Connected (Teen Wolf) Book 4

By jinx1996

Anna and Scott are now bonded. He can help her control the Nix, but it still seeps through occasionally in he... More

Preface - Can't Go Back
Chapter 1 - Mexican Rave
Chapter 2 - Echoes
Chapter 3 - You Won't Find God
Chapter 4 - Brake Down
Chapter 5 - Watched
Chapter 6 - Smugglers
Chapter 7 - Time Travelling
Chapter 8 - The Return Of Miguel
Chapter 9 - Friendship
Chapter 10 - 137
Chapter 11 - Calling France
Chapter 12 - Game Locker
Chapter 13 - Story Time
Chapter 14 - Never Ending Night
Chapter 15 - Fashion, Flirting, and Falling
Chapter 16 - Bouncer Duties
Hi
Chapter 17 - Deadpool
Chapter 18 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 19 - American Beauty / American Psycho
Chapter 20 - Bone Chilling Fear
Chapter 21 - Big Macs and Pringles
Chapter 22 - The Locker Room Again
Chapter 23 - Aiden
Chapter 24 - The Orphans
Good evening :)
Chapter 25 - Hey Parrish... So... You're On A Hit-list
Chapter 26 - Banshee Screams
Chapter 27 - Third Cypher
Chapter 28 - Thanks Buddy
Chapter 29 - CDC
Chapter 30 - Quarantine
Chapter 31 - Shut Out
Chapter 32 - Reishi
Chapter 33 - As I Lay Dying
Chapter 34 - Plan Z
Chapter 35 - Countdown
Chapter 36 - Naked Deputy Jordan Parrish
Jordan
Chapter 37 - Rain and Thunder
Chapter 38 - Food and Sleep
Chapter 39 - Bacon
Chapter 41 - The Big Reveal
Titles
Chapter 42 - Peter Hale
Chapter 43 - Ranting, Raving Lunatic
Chapter 44 - Safe
Chapter 45 - Going To Church
Chapter 46 - Lydia Was Right
Chapter 47 - The Monsters Inside
Burnt
Chapter 48 - Carnage
Chapter 49 - Bittersweet
Chapter 50 - Contained and Monitored
Chapter 51 - Anna's Lullaby

Chapter 40 - I Think I Created A Lynch Mob

4.8K 232 33
By jinx1996

"Scott if you are not here in the next five minutes I swear to god not even being my alpha will save you." I hung up after I'd left the message on Scott's phone and continued to look around for him, Liam, Malia, or Kira while also looking for any suspicious behaviour. I doubted Kira was coming, Liam definitely was and Malia may have been.

I found myself playing with the sleeves of my jacket. God I hated parties. More so now than I ever have before because it reminded me of Jake. I felt like there were a dozen pair of eyes on me as I awkwardly stood by myself near the fire, fiddling with my sleeves and glanced around obsessively.

"You looked like you could use a drink, gorgeous." A rough voice said to my right with a smirk as he held out a cup. I recognised him immediately. Michael Collins. He played football, not lacrosse and was known for womanizing, fighting, drinking and if roomers were true he occasionally liked to slip the odd roofie into drinks. I glanced at the drink he held out and, thanks to my werewolf abilities, knew that there was something off about it.

I smiled at him and took the cup before taking a step forward and pretending to stumble a little "accidently" spilling the drink on his clothes.

"Oh my, I am so sorry." I said a little over the top. "That's probably going to stain that pretty white knitted sweater of yours."

"You did that on purpose." He growled.

"Did I? Now why would I do that?" I asked innocently. He didn't respond and simply stormed away grumbling.

"You know, I was about to jump in and help you, but I should have known you could take care of that douchebag." Scott stated as he finally showed his face.

I didn't say anything before pinching his arm. "What took you so long?"

"I was getting ready." He defended, rubbing his arm.

"You're kidding. You're a guy, you only need a nice shirt... are you wearing after shave?" I questioned and then took a good look at him. "Is that... hair gel...?"

"Okay, shut up, have you seen anything?"

I chuckled. "Nwaa, little Scotty is growing up. This is for Kira, isn't it?" Scott looked away sheepishly as my grin grew. "Precious little nugget." I muttered which caused him to narrow his eyes on me.

"Nugget?"

"I could have said puppy." I shrugged with an innocent look before answering his question. "I haven't seen anything. Is Kira even coming?"

"Probably not. Is that Malia?" Scott asked nodding behind me. I spun around and sure enough there was Malia dancing with a flask in hand.

"Huh. Should we go talk to her?" I asked, but Scott didn't respond with words and instead started walking over to her. I went to follow, but got a sudden head rush and gripped hold of Scott's shoulder for support.

"Whoa, you okay?"

"Yeah." I shook my head and regained my balance. "That was weird." Scott stared at me for a moment. "I'm fine, Scotty, it was just a head rush, come on." I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to Malia.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Scott asked Malia once we'd reached her.

"Getting drunk." She said as she held up her flask. "What are you doing here?"

"Trying to make sure no-one gets hurt."

"That sounds like fun too." She said back.

"I don't want to ruin your night or anything, but we kind of can't get drunk." Scott said to her.

"What?" Malia asked a little disappointed.

"It has to do with our healing." I explained.

"It's not going to work, trust me I've tried." Scott added.

"Maybe you should tell him that." Malia stated as she turned and nodded at Liam who held a large bottle of alcohol in a brown paper bag and then took a long drink... and then another and another. Liam's friend, Mason I think his name was, said something to him and he seemed to remain silent before looking over at us. Malia was still dancing, paying no attention, but Scott and I saw him. He stood up and I could faintly hear him through the music saying something about getting another drink.

"I'll go talk to Liam." I said to Scott and then left him trying to explain things to Malia.

I only made it another few steps before feeling light headed again and stumbled a bit to the side.

"Whoa, easy, sweetheart." A male voice said through a laugh when I unintentionally bumped into him.

I looked back over to Scott and I could just make out him holding onto Malia's arms apparently trying to keep her steady. When I glanced back over to Liam I saw he too was stumbling around.

"Scotty... something's wrong." I said back over to him, but I don't think it was as loud as I had thought.

"Wow, you really are drunk." It was the same guy who I'd ran in to. "My name's Kyle, not Scott."

"No, Scott's over there." I pointed over to where Scotty was standing, but he was now gone. Or maybe I was looking in the wrong direction. I spun around to try and find him, but it only made my head spin more and I stumbled back again. The Kyle guy caught my arm before I fell backwards.

"Alright, let's get you to a bench." He said to me. "Guys, I'll be back." He must have said it to his friends that he was standing with before beginning to escort me to a table and chairs.

"No, I need to find..."

"Scott McCall, yeah I know. I'll ask around for him, but you need to sit down."

"I never said his last name..." I mumbled.

"I'm in the lacrosse team, I know you're friends with him. Here sit down." He helped me to a seat and when I looked up I saw we were now well out of the crowds of people. "It'll be quieter over here. Do you want me to get you some water?"

"No... Scott..." The bond was fuzzy, I couldn't focus on where he was and something told me it was the exact same for him.

"Alright, I'll ring him." He said before grabbing out his phone and ringing Scott. I would have questioned how he had his number, but if he was in the team than it wasn't that surprising. "He's not answering." Kyle said just as a ringing noise was heard. "I think that's your phone." He said.

"It's in my jacket." I mumbled as I rested my head on the table.

I felt a tug on my jacket and then heard Kyle answer my phone. "Anna's phone."

"I didn't tell you my name..." I whispered and then heard him chuckle at me.

"Yeah she's fine, just a little... wasted." There was a short pause before he continued. "Yeah at the party." He paused again. "Yeah, I'll stay with until you get here." He said before hanging up. "That was a friend of yours, he's coming to pick you up."

"Scotty...?" I questioned a little confused.

"No, caller ID said Jordan Parrish."

"Why would he ring?" I asked myself more than Kyle.

"You can ask him when he gets here."

"Have we met before?" I managed to mumble.

"Not officially, but you're in my maths class and we've passed by each other in the boys locker room when you unexpectedly show up in there."

"Sorry." I whispered.

"For what?"

"I don't know." I mumbled back and then went to stand up because it seemed like a good idea.

"Whoa, easy. I really recommend you just sit down until your friend gets here." Kyle said again and then pushed me back onto the seat. He probably didn't shove me all that hard, but I certainly hit the chair hard and felt myself falling back for moment until my back found the edge on the table.

And then I laughed.

"Either you're a complete light weight or you've had far to much." He chuckled.

"No, I haven't had anything."

"Yeah right, that's perfectly believable."

"I haven't, I've just been waiting for Scott to show up. I mean Michael tried to give me a drink, but I spilt it on his shirt because he's a douche." I waved my hand around to exemplify the word douche.

"Michael, huh? Are you sure you didn't have any of it?" He questioned, clearly knowing the guys reputation.

"Yep." I said, popping the p. "His stained white knitted sweater is proof of that."

"Well, good on you. Are you sure he's spiking drinks?" I nodded.

"You should get a group of guys together and hunt him down." I stated. It sounds like a good idea...

"I might just do that, but I still don't believe you haven't touched any alcohol."

"I haven't" I shot back in a high-pitched tone. "It's not the alcohol, I can't get drunk." I pointed a finger at him. "I can heal." I smiled triumphantly.

Kyle chuckled. "Oh, I'm sure. How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked, extending a hand out. It looked like six, but my vision couldn't quite focus so grabbed his hand and counted his fingers using touch instead of sight.

"Three." I stated in what sounded like proper English.

"That doesn't count and 'ree' is not a word." He chuckled.

"Your not a word." I grumbled before collapsing my head back onto the table. "Where's Scott?"

I heard him sigh. "I don't know, but Jordan's coming and I'm under strict orders to not leave you and to not let you walk around."

"For how long?" I whispered.

"He said he'd be ten minutes."

I felt really tired and started to drift off until I heard my name being called out. "Anna?!"

"Are you Jordan?" Kyle asked.

"No, I'm Mason. Scott sent me to find her."

"You're Liam's friend." I stated as I shot my head up and then instantly regretted it as I began to sway as I sat. "Tell Scott it's not the alcohol." I pointed a finger at him hoping that that would somehow help me focus. "And tell him to get Malia and Liam out of here."

"He wanted me to bring you to him." Mason stated. He was clearly a little confused by this, but he seemed like a nice guy.

"She's getting picked up." Kyle jumped in.

"Jordan!" I yelled as I saw the approaching deputy and tried to stand up. It certainly didn't feel like ten minutes, but then again I could have fallen asleep briefly on the table. I stumbled a little and Kyle and Mason had to catch me as Jordan picked up the pace.

"What the hell happened?"

"You're a... deputy." Kyle managed to stutter once he saw the uniform.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bust any of you. Thanks for watching her." Jordan said as he took me from Kyle and Mason's arms.

"Sure thing." Kyle said before leaving awkwardly. He probably would have said goodbye to me, but he wasn't expecting the uniform and I was essentially leaning against Jordan's chest for balance and yet again felt like I could fall asleep.

"Mason... Scott, tell Scott." I said to Mason.

"Do you want me to bring him over here?"

"Yes!" I yelled as I went to stand straight again, which failed epically. Mason nodded and then ran off.

"Okay, what's going on? Didn't you say you couldn't get drunk? Is this one of those mental healing things Stiles mentioned?" Jordan asked as he helped me stand straight.

"I haven't had anything to drink." I said, shaking my head. "I think it has something to do with the deadpool."

"Okay, sit down."

"No, you should go. It might start to affect you." I mumbled as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Listen, the reason I rang is because I was going over the reports of the suicides in Eichen House. All of them were signed off by Brunski. I think Stiles and Lydia may be in danger by going back there. I was going to go after them."

"Then why didn't you?" My voice rose a bit more than I was meaning it too and was certainly higher than had expected.

"Because when I rang to tell you about it some stranger answered your phone and said you were wasted... that didn't exactly sound good."

"Hey!" I heard Scott's voice and turned to the side to see three stumbling drunk teenagers and Mason. "It's not the drinks, it's the music." He slurred as Malia and Liam stumbled down onto the table.

"There's a DJ assassin now?" I questioned as I tried to walk over to Scott, but stumbled again as my eyesight continued to get worse. Someone caught me, I think Jordan.

"Assassin?" Mason yelled.

"It's a figure of speech." Malia managed to explain poorly.

"Scott... Lydia and Stiles..." I went to explain as my head began to spin again.

"We think it's Brunski, the orderly." Parrish jumped in. "Someone needs to go after them."

Scott nodded. "You go, take Anna. I need to turn off the music."

"Wait a minute..." I went to protest.

"Parrish is the only one that hasn't been affected yet... he's the only on that... that can drive and maybe by the time you get there you would have recovered." Scott said through dizzy spells. "I've got Mason." He nodded over his shoulder.

Jordan looked over at the freshman that knew nothing about what was going on, but eventually agreed. Scott was right. Jordan was the only one that could drive to Eichen House. "Alright." He nodded and began to usher me towards his car.

"Be careful, Scotty." I said over my shoulder, but I wasn't sure he could hear me.

Jordan opened the passenger side door for me and I stumbled in. While Jordan was walking around the car I saw Michael Collins a few rows over escorting what looked like a very drunk girl to his car. I was about to say something to Jordan, knowing she had actually been drugged more than likely when I noticed Kyle and a gang of about 6 pissed off looking guys marching towards him and I smiled a little, knowing there was no way Michael was getting away with anything tonight.

Kyle saw me in the car and nodded towards Michael and I gave him the thumbs up.

"What are you smiling about?" Jordan asked as he began to drive away.

"I think I accidently created a type of lynch mob."

This is weird, i know. It just kind of happened that way. But there is a reason for Kyle. And the image is of him, just FYI. He's played by Evan Peters, yes i watch AHS :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 8.7K 43
Grace is the daughter of Gaston, she never got to meet her mother so the Queen of Hearts helped raise her. Most people probably think she acts like h...
222K 4.1K 13
Melody Reed and Seth Clearwater, two completely different people. Yet, the same in so many ways. Melody, a young girl who loves photography and life...
232K 6.1K 22
First installment of the Fallen Angel Series When the legendary prophecy of the Daughters of Eve and Sons of Adam is discovered to be incomplete, th...
5.1K 84 7
Tahlia Taney has been Elizabeth Swann friend for years but what happens when they are both thrown into adventure and both seeking the love of a black...