I Care // JB

By BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... More

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
4. Fine For Now
5. Expert Timing
6. A PussyWillow?!
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
15. Concerts
16. California Cruisin'
17. Dream House.
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
22. Bad Decisions
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
26. Pyramids
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

9. Can't Stop Dancing

4.8K 206 47
By BiebsysGanja

One Month Later.

//Lyanna Moore\\

"I like this" I touched the fabric of the dress as Surina shook her head. "really?" I huffed, twirling around again. "I feel like there's too much going on, you need to fix it up" Surina looked through the rack of dresses, each one sliding them along with a look of disapproval plastered on her face.

"call me a life saver, but Karl Lagerfeld apparently just sketched you one incredible dress" Iza held up my phone, seeing a text from my manager saying I had at least twenty eight different offers varying different designers one of them being Karl Lagerfeld.

"oh well then the fuck am I doing here trying on dresses?" I giggled walking back to the dressing rooms and changing back into my grey shirt and ripped jeans, slipping on my low cut converses and gathering everyone.

"So this wedding is not happening soon but soon" Tatiana walked along side me as I nodded. "yeah, sort of we're still deciding if we should get married this year" I covered my face as the paparazzi took photos. "Lyanna can we see your ring?!" they yelled as we swiftly piled into the two different cars. "I need to see the sketches" I mumbled pulling on the seat belt, clicking it into place.

"and then babies?" Surina squealed a hint of hope in her voice. "yes, then more and more babies" I giggled. "how many are we talking because Mason is one expensive ass baby" she tapped her chin. "two? how many ever God gives us" I smiled thinking about the thought.

"I loved being pregnant with Mason, so hopefully the second time will be even better" I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks heat up. "but you guys had the baby talk right?!" Surina clapped her hands together as I nodded. "yeah but that doesn't mean we're trying, we're just talking about it" I flicked my hair over my shoulder.

"then try then, like try" she moved her hands around trying to resemble Justin and I "trying". "there's definitely no rush, we just want to be good parents for Mason and I can't do that if he's such a dramatic baby" I checked my phone once more seeing the family photo we took in Bali and Mason crying.

"is he going back on tour next year?" Tatiana leaned on the seat so she could join our conversation. "Yeah, bums me out he's going to tour for Europe, it's crazy" I huffed. "you're going right?" Gale raised an eyebrow as she took one earphone out, hearing her music from where I was sitting.

"well, depends" I cringed at how chipped my nails were and pulling on the sleeves of my jacket. "on what?" Iza crossed her arms. "if there's going to be another baby" I gave her a look as pursed her lips. "well I withdraw my comment" she giggled sitting back in her seat.

"well exciting if there will be and I dibs godmother" Surina cleared her throat. "you have enough godmother duties, I say it's Iza's turn" I smirked as Iza wiggled her eyebrows. "cry about it but it's not making you godmother!" Iza teased as Surina flicked her ear.

-

"Ugh" I tapped my hand on the toilet handle hearing a flush sound. "You sure you're not pregnant?" Justin smirked standing by the door. "I'm not, i'm on my period now" I stood up, feeling my legs wobble.

"Do you think we should start trying soon?" Justin looked so excited and even bought me an ovulation kit. "Well, after we get married" I turned on the tap, brushing my teeth.

"I just want to marry my really sexy fiancé" I wiped my hands on the tea towel. "So get married then a tonne of pretty little Bieber babies" Justin winked as he smacked my bum in the process, then a squeeze before walking away.

"My boobs" I poked them as I felt a pain. "You're pregnant" Justin yelled out as I laughed.

"I'm on my period you idiot!" I held up my box of tampons as he grimaced. "Those, those are made by satan" he pointed as I snorted. "I'm serious they're bad for your uterus, I read it online it releases this chemical and it's just bad for you" Justin took the box out of my hands.

"I just want to look out for you" he held my hand, pressing a kiss softly on my cheek.

"The last thing I want to happen is for you to get sick or get hurt" He smiled as I patted his chest. "Sister!" Mason screamed running into our room and hiding behind Justin's legs.

"Sister" he pointed to me as I raised an eyebrow. "Where?" I asked Mason as he pointed to me. "There's no sister here yet" I giggled, ruffling his hair as his lip wobbled.

"Sister?" He reached out for me as I picked him up. "Yeah sister is still being made in heaven" I walked over to the window as Justin watched from a distance. "See look" I pointed to the clouds as he touched the glass.

"Sister?" He smiled as I nodded. "Yeah, soon" I pressed a kiss on his forehead, setting him down.

"Dada" Mason called quietly trying to get on the bed, one leg up and the other set on the floor as I laughed. "Here" Justin pushed his bum up as Mason laughed crawling the centre of the bed laying down, his hands squeezing open and close.

I passed him my phone unlocking it for him and letting him play games. "See even he wants a sister" Justin placed his hands on my bum.

"We'll see" I smiled, my hands trailing down his arm as I left the room. "LYANNA! I have the sketches" Surina screamed as I excused myself.

"Oh I wanna see!" I took the wrapped sketches off her and going into the study room and locking the door behind me as I grabbed scissors and cutting the tape.

"This is from Valentino" I read the letter, then seeing the sketch. "It's nice" I saw the slim silhouette and touching the lace cloth sample. "But a little too much going on, i'm really simple" I placed it to the side and flicking through George Hobeika's set. He sent eight designs which I few appealed to me but it just didn't feel right.

"Well, this one is so you" Surina passed me the sketch, seeing the embroidery, and the simple design of the dress.

"Look at the shape of the back and the way it flows, it would look so nice and Justin and I were thinking of a garden reception, but it's connected to a hall" I touched the sample fabric. "oh it turns into a skirt as well" I smiled.

"It's perfect" I felt myself on the verge of tears. "I can see myself wearing this one" I huffed, as Surina hugged me tightly. "You're going to look so amazing" she smiled.

-

"So you found a dress" My mum smiled as I nodded laying back on the hospital room. The last time I was here, It felt more exciting and something about this made me all nervous and cringe at the thought i'd be getting an ultrasound without seeing a baby this time.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Dr Kelly knocked on the door entering with a huge smile on her face. "no not at all" Justin stood up shaking her hand. "how are you Lyanna?" she placed my files down on the table turning on the machines.

"good, busy" I huffed as she smiled. "that's good, it's good to stay busy post baby and getting back to usual schedules. Now we're just going to do the check up and see if you're ready to carry another baby okay?" she snapped her gloves on as Justin turned around.

"you said you just finished a menstrual cycle?" she grabbed a cloth as I nodded. "yeah, two days ago" I bit my lip. "we'll have a look and then I'll let you know if you're ready to go" she grabbed that weird wand and I hissed as I my grip tightened on Justin's hand.

"there's parts of your uterus that are healthy, though I think your miscarriage parts of your uterus look scarred" she paused the screen, looking at one certain point of my uterus. "it could be nothing, but lets me examine these images and talk about it later" she sighed, zooming in as Justin turned around looking at the screen.

"that looks there was a lot of stress on the uterus walls" she frowned, pulling the wand out then cleaning it. "just let me print these, i'll have a good look and we can discuss this, get dressed I'll be back" she took off her gloves as I nodded.

"I'll give you two a minute" my mum smiled exiting the room as I sat up, feeling my heart sigh. I let out a shaky breath as Justin hugged me tightly. "it's going to be okay, it's nothing" Justin pressed his lips against my forehead as I nodded. "yeah, you're right" I gulped knowing that this was all bad news.

"here" Justin passed me my skirt and panties as I quietly thanked him slipping them on and waiting for Dr Kelly to return as I drew patterns on Justin's palm as he had a nervous smile on his face.

"alright, lets talk about these" she cleared her throat and showing us the photos. "now scar tissue isn't that great of a sign, so sometimes it can affect future pregnancies. "it's because of when possibly we cleaned out your uterus from your very first miscarriage. You're very lucky to have had Mason without complications." she bit her lip.

"if you get pregnant again with scar tissue, it can have bad result with that being your very last baby" Dr Kelly gave us both a serious look as Justin nodded.

"now what we can do is clean it out again under anaesthesia later this week and you'll be okay and hopefully for trying for a baby." she smiled. "how long have you been trying for?" she looked between Justin and I grabbed a tissue. "we haven't really been trying, once or twice since Ubud?" Justin placed an arm around me, pulling me into his side as I sniffled.

"well good chance is that after this you'll be ready to go" she smiled, placing all of the photos into a file. "well I think that there's a good chance you'll be pregnant in two to three months, don't think of it as negative."

"see? we'll be alright" Justin chuckled as I nodded, Dr Kelly stood up shaking Justin's hand as we exited the office. "hey you're alright" Justin hugged me once more as I cried into his chest. "that should make us more determined to have a baby don't let this discourage you" Justin whispered as I nodded.

"I'm scared" I wiped away my tears. "don't be scared, I'm here every step of the way" Justin held my hand as I smiled. "I just want to go home and hug the baby I have" I saw my mum give a comforting smile.

"you're going to be alright Lyanna" my mum whispered as I nodded. "I know I will" I pressed on the elevator button as Justin sighed.

I knew he was just as disappointed as I was.

-

//Justin Bieber\\

"i'm sure it was wasn't that bad" my dad drank his corona as I shrugged. "the doctor just put it out there like it wasn't going to happen again" I threw the basketball into the hoop again. "well she just wants to be honest with the both of you" he sat down on the bench.

"yeah well she upset Lyanna and it made her really discouraged about it all" I bounced the basketball and throwing it in again. "so what are you doing here talking to me shouldn't you be with her" my dad raised an eyebrow as i placed my basketball down.

"she's fine" I walked back into the house, hearing music flowing from the gym and looking into the mirror seeing Lyanna doing sit ups, as she sat up she stopped, wiping these tears running down her face.

"I told you, she's not okay" my dad patted my back as I knocked on the door making Lyanna jump up. "what?" she whispered, turning her back to me. "bring it in here" I held my arms out for her as she rolled her eyes, turning to me and hugging me. "you're going to be okay Lyanna, I know you will be"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HAIII HOLA
SO KILL ME
THROW ME INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL
CHARLIE CHARLIE.
HOOOOOMAHGAD.

SO LYANNA AND HER PREGNANCY ISSUES, SHE HAS A DRESS FOR HER WEDDING, AND HOOOMAGAH.

HERE'S A REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION. IF SHE WERE TO GET PREGNANT WOULD Y'ALL LIKE ANOTHER BOY OR A GIRL?!

OKEH THAT IT ALL. LOL thankyou for the 83 votes last chapter.
can we get 50+ votes for the next chapter.

LEAVE ME SOME INLINE COMMENTS IM A HOE FOR THEM ;) x

xoxoPammyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 72 30
Not every story ends with a "live happier ever after"... Warning: some chapters may contain strong language & sexual content Published; January 29...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
294K 5.4K 34
This is the sequel to " I Just Need Somebody To Love [ a Justin Bieber Love Story ] . Summer's over and school is starting . Justin is coming back a...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...