Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -11(friend's support)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
Chapter - 25(Decision)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter - 28(ex-lover)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 36 (history repeat)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 41 (wedding)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

chapter - 34 (kidnapped)

1.1K 72 16
By Devilananya5904

.
.

.
.

After read the content of file, kinn became shocks . He never thinks in his life about that he feels like his whole life is like a web and truth is infront of him but he never saw that.....

That file contains the information about black rose Mafia clan's leader's sons , one's name is tawan while other's name is Luke....

Kinn can't believe that tawan, who always stays beside him since childhood is the son of his biggest enemy. Tawan never tells anyone about his elder brother, Luke....
Here Kinn thinks himself a fool who expect from a enemy to tells him his own identity, but tawan is not the one who shocked him , it's Luke who shocks him. In their highschool time, Luke were his and Porsche's senior. He always helped Kinn, but what Kinn didn't know is that he always help Kinn because he wants to go close to Porsche....

Luke were like a big brother to him , who always helps him in study, he never thinks Luke is actually his biggest enemy who disguise himself as a friend. Kinn thinks him as his elder brother. Whatever people says is right "your biggest enemy is always besides you".....

Then suddenly something stuck in his mind , it's Porsche. Is he safe or not. Then he immediately dials Porsche's number but he didn't pick up the call that makes him worried, he is about to call his father, then suddenly Ken knocked on his door, Kinn give him permission to enter .

"Khun kinn, we got the Bank details of that person who hired that kidnapper to kidnap Porsche, his name is Luke plowden thiwat "...Ken said then give the details.....

"If Luke is the son of black rose Mafia clan's leader that doesn't prove he is the one who killed my Porsche but Why did he try to kidnap Porsche"..... Kinn thinks then suddenly something click in his mind.....

"Ken , do you know , mom and dad leave for kittisawat mansion or not"..... Kinn asked....

"They already leave for kittisawat mansion two hours ago".... Ken said....

"Ken , try to call p' Chan and asked him their whereabouts".... Kinn said as ken nodded and leave the room....

.
.

Kinn go to his car, sit inside and start the car and drive, Big follows him behind in other car.....

.
.

After 30 minutes, he arrived kittisawat mansion.....
When he arrived, he runs inside, he found his parents there with Porsche's parents ,Pete and Arm they all look tensed and worried.....

"Mom, dad, where is Porsche and why you all look so worried?"..... Kinn asked.....

"We don't know kinn, he go outside to tell he has some important work and now he didn't return. I also called his friends but no reply..".... nampheung explained.....

"Ohh, shit that means I'm late, should I tell them truth or not, I shouldn't make them worried Porsche is my responsibility I have to save him at any cost."..... Kinn thinks in his mind.....

"Mom, dad, phi stay here and take care of everyone, I will try to find him "..... Kinn said and leave the mansion, then suddenly he hears someone calls his name , he jolts his movement and turn around and saw pete and Arm there.....

"Khun Kinn, we want to say something to you about Porsche"...Pete said

"Hmm"...

"Khun Kinn, we think we know where is Porsche and what happened to him.".... Pete said nervously...

"Where?"....

"I think Porsche is kidnapped Khun Kinn, I think I know who kidnapped him and it's Luke plowden thiwat.".... Pete said in one breathe as kinn's eyes turned red in anger...

"Why?"....

"Because Porsche try to dig in their background not just that he also dig in your deceased lover background too."....Arm said when he see Pete becomes really scared to see kinn's face....

"What?, When?".....

"On his 19th birthday he tells Jom to get information about Porsche Apichart and Kla Apichart and next day he give us a pendent pic with design of black rose to find information about that and Jom also find a man who is going to tell us everything about that black rose pendant but before that that man and his whole family disappeared...".....Arm explained everything, Kinn understand who is behind this but he didn't understand how Porsche know about his deceased lover because he clearly remembered he told about past Porsche to Porsche on their parents'anniversary......

"What's happening here?"... Kinn said in frustration....

"Khun Kinn we have to save Porsche?".... Pete said...

"You are right, arm trace Porsche's location, his phone is connected with me so it can be easy for us" ..... Kinn ordered as Arm immediately track his location with his tab.....

Otherside......

In a abandoned building.....

A guy is unconsciously tied up with chair, while a man of his forty looks at him lustily like he is a succelent to eat.....

Slowly that guy starts gaining his consciousness. When he becomes fully conscious, he looks here and there and found himself in an unknown place.....

"Where am I, is somebody here?"..... That guy shouted....

"Stop shouted honey otherwise your mouth becomes dry."....that man said while comes infront of him when that guy saw his face he became shocked....

"Phi Luke".....that guy mumbled under his breath but immediately changed his facial expressions and behave like he doesn't know him....

" Who are you? Why did you brings me here, let me go you idiot.".....that guy shouted angrily....

"Relax Porsche, you are just wasting your energy, you can't go from there because I won't let you go you are mine Porsche, only mine. And who I'm , then let me tell you I'm your to be husband. "..... Luke said with obsession that shocks Porsche....

"Stop talking nonsense you idiot, only Kinn is my husband not you understand. Leave before Kinn arrived here."..... Porsche said angrily that makes Luke laughs loud......

"If Kinn comes here still he can't protect you infact he can't even protect himself. Look there and there "..... Luke said while points in all directions, where his men standing with weapons....

"Don't you dare to touch my Kinn, otherwise I will take your life with myself."..... Porsche said angrily that makes Luke angry too.....

"Kinn, kinn, kinn, why you both only wants Kinn, what's in him that I don't have."..... Luke said angrily....

"Both, what do you mean?".... Porsche asked pretends to not know anything what he meant....

"Oh, Kinn don't tell you that he had a lover before you who looks exactly like you even your name's also same."..... Luke said mockingly.....

"Porsche Apichart, my love whom Kinn snatched from me ." .... Luke said angrily....

"What the hell is this, phi Luke loves me and wants me, when did I become his obsession? Did Kinn know about that, no no he didn't know about that otherwise he never let wandered him around me .".... Porsche thinks in his mind and try to learn more truth....

"What are you talking, Kinn can never do such type of things and porsche loved Kinn not you. You are the one who came in between them not Kinn. ".... Porsche said provoking his emotions....

"No, he liked me, he always talked to me nicely and spent time with me too, he will definitely fall in love with me if Kinn didn't came and taken him away from me. If he didn't come in between me and Porsche, then he will be mine that's why I try to kill him but he always escape and get Porsche sympathy. "..... Luke said angrily that shocks Porsche....

"That means he is the one who try to kill my kinn, once let me free you bastard then I will show you how much I liked you, you bloody liar.".... Porsche said to himself  ....

"Then why did you kidnapped me , I'm not that Porsche. Leave me"..... Porsche said try to save time and slowly try to open his hands.....

"Leave you, how could I leave you because of kinn I couldn't get my love and you want me to leave you so that you can go to him, never ever. "...." Now you are going to stay with me and Kinn have to die .".... Luke said and laughed loudly.....

"I will kill you Luke if you dare to touch my Kinn, it was my fault that I couldn't able to recognise a wolf in disguise of a friend . You broke my Kinn's trust , he thought you as a brother but you. "..... Porsche said angrily without thinking what does he just said that shocks Luke........

''you knows my name but how ?, I. These whole time I didn't mention my name, not even once ."...... Luke asked shockingly then Porsche realised what did he just say in flow.......

Words - 1499

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes......

Sorry dear readers for late update but my exams will be conduct in this month, so I can't able to update and I also don't know when I will update.......

See you in next chapter......

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 285 11
Short Story of BibleBuild🖤💙
59.9K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
11.8K 507 18
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...