Hypnotized || Senku x reader...

Trickster_707

Combination of Mha Characters into Dr. Stone. A strange mix and rivaling between Senku and Bakugo. Check out... Еще

Chapters "One-Shots" Time Stamps
Chapter 1 ; The Start
Chapter 2 ; Stone World
Chapter 3 ; Foe or Clear
Chapter 4 ; Tigress
Chapter 5 ; Home
Chapter 6 ; Moon
Chapter 7 ; Broken walls
Chapter 8 ; Days
Chapter 9 ; Excavation
Chapter 10 ; Weeks
Chapter 11 ; Nothing
Chapter 10 ; Months
Chapter 11 ; Support Apparition
Chapter 12 ; Trio winter
Chapter 13 ; No One but with You
Chapter 14 ; Four Was Too Good
Chapter 15 ; A Sucide and the Self-Fooled
Chapter 16 ; Don't Play Around with Me
Chapter 17 ; Walking to Doom
Chapter 18 ; Quiet Girls are Always the Most...
Chapter 19 ; She had to
Chapter 20: illusion
Chapter 21; Senku's Dead
Chapter 22; unconscious
Chapter 23; Awake into love
More than Gem
Reflection
Agreements
Before Hour Zero
In the Line of the Burning Fire
Hour Zero
War Zone
Secret
From-a-Distance
Eden's Apple: Lemon
Black sheep in a wolf's clothing
Still on Aboard
Noah
Six Feet Under
Sailor at Sea
Hunter
Excitement
Fat Man
Swords pierce: Hearts Pump
Monster - EDITED
Humans Drown- EDITED
Gorilla- ABOUT TO BE EDITED
Over the Sunset that Lays on the Mountain
Smile
Dance in the Fire
Cooking Marriage
Could It Be Worse
Your Name
Unconcious
Cow
Meeting Point
After ill edit later
Devil in Hell
You are Mine
Cat and Dog
From Ear to Ear
Leaving You Home
Valentine
Flesh
Baby
Sweetheart
With Him
Maturity
Don't Get it Fucked Up
Nomads
Jealousy
King and Joker
Mending
One Day Devotion
Belong to Me
Pack and Go
Moments
In a Dream
Hero
Hand on Hand
Bloodreina
The End
Arrangement
Two Souls One Life
Atoms
Some nights
Bakugo Prison Lemon : Different Paths
Bakugo Prison: Different Paths : Part 2

Hostage - EDITED

64 2 0
Trickster_707

"FUCK YOU. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WIMP-"

"THERES ONLY ONE WAY YOURE GETTING OUT OF HERE AND THATS DEAD OR IF YOU TALK."

The day went on. Taiga stayed outside and she heard every threat and every punch. It became night and she filled with dread.

But there was light at the back. Light from a torch they held. She had tried to go near but she was stopped by the guard, her calls for Senku null. She had been pushed back and her expression became a worried expression as she heard vomit.

She tried to go again but she was just pushed back.

She understood that she could not do anything but wait. So she stood outside, her hands behind her butt as she leaned against the wall. If the man didn't speak, she could not do anything to help him. He had comed to the village to do destruction and death again.

More explosions? Kill? Burn? Steal? Spy?

Taiga looked up and the man guarding her pass looked at her back with a glare and she glared back.

She closed her eyes and she

There was silence and then she pushed herself off the wall and she saw Senku and Magma walking towards her with a defeated bothered look as Magma rubbed his knuckles.

"Give him water when he wakes up." Senku ordered without looking into her eyes.

Taiga observed Magma's red knuckles and she gulped. She walked towards the laboratory and she watched out for them to leave, but they did not.

She returned with a pot of water with a floating
cup inside.

She looked at the man and she flattened her lips. He was beaten and he hung. Unconscious.

Taiga glanced back at the others and she kneeled before him. "I brought you water" she murmured.

Taiga hesitantly lifted the man's head and she saw him open his eyes slightly. Tiredly. But they closed and he didn't open them again.

The man didn't move and she sat back. The man looked calm asleep and yet inside her she felt the need to keep him down and tied, but she also wanted to keep him safe. It was like caring for a lion. One where there was no human and animal friendly relationship the kind all around the Internet. It was just to take care of the lion who could bite her head off, but a lion she saw more than just empty reflection from. It was a boy.

"Untie him. He's not a bad guy Senku. You didn't have to do all this"

"You didn't make him talk."

"He's all beat up. Untie him please"

"I said we are not letting him go"

"Let him go" she begged. "Or I will"

"We are not. Stop begging. We won't harm him"

"You already hurt him enough. I shouldn't have let you being him to the back"

Kohaku and Magma both walked towards the man and they started to untie him.

"We're going to tie him up at the arena." Kohaku mumbled. "He'll be out the reach of his people."

"They also go to the village." She blurted looking up at her.

Kohaku stopped and she furrowed her brows. Unknowing of the freckled boy.

"The green boy with freckles. He was at the village last time I went to visit Granny. He had blended as one of you and walked through your village like he belonged there. If they want to get him, they'll get him back."

Kohaku looked back at Senku and Senku walked towards them.

"It's true but we already caught and harmed one of them. It's better for him to be as far as possible from the forest."

"Let him go before they come searching for him. Do you have what it takes to protect the village" taiga rebuked in her soft tone. Seeking a way to get Hunter out.

Senku took a deep breath. "No." He confessed and it was hard to say it to the girl who betrayed him and kept contact with the enemy. But there was no reason to hide an obvious fact. "letting him go doesn't guarantee they won't be coming back for us, so we will keep him here"

Senku couldn't hold back but look away with a bitter glare, in his mind her words: 'He's not a monster! Don't kill him!' this man he had caught caused her to put herself in between her hands open like a feline mother protecting its kittens.

Taiga looked at the man and she thought of untying him right then there. In her bag there were clippers that Senku had to cut down even chains. Too bad wives know where the stuff are.

Taiga stayed where she was as Magma unlocked the chains and Hunter fell right into her shoulder. She went back with the weight and she felt a tight grip on her back.

She felt her stomach turn.

Hunter's eyes opened wide. Ready to go. A beast unleashed.

"MAGMA"

PLAT.

The man got punched into the ground and Hunter stood still like he had not received a single hit all day. It had been all an act.

Hunter grabbed her arm picking her up, she groaned in pain for he had grasp her bruise.

"WE ARE SURROUNDED!" Senku shouted and others came at the sound of Kohaku seeking help.

"What TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!" Hunter shouted and that's when the whole village realized that his friends had already arrived.

Men with masks surrounded them. "Sorry bro, I should've guessed you've come here all alone" the red hair explained as he circled Hunter and slowly backed.

"Of course he'd come alone. He always does this! He's not patient enough!" The blond shouted making a guy fall to the ground by evading its spear jab.

Taiga pull back on her arm and the man pulled back and she felt herself be picked up and she gasped. Hunter walked back, his two arms around her legs as she dangle down. "Let go!" She screamed. She flailed and he shouted back at her. "Shut UP! Stop moving so goddamn much!"

Senku had backed away and then he realized what the man had in his shoulders and he took a few steps forward. "TAIGA!" He shouted and he clutched his fists. Watching them leave without a fight.

"They are leaving. He escaped!" Kohaku growled in frustration as she dropped her spear. The wooden shaft connecting with the ground.

Gen had his eyes wide open and he looked back at Senku. Gen had scowled when Taiga protected the man in such a manner for his Angel guarded a beast who had tortured him. There was a sort of resentment but even then he had a clear mind and he knew she could possibly be killed. That was important to him.

"They took her" Gen stated.

Senku shook his head. "No. She's part of them. She's more than fine. The ones we should be worry about is us. Tell the others to guard the village."

Gen hesitated but he followed his order for he was on Senku's side and on his face he held frustration. They couldn't do anything even if they wanted to. This was the time they hoped she was the enemy.

But Gen knew she was not.

"LET GO!" She flailed her arms, her body upside down. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE MY HOSTAGE NOW!"

Taiga punched his back, holding air to resist the pain her body felt on his shoulder. After all, her body held cuts that had not compelled to scar and bruises from the beat up.

The whole trip was a complaint. A silent complaint as she fought his grip and he didn't let go.

Until Taiga was dropped into the ground by the man. She fell on her side by his harsh unwarned drop.

She sat up and she threw her head back, her face grimacing as she held back her yelp of pain.

Her hand reached her stomach where his shoulder kneaded and she opened her eyes to look at the rest of his members. Everybody was settling down. Taking their masks off.

She stayed silent observing each member's face for the first time and probably last time she thought.

Hunter took his knife out and Taiga eyes widen. She backed slowly and she hit the tree. She turned her head away as his hand neared her face. She squeezed her eyes.

"Stop fucking moving" he said in his husky voice as he grasped her cheeks tightly to hold her head face front.

She felt a burn as the man used his knife to cut her. Her hand reached up to fight his grip but he didn't let go and he kept a straight line. Blood creeping from her inflated eye. It's swollen blood dripping down.

She didn't understand what he did. Concerned when he let go and walked away. He didn't tie her nor did he warn her to not go. It was as if that wasn't necessary.

"You brought her?" The scarred face man asked. "Why? Are we turning her in now?"

"No. She's our hostage. She's useless. That wimp won't leave anything behind for her. She has bad partners as bad as pairing up with a fucking monkey." Hunter said. "...But she's still part of them."

"Oh? Hi!"

Taiga jumped at the cheerful voice of the red hair. She had been listening to the response Hunter gave that she didn't notice the red hair approach her.

She looked behind the red hair in front of her and back at him. He looked back. "Hey hurry up, it's super dark here." The red hair complained to the black hair guy making fire in the back.

"I'm going!" The elbow guy complained back. Taiga looked and she saw a pinkish woman she had not seen before. She was smiling and her eyes were so black that they bore into her soul and they glowed like a wild animal when she moved her head.

"There there finally fire!" A man with huge abnormal elbows said.

The girl with pinkish skin grabbed the round cheeks girl next to her and they both cheered. "Yaay!"

"Your eyes won't be glowing now" the dark hair guy commented.

"Hey! Be polite to me. I'm a lady" she said checking her nails in a playful manner.

"Yeah, you don't act like one" the black hair elbow guy argued as he got slapped on the head and the girl beside her covered her mouth and bursted laughing some spit escaping.

Taiga looked back and she fluffed up. Both her hands free as she tried become the tree.

"Hey! Now that there is fire. Let me introduce myself." The red hair took his skull off and he put a fist against his fist. "My name is Red Riot. But my real name is Kirishima Ejiro." The red hair extended his hand out and he smiled. "There's no need to be scared. We don't plan to kill you anymore if you're here"

Taiga stared at him with fear. She looked at his smile quickly and back to his eyes. Her defenses going up.

She had noticed his teeth were sharp and pointy. The teeth of a shark. But it wasn't his teeth that terrified her, it was his kind red eyes. They were kind and innocent, even sweet.

The man noticed where her eyes had looked and he nervously smiled almost trying to hide his smile to conceal his teeth. "I won't bite I promised" he said trying to reassure her.

Taiga blinked staring at the sudden kindness that resemblance the one of her first love.

I don't bite I promise! His hand out as he helped her up. The same sweet sound rang her ears. His eyes showing innocence that to her experience was false. She glared at the red hair with suspicion.

"I-I guess you don't want to be talked to now do you? It's okay! We'll have time to know each other. Just know we won't kill you." The man waved in signal of no worry. He was chuckling and he tried to make an easy environment.

There was blood dripping from his arm and he saw her gently reached out and grabbed his arm. "You're hurt" she mumbled.

The red hair eyes widened unaware of his cut, he tried to talk but he was out of words when he saw her take out a bandage out of her bag. "Don't move." She said in a silent manner. She wrapped the bandage around and she tied it. Letting go.

She sat back and she lifted her face to stare him. They stared at each other and his hand went over his injured forearm.

"Thank you" he breathed out, his smile forming without realization. Kirishima felt a strange warmth wrap his being as the fire lit and revealed her fragile figure. Flinching out his trance when he heard his friend shout.

"Stop being nice to her weird hair! She's the enemy" he said with loath in his words.

"I have told you that your hair is not so different from mine and she's here now against her will, so we have to be nice" Kirishima complained as he backed away.

Hunter scoffed flipping his head to the side to avoid looking at the red hair.

Taiga stared at Hunter who glanced back at her with a glare. He started clutching his hand in and out. His hand in pain due to the chains he had been tied up with. He sat criss-crossed across from her and he didn't take his haunting glare off her.

Taiga looked around and she felt the peaceful ambient and she observed the murderers who had come to destroy the village act like people with each other. They were complaining to each other like children and they seemed clumsy and yet they were formidable and they kept an eye on her too.

Her hand lifted and she wiped the blood that kept dripping from the cut Hunter did. Another scar to her. Was it revenged to what they did to him?

There was a silent boy sitting apart. His hair was half color white and the other side red and she recognized him for he was near the village when the fire began. Her eyes followed the scar on his face that marked his fine features. Similar to the burn on her shoulder.

The boy looked back at her with a cold gaze and Taiga looked down.

Her eyes looked up again and there was the blond hair boy with a lighting black stripe on his hair. He was smiling as he held his hands out towards the fire.

Taiga observed the green hair boy, Hunter had called 'Deku'. The one who she bumped into at the village get close to her in a gentle manner and he said "my name is Midoriya Izuku, but my hero name is Deku. I know this is strange for you are our hostage now, but...I hope you can feel good in couple days. Have you eaten?"

Taiga stared at him without a response and the patient boy looked down thinking of a way to ease her fear.

The girl of yellow irises and black eyeballs got close and surrounded her pushing deku aside . Her curlish pink hair embellishing her protruding horns on her forehead. A sly smirk on her face. Taiga had never seen a human like that. But as she gazed up she thought, how beautiful. Her glare and scared look disappearing as she stared in complete admiration of the girl ahead.

"Hey, my name is Mina! You can count with me with what you need. I know they may seem intimidating but they are really nice guys you'll see" she said in a colloquial friendly tone.

Another girl got closed and she gave a cheeky smile. Peeking out from the pink girl's side. She was also beautiful. "I'm Ururaka Ochako. Nice to meet you. I hope we can get to be friends"

The elbow guy who crouched near the fire beside the blond said "Well now that we're all presenting ourselves." The elbow guy blurted as he rose his hand and waved. "I'm sero." He smiled.

"And I'm Denki Kaminari." The boy beside him smirked with a pair of lazy brown eyes.

"I'm Todoroki Shoto." The monochrome hair said without interest. His cold gaze looking away.

"Hey, kacchan aren't you going to-"

"Shut up! I won't be all friendly like all you are. She's the enemy and I will treat her like so"

"Well, yeah but we don't have a choice. She's gonna be with us a couple days you know" Denki rubbed the back of his head.

"Ignore him. He's always grumpy." Mina whispered as she looked back and back at her. "Well, that being said. Rest up and don't be scared! We are not murderers"

Taiga quickly lifted her gaze on them "You guys killed and destroyed families. What do you mean you are not?". Her intense glare intensified remembering the countless screams and hands she held as they whispered their last whimpers on their death bed. Children's cries looking for their families. Wives devastated at the loss of their husband.

Everybody stopped and they frowned. Looking away or down. Silence on their lips as they struggled to keep straight face.

Kirishima turn towards Taiga, glaring but not at her. His anger was directed towards another being not present. "It wasn't our intention." He voiced. "The fire was suppose to stop, but it did not. Hyoga didn't do his part and he let the village burn." He clutched his fists.

"We're ruthless, but we don't kill for no reason. We don't go seeking blood." Deku asserted with collected composure that he maintained.

Taiga furrowed her eyebrows and she looked down. Silence filling the area.

"How many died exactly?" Kirishima asked. He needed to know how many deaths he failed to save. How many innocent lives did he end that day for his guilt needed a base to support his continuation.

Taiga looked at him and she tried to read his eyes. His sweeten expression became mournful.

"17 people died. 11 of them died on the fire. 6 of them died while we tried to save them after you guys left. There was 25 injured who are now getting better. And there are 5 kids left orphans now being raised by the village or adopted families and 2 widows who lost their husband. They are still devastated. Some of them saw them die before them" She solemnly responded, the numbers stuck on her head, haunting her for she cared for the village.

His face dropped as she spilled the numbers, her glare intensifying with tears blurring her view.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

Her question was genuine and he felt it. Her words curious for their actions that caused death.

"It was our mission." Hunter responded. "Hyoga lied to us. He is the one to blame! Tsuaksa trusts him too much and Hyoga wants us gone. That's why I accepted your offer. Remember?" He remarked with reproach. He was lying to himself and maintaining order. They were dead and they couldn't do anything about it. They couldn't change their side because they believed in what Tsuaksa wants for the world. All they could do was continue on alive. "If I have to kill to get what I want I will"

Taiga bit her lip and she leaned her head back against the tree. She stared at the sorrowful faces and the faces filled of guilt.

"We tried to save them" the scarred face man stated.

Taiga looked at him and she lived the moment again. Fighting with Hunter. The village burning and hearing the shouts as they tried to get them out.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!" They shouted when they heard  screaming and they took people out their homes harshly. The fire getting ahold of village too late to be stopped. Normal villagers opposing their actions. Frustration in their voice.

"We didn't make it. We believed your facade with the guns and we escaped. People died due to gun fire back then. We weren't going to risk it again" Deku explained. "We are responsible for those deaths and there's no forgiveness for it. We are sorry."

"We will be out from the Empire for a few days. So we will be moving and you have to keep up." Hunter barked.

"Then we should head to bed. Who's watching!" The blond boy asked. Clearly not wanting to watch over.

"You are" sero responded.

"What me?"

"Hey guys! Look I found a rock!" Kirhsima looked at it and he smiled. "I'm gonna call you rocky!"

"Man, you broke your head for that name"

"Why is a rock so interesting to you Kirishima ? There's a lot of rocks here" Todoroki asked.

"Cause this one is cool"

"Cooler than you?"

"Hey you don't have to be so mean" Lighting hair said.

The others budged in and they started to argue for something she had no interest. They were back at being cheerful, moving on from their conversation of the village in fire. It was suppose to be cheerful. Even funny. Yet, she was scared.

Her eyes quivered and she felt her breath. This was the moment.

Her gaze traveled the ground while everyone had their back to her, the pair fighting and the others distracted in separating them. She saw the dark forest. She would make a run for it. She'd make it.

She turn her head back forward and her eyes fell into the unbreakable red stare that watched her every move. He was quiet compared to the outburst of the others and it unsettled her. He was the one to be loud and this was silence.

He didn't move, he didn't blink. Her body froze and she felt shivers run down her skin.

She lowered her gaze as if she had not planned to run that moment. She played with her knuckles and she listened to the sounds of the strangers and felt the glare of man. Red.

An intense red was all she thought when she looked at that men. How many people had he killed?

"It's little known about them, but they were popular at their UA Academy. An academy for criminal Justice. The blond, the one who tortured me, is always on stage. Ironically, He was once in a band with his friends to cheer up a children's hospital for an assignment. Famous for his drumming. He participated on Tv Live fights against Tsuaksa. Got best grades at middle school and he was recruited due to his bombing expertise and he was trained to fight like a specialized soldier. So beating him won't be easy unless you have a force to stop him."

Taiga rose her look and she observed his pants. There were two circular objects tied to his belt.

"He is a dangerous man for he can destroy the village with his bombs but also due to his power, intelligence, and impatience." Gen emphasized the last word, Senku noting as Taiga listened carefully. Senku turned to look at her, she seemed captivated at the reputation of the blond. Gen had been rescued and he was informing them about Tsuaksa's squadron A-1. He had learn some information back in the day, through magazines and first hand experience at the Tv show. So now, they both listened grasping any hint to beat them.

"His reputation was more of a criminal than a law enforcer. Everybody in the academy knew that. Being a bully and a man disliked by many" gen chuckled. "Bakugo is a ego seeking hot head but he can also think. A cold blooded heartless monster. Which makes him unpredictable. Dangerous. There's almost nothing he can't do. He's the perfect star boy. But due to his egocentrism he doesn't work well in team work and tends to do his own thing. As you saw from the last attack, he doesn't stop when he has something in mind and now he wants to beat you Taiga."

"Speaking of physical strength, he has never lost a battle but with Tsukasa, being impar in strength with him. He respects him, so I'm not surprised a barbaric man like him supports Tsukasa. They have the same mentality. Oh! The green hair boy, he's the 'kindest' according to what news said and he is flexible in abilities. They say he's the counteract of Bakugo. A cold thinker. There's also man with scarred face but I don't know about him, excepts that he is the son of a rich police man. The red head you guys saw is Bakugo's best friend. That man was able to withstand Bakugo's bombs for a good while before he fainted. He's "unbreakable"" Gen smirked rising a finger. "But Before the light hit, they were captured by their own academy, imprisoned as hazardous ranked criminals, the green hair boy seek to release them along with a girl who worked on the facade. Now all of them released by Tsukasa."

Criminals. Murderous people who laughed and smiled after killing a living being. Taiga looked up knowing she'd find a Red Sea of Death. His stare watching her every move with a glare. His body stiff and silent. Who was he? Her eyes quivered wondering who she was with. Surrounded by complete strangers.

Soon the fire vanquished and the area filled with darkness. Her breathing started to panic and she she trembled. She tried to hide her emotions as they all went to sleep taking turns to watch over her. The ash blond hair boy staying awake the most along with with the red hair who had refused to leave his friend awake alone. Saying it was "unmanly!"

She closed her eyes and she opened them. She closed them and she forced them opened. She created a fist and she looked into the forest.

It didn't look appealing. Not anymore in the blue highlights of black among the trees and the abyss that brought her to Makoto. She looked back and she closed her eyes.

Her heavy eyes feeling like bricks on her eye lids. She had slept for short hours for weeks unable to sleep without fear and nightmares. Her eye bags severely dark and her eyes red.

Now she flinched awake every now and then when she fell asleep. Unable to feel safe.

Opening just to find herself caught as their hostage. The man was awake with her and he saw her awaken suddenly with a judging glare.

She held her head and she pulled her hair. She frowned and she looked up at her captors. Her gaze becoming a glare.

"Can't sleep? Nightmares?" The red hair whispered.

Taiga looked away spending the night that way until her lights knocked out when the sun came and she fell asleep.

Waking up to the splash of cold water. She gasped. The world buzzing into her ears. The loud crickets singing to the sun and the sun whipping the earth in smoking warmth.

The dampness of the water splashed on her quickly dried and her skin almost dried along. More than cold it was refreshing but it had woken her up abruptly.

Taiga got pulled up and pushed forward. "Move you ugly girl! You haven't woken up but with water you idiot! You think you'll be able to keep guard all nights?!?! Huh?! We're heading out to the west. We're going to scavenge the land and you're coming with us so get used to it"

She saw the others all smiling and giggling between themselves. They seemed relieved.

"We thought you were dead. You didn't wake up with anything!" Uraraka said.

"Where are we going?" She asked stopping on her tracks not wanting to follow them.

"To the west you idiot. We told you yesterday and right now! Do you have no ears too?"

Taiga took a deep breath and she looked back and she felt a hand grasp hers and she flinched. Taking her hand away.

The girl softly smiled and she apologized. Her sweet voice calming her. "I'm sorry but you can't leave. Come, we have a long way to go, Taiga."

Taiga took a step back. She shook her head. She looked behind her and she shook her head. "No, I can't. Why do you have me here. I'll leave" Taiga tried but the girl of pink cheeks pushed her against the tree. A apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry" the girl said.

She was strong. She felt it in the push she gave. Taiga furrowed her brows and she felt herself burn with a sensation of anger at the push.

"W-why are you smiling?"

Taiga snapped. Feeling her cheeks relief tension from the smile she had. She looked at her perplexed. She was smiling?

Ururaka's eyes were shocked, her short brows lifted. She let go and she backed away concerned.

"You remind me of blasty when he fights." Denki commented with surprise.

"I insist it's best for you to comes with us. We won't harm you. It's not that bad. I assure you." Ururaka explained. Ururaka started walking and she turned awaiting for her to come with her. Taiga walked behind the spiky blond and others followed her. Walking. Knowing well she had no choice.

A Journey began then.

————-

WHOOP WHOOP ITS THE SOUND OF THE POLICE! 👮‍♀️ 👮‍♂️ 👮 🚨 🚓!!!

WHOOP WHOOP ITS THE SOUND OF THE BEAST!

I love this picture. It's really casual and almost like a true story in it. Pretty Bad Boys universe. Like the spider-verse.

Vote comment and I hope you enjoy! : )

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

81.1K 3.4K 60
[Ishigami Senku × Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
539 14 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
354 66 21
You, Izuku, and Katsuki weren't all childhood friends, though everybody else sure seemed to think so, and how couldn't they? Three students from the...
415K 15.3K 25
"ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴᴇʀ." - ꜱᴇɴᴋᴜ ɪꜱʜɪɢᴀᴍɪ ________...