The Four

Von Locatlie

There used to be a time where the world feared Locatlie. This time was merely decades ago. They thought that... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 99

38 4 0
Von Locatlie

I woke up some time later in an empty bed and I thought about everything that had happened and I burst out into sobs again. I knew I was laying in Matt's bed, because of the scent and I grabbed his pillow right away to hold onto it. I just couldn't deal with all of this anymore. I just wanted to go back to the time where Mike and Eddie both loved me, and never wanted to hurt me. But that was history, Eddie didn't love me. Eddie didn't even care about me. He hated me. He hated me, he loathed me. I hated it. I missed him so much and in return I hated myself for not going back to him earlier. I hated the fact that I had even gone to Amar for revenge. I hated myself.

But then I thought of something, something that would help me. So I got out of my bed and I walked out of the house towards the flight deck. I was allowed to go to Gotar now; as they were currently in meetings and Eddie wasn't in Gotar.

There was one pilot there, luckily, whom said it was an honour to bring me to Gotar. I asked if he could fly the helicopter to the circle of hell right away and he confirmed the flight plan and we left. I had left my phone in Matt's room, I had left everything there, but I didn't mind.

I looked out at Locatlie while flying, tears streaming, no flowing, no gushing, down my cheeks. It had felt like yesterday that Eddie and I would fly the helicopter, or drive with the motorcycle around Locatlie. But now, he hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

I arrived in the circle of hell about an hour and a half later and when I arrived there, people were there waiting for me, bowing their head.

"I would like to have Amar." I said calmly towards them and they nodded slowly looking at me as they started getting him ready and I took a deep breath as after a while he was ready for me.

I opened the door and I saw a person hanging there by his arms, or what used to be arms. He had been flayed beyond repair, he wasn't even a person anymore. His eyelids were taken off, his whole face was flayed, he was just one pile of nothing. I stared at him and he stared at me and there was panic in his eyes as I looked at him, and observed his whole naked body. They had taken off his dick, they had- there was nothing left to do really. I could see he was in pain. Good.

I walked back out and asked to have his brother sent to the room, when they asked who, I said the two guys that had come with him, and they understood. I went back to the room and I got their files on a tablet and I saw that they hadn't been tortured as bad as Amar. But then again, Amar had attacked Eddie. I then saw that Christian had done the flaying, and I saw that Eric had broken tens of his bones as punishment. I would feel bad for him, if it wasn't for the fact that he was the reason why my whole life was fucked up beyond repair.

After a while, his two brothers were brought in and they were shaking in fear. They both had some broken bones, they had been beat up, and slashed, but that was it. They stared at Amar and they both started to sob above their gags and Amar saw them and he started to kick, started to fight, but I didn't care about that.

"There is fine." I said calmly towards the people that brought them in and they put them in a sort of triangle formation so they could look at one another. I stared at the three of them for a very long time, and they were sobbing while looking at one another. Good. Feel bad.

I went towards the torture devices and I realised what I could do, to really get my revenge. I couldn't rape them, because I didn't want to touch them, I didn't want to be near them in that capacity. But I could rape them with something else.

So I grabbed three anal things that would open while in them, and I, without any sort of lube, put them in their anus, and one by one they screamed in pain as I injected it, before screaming in more pain as it opened up in them. Good. Feel the pain. As I put that in the three of them, I saw blood trickling down their bums onto the floor. I stared at the three of them for a very long time and they were sobbing while looking at me, they were begging me over their gags to get some sort of relief from the pain. But they would never get that sort of relief, they would live the rest of their lives with pain.

I then decided to do what Christian had done to Amar, and I grabbed King Christians special kit, and I opened it up and saw his flaying stuff. I nodded as I then decided to put some music on as I first put the fucker that raped me over and over again while I was begging Mike to come back, on the bed and laid him down and tied him up.

I turned Amar and Shubham facing him, while Ajay was lying on the bed. I then decided to release my hair and put it in a tighter braid and I took the sweater off I was wearing, as I was wearing a shirt under it. I then took off my leggings as well, as they were annoying me, and my shoes. I wanted to feel their blood through my toes. I took a deep breath as I then grabbed the flaying knife and I put it against his chest and I started to cut a small part, him screaming it out, before I started to get a larger portion. I then thought of something; I wouldn't actually rip off the skin just yet, no, I'd let it air out, hurt, before I would rip it off when he thought he was safe. So I did that to his whole chest, and he was shaking in pain. I looked at his pain meter, his heart meter, and it was a 64. Good.

I then hung him back, pressing a button, before I got Shubham and placed him on the table and I did the same thing, sweat dripping down my face. I moved my head to the music a bit and I let out a small breath as after a while I felt like I was being watched, but I didn't care about that. Let them all watch.

There was this song on that I loved and I smiled a bit as I sang along softly while I rubbed some of the sweat from my face and after doing another square decimetre, I stretched my arms and I walked towards the fridge here and I took a bottle of water and I chuckled slightly looking at them as I looked at Shubham's pain meter; and it was 54. Good. I then spread my arms out as I sang along and I jumped up and down, fuck this was such a good song. I then walked back towards Shubham, but I heard Amar screaming and I then grabbed a knife and without looking, threw it back; knowing it would get in his knee, I then decided to do the same thing to Ajay, and he screamed it out above his gag. I turned my head and I realised that I had thrown it against his dick and I laughed at that a bit and I then adjusted the chair that was here and I sat over Shubham a bit more as I started on cutting some more skin.

The door opened when I was almost done with this decimetre and for one second I thought it was Eddie, and I grabbed the knife to throw it to him, but then I blinked and I saw that it was Eric and he had his arms up. Amar screamed then as he thought he saw Eddie, and I stared at that and I smiled a bit before I looked at Eric.

"Hey Sweetie." I said dryly as I turned down the music a bit.

"Hey sweetie. Uhm." Eric said carefully looking at me. "Can I come closer?"

"Of course." I said looking at him as I then looked back down. "You look upset?"

"We didn't know where you were." Eric said. "You weren't picking up your phone, we thought you ran away or something."

"O no, I just realised that I can be in Gotar now, because he isn't here." I said calmly looking at him. "Can you hold this for a second?" I asked and he then grabbed the skin and I continued to cut, Shubham screaming. "Thanks." I said and he let go.

"Yeh, we figured that out a bit later. We hum, we didn't know what you were doing though, so we've been here for the past hour watching you and I thought you'd want to know." He said and I shrugged at that.

"It doesn't change a thing. Shouldn't you be having a meeting?"

"Yeah, we finished for this week."

"Week?"

"You slept for four days."

"O, that's what Trauma does to you." I confirmed and he smiled a bit looking at me as I looked back down at the skin. "Are all three of you here?"

"Yes." Eric said and I nodded looking at him. "He's impressed."

"I don't care."

"You do."

"I know, but I'm pretending I don't." I said and I finished the last part and I nodded as I hung him up now.

"Are you not going to do the skin?" He asked me as Amar was shaking in fear looking at Eric, something that confused me.

"Does he think you're Eddie?"

"O no, he knows its me. How do you think he lost his skin?" He said dryly and I stared at him for a couple of seconds.

"I thought your papa did that."

"He helped, but I did the majority of it." He said and I stared at him for a second and I nodded slowly looking at him and I then looked at Ajay and Shubham and I then looked at Eric and spoke to him in Local.

"I'll rip off the skin when they think they're safe, so in about an hour." I said and he nodded looking at me as I then took a sip of my drink before I looked back at Amar. "I couldn't really play with him anymore. They have the anal thing in by the way." I said pointing to them and Eric nodded.

"We saw." He said and I nodded staring at him. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I just want to go to the bathroom really quickly. Can you sort of watch them but not do anything to them?" I said and he nodded. "You can scare them though." I said with a wink and he smiled a bit looking at me and he nodded.

I walked out of the room, only wearing the shirt of Eddie's, and I saw that Eddie and Matt were talking to one another and they both did a double take as they saw me. I looked at the both of them before walking into the bathroom. I took a piss before I walked out and in the mirror I saw that I was covered in blood and I looked scary. Good.

I walked back out and I went back in to the room, and I felt Matt and Eddie both staring at me, but I ignored that. I walked in and Eric was sitting there with needles, and throwing it to their bodies and I chuckled at that a bit as I then grabbed Ajay's skin and ripped it off, the man screaming as Eric grabbed the salt and put it on him and I then went and sat down and Shubham stared at that in utter and total fear. Good be scared. I looked at the skin and I then looked at Amar for a second and I chuckled as I then threw the skin on his arm and he tried to shake it away, but I then grabbed the needles and I put them in the skin and put the needles in his arms as well so that it would stay. He screamed it out and he was shaking. I then went and sat back down and Eric stared at me impressed.

"I'm good at what I do." I said dryly looking at him as I looked at all the blood on my legs and I let out a deep breath. "Can you." I said in Locatlie dryly to Eric, while looking at Shubham and Eric nodded. I stood up and got the salt and Eric ripped it off and Shubham screamed it out. I then grabbed the skin that he had gotten and I put it on Amar's other arm, him screaming it out now and I put needles in it.

"I'm tired now." I said to Eric. "I'm going to clean myself for a bit, going to sleep, and tomorrow I'll continue." I said and Eric nodded.

"Sounds good." He said and I nodded. "I'll clean up a bit."

"Thanks." I said giving him a peck and he smiled looking at me. I walked out and Matt was still sitting on the table, and Eddie was still sitting on the chair and they were still talking.

I grabbed two towels and some wet wipes and walked over towards Matt whom looked at me and he smiled a bit.

"You had fun?" He asked me as I gave him a peck.

"It was great." I confirmed looking at him as I wiped some of the blood off of my body. "I'm going to bed now, my bed. He can find another place to sleep." I said dryly to Matt, knowing Eddie was here. "Maybe they have a nice bed in the love house for him."

"Thanks for your permission." Eddie snarked back at me, but I ignored him.

"Can I come cuddle?" Matt asked and I shrugged and then decided I wanted to.

"Yeah, both you and Eric." I confirmed and I gave him another peck. "Love you."

"Love you too." He said and I then walked towards the elevator, throwing the towels away. I knew I was still covered in blood, but I didn't care about that.

People would fear me from now on.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.4K 4.7K 62
Help him!? Help the prince of the kingdom that locked me up? Joining that man is the second last thing I want to do. The very last thing is to go bac...
741K 19.2K 88
"๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„๐• ๐”ฝ๐”ธ๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐• โ„๐”ธ๐•Š ๐•Š๐”ผโ„‚โ„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
13.4K 341 13
The queen of the north slowly but surely lost it all to the queen and king of the south. She had nothing left her family was gone and the war was pin...
180K 4.4K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...