Lake-view villa
94. Sleep alone
95. Get together
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Sneak Peek 1.0
Sneak Peak 1.1
Sneak Peak 1.2
Sneak peek 2
Sneak Peak 2.2
Sneak Peak 3
Sneak Peak 4
Sneak Peak 5
Not an update-update

53. Race against time

184 20 0
بواسطة Mystical_twilight

DAY 5
Pt 2

✨✨✨

The inaugural ceremony of the series was about to start.

Almost the whole crew was there for the initiation prayer.

Fluke looked around and saw no trace of Ohm.

He went back to the makeup room to look for Ohm. His guess was right.

Ohm was sitting in the makeup room completely zoned out.

“P’ Ohm.” Fluke tapped Ohm’s shoulders.
Ohm came back to his senses and saw Fluke standing before him.

“Phi, let’s go the ceremony is about to start,” Fluke said as Ohm stood up.

Without saying a word, Ohm hugged Fluke tightly and buried his face in the nape of Fluke’s neck.

Ohm could hear his father’s words ringing in his ears. He didn't want to lose Fluke.

“P’ Ohm, are you alright?” Fluke asked gently sensing something wrong with the big guy since earlier that morning.

“It is nothing.” Ohm squeezed out a smile before letting Fluke go. “Let’s go.”
The duo reached the ceremonial site together.

There were a lot of fans who came to witness the ceremony.

They screamed when they saw OhmFluke arrive together.

The commotion attracted the attention of the whole crew. They just smiled and proceeded to do what they were doing.
“Did the two of you run off to make out in a hurry?” Boun asked Ohm with a teasing smile.

“Shut up you asshole.” Ohm kicked Boun.
“What happened to P’ Ohm. His mood seems to be off since today morning.” Prem whispered to Fluke.

“I noticed that too. He said it is nothing when I asked.” Fluke replied.

Prem nodded in understanding and cast a glance at the elder duo who was standing a little far from them.

Soon the ceremony started.

The priest said the prayers and made the offering.

The four main leads of the cast were asked to light the incense along with the director and the main pilot crew.

Ohm helped Fluke place the incense stick without hurting himself.

The shooting started with much delay.
Upon the insistence of the investors, the series had gone from a twelve-episode one to a sixteen-episode one.

This was to facilitate the casting of a few more rookie actors in supporting roles.
Other than Ohm, most of the actors in the series were fresh faces. But Ohm didn’t mind it at all.

Having gotten a deadline from his father, Ohm was worried that he might not be able to spend much time with Fluke as he planned.

Yacht had already discussed with the director and the crew to arrange to finish Ohm’s scenes first as he had a tight schedule.

When Fluke got to know about this, Fluke felt guilty.

After all, he had practically tricked Ohm into joining the crew.

He apologized to Ohm sincerely.

“It is okay, Nu. It is not your fault. A family emergency just came up. So I will have to be away for a few months. Don’t worry. I will finish the work before I leave.” Ohm fondly ruffled the younger’s hair.

“What family emergency are you talking about?” Boun asked Ohm after Fluke left.

“Dad is sending me to the training camp.”

Boun’s eyes went wide upon hearing Ohm’s words. He had been to the training camp with Ohm a few years ago and he knew how torturous it was. Ohm suddenly being sent there would only mean two things.

First, his coronation as the head of the family was going to happen soon, or second, he had committed a grave mistake that the family head want to punish him for.

As there was no news or announcement of the former and Ohm’s father was still in peak health, Boun understood that it must be the latter case.

Boun could guess why his cousin was being punished for.

“How long will you be gone for?”

“No idea. About half a year.”

“Then what about the series?”

“I have to finish it before uncle comes back.” 

Boun sighed feeling bad for his cousin.
In the following days, Ohm’s schedule turned hectic.

As one of the four main leads, he had a lot of scenes for himself. Above that, he had to shoot ads and other endorsements for the next half year.

Fluke made sure that Ohm was eating and drinking enough on time and took care of his health.

The shooting location of the series was mainly a four-bedroom two-story apartment.

Ohm’s other scenes including his office scenes and roadside ones were shot inside a studio.

An episode normally took about seven to eight days. Thanks to Ohm’s acting skills and the chemistry he had with the other three, the scenes were passed without many NGs.

He finished almost all of his scenes within a month.

The related photoshoots that were to be done during the editing were also arranged for Ohm alone in a hurry.

Everything took place too fast that Ohm didn’t even meet more than one-third of the supporting actors of the series.

He couldn’t even find time to have a proper conversation with Fluke. He had too much on his plate to finish.

He had to conclude all his work at least a week before the deadline. He had to make preparations before his uncle arrived.

Ohm also got an invitation from the THD Music awards. He wanted to attend it to support Fluke. After all, it was Fluke’s first award.

Ohm wanted to be there with Fluke on that day.

He let Yacht make arrangements regarding the matter.

Ohm had to sacrifice his resting time to complete his work to make room for the opportunity to attend the award function.

He didn’t know that his actions would only make Fluke feel guiltier.

Even though Fluke was unaware of Ohm’s plans to attend the award function with him, Ohm struggling to finish his work made Fluke feel bad.

Fluke wanted to help but there was nothing he could do to help.

Fluke himself had gotten busier with the series.

As the co-writer of the series, he played a major role in the behind the scene work.
The director, the producer, and the editing team were bugging him nonstop, asking for opinions and help.

Fluke was pretty dissatisfied with their performance, especially the editing team.
When he watched the second teaser and trailer made by them, he felt that those weren’t up to standards.

Earth had to put in a lot of effort in convincing Fluke that not all human beings had the skills that he had.

Fluke eventually joined the editing crew, guiding them to make amendments.
As a result, when the second teaser was released, its view skyrocketed within hours.

This made the investors really happy. They wanted Fluke to do what Fluke was best at as well- music production.

The series was decided to have a minimum of six Osts. One for each main lead, a group one, and a general one.
Writing the song or producing it was not a big issue for Fluke.

But the problem was that Ohm didn’t have time to do the recording.

Even if he did, it would need many preparations before the recording session started not to mention that Fluke was yet to come up with a lyrics or tune.

The audio recording, filming of mv for each audio, and editing might take a long time, which Ohm obviously didn’t have.

All he could do was wish that Ohm would finish his family business fast and come back before the series starts airing.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.4K 834 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
72.7K 2.7K 32
❝𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈...❞ ❝𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆...
445K 14.9K 35
✔️ | A small town country boy from Texas gets the opportunity of a lifetime. A full ride scholarship to Oxford University to study Art. Leaving the...
11K 678 23
Hii guys!! I have come out with another story... But this for all BounPrem fans.. I meant for broccoli and obviously for all bl lovers too...🥦🥦 "Ho...