Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Forty Seven

4.2K 160 9
By Kayy_B

Chapter Forty-Seven

This was it.

This was the day I die.

As morbid as it sounds I had envisioned the way I would die one day. When I had lost my parents death constantly haunted my mind and I wondered how I would pass on.

Nobody wants to die but it was inevitable, we all would one day and the best way to die would be a painless death while you're surrounded by your loved ones. That was the way I wanted to die, I wanted to grow old and die a natural death with Cami and everyone else that I would have loved around me.

Instead I would die at the hands of Werewolves, be alone and probably die a very painful death. A small whimper left my mouth as my mind focused on the 'painful' part, I couldn't lie and say I wasn't scared because I was, I was shitting myself.

This wasn't fair, none of this was fair but life wasn't fair and I had to accept that.

I wanted to say goodbye to Cami, to give her closure and allow her to move on but how do you say goodbye to someone knowing you'll never talk, hear or see them again? It would be the last ever interaction I would have with her and her with me.

How do you say goodbye to the people you love?

I didn't want to say goodbye, I wanted to live. I'm young and healthy and I have my whole life ahead of me, it can't end like this.

It won't end like this, I am not going to die today.

"Nala." Beta Kieran's voice broke through my thoughts.

As I gazed at him in confusion I realised that I had stopped walking and he was waiting for me to continue.

"I'm not going to die today." My words were supposed to come out strong and fierce instead they were weak and barely above a whisper.

Beta Kieran raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to die today." I repeated, this time the words coming out how I intended.

A small smile briefly graced Beta Kieran's face.

"I don't deserve to die." I paused before continuing. "I'm a good person."

Most of the time. I silently added.

Beta Kieran leaned in towards me as if he wanted to tell me a secret. "If my assumptions are correct, that is not something you will need to worry about."

"What assumptions?" My interest was piqued now. What did he mean by that?

"You're a clever girl, I'm sure you'll figure it out." Beta Kieran gave me a small wink before straightening back up.

Figure what out? How am I supposed to figure anything out? It's not like these Werewolves are like humans and thought like us.

"Will you help me?" It was a long shot asking him for help again but it was worth a try.

"You won't need my help. Alpha Alessandro will help you." He said those words so confidently as if he believed his words 100%.

Why did both Teresa and Beta Kieran think Alpha Alessandro would help me? What did they know that I didn't?

I shook my head and scoffed. "The Alpha is not going to help me." In fact he seemed like he could give two shits about what could happen to me.

"Let's test the theory out." There was a sparkle in Beta Kieran's eyes as if this was entertaining for him.

Dickhead! I'm here scared that I'm going to die and he's finding all this amusing?

Small sparks of anger began to light up inside me. Humans aren't a source of entertainment for Werewolves, we weren't toys to be played with and discarded with they were done.

"We're not testing anything!" I snapped. "Can we go now?" I knew I shouldn't talk to a Beta like this but I was going to die anyway so what did it matter?

Beta Kieran let out a chuckle and gestured for me to start walking. He didn't seem angry and annoyed with how I just spoke to him, he seemed amused. We walked in silence, I kept my head down while Beta Kieran walked with his head held high.

We finally came to a stop in front of two massive double doors and Beta Kieran raised his hands to knock on the door but stopped abruptly.

"Nala, do not disrespect the Alpha's parents. They will not be lenient." He warned giving me a serious look.

Swallowing harshly I nodded and Beta Kieran knocked on the door twice before opening it. Beta Kieran entered the room first with me trailing behind him. Once I was in the room, Beta Kieran turned around, I thought he was going to leave but he closed the door and remained in the room.

My eyes were downcast so I had no idea who was in the room. My Werewolf etiquette had recently flown out the window and I needed it back, I couldn't slip up in front of the Alpha's parents or I would be screwed.

"This is the human?" A deep male voice questioned, his voice was similar to Alpha Alessandro's but the Alpha's voice was more richer and more captivating. The voice must belong to his dad.

"Yes." Alpha Alessandro simply answered.

"She is a child." Large booming footsteps began to approach and I held my breath in anticipation. "How old are you?"

"I..I'm nineteen." I managed to whisper out.

"Hm." The Alpha's dad muttered as I kept my eyes fixated on the dark shoes he was wearing and fought the overwhelming urge to look up and see what he looked like. "How do you know Harlan?"

My sister killed him and I buried his rapist-arse in Saadleworth Moors.

"I don't." I answered abruptly before adding, "Alpha" to sound more polite. I didn't want to come across as disrespectful but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to call him.

"Alessandro?" Alpha's dad questioned and I peeked up to see Alpha Alessandro staring at me. "Why is the human here?"

"Her sister was one of the last people to see Harlan." Alpha Alessandro said, his eyes cold as he stared me down.

"Please." I mouthed, begging him with my eyes not to tell his parents the truth. "Please."

"She worked at a café Harlan frequented. I thought she might have known where he disappeared off to."

"And did she?"

Please, please, please.

I was no longer mouthing those words, I was screaming them inside my head with every fibre in my body.

Alpha Alessandro made brief eye contact with me before turning to his father. He didn't respond and looked as though he was contemplating about what to say.

"Alessandro?" The Alpha's father questioned as the silence dragged on for eternity.

"No. She does not know what happened to Harlan or where he went."

As soon as Alpha Alessandro uttered those words, I let out a massive breath that I hadn't realised I was holding and I felt my body slump slightly in relief. He didn't tell his parents about Cami!

"Why is this human still here?" There was confusion and a hint of suspicion in the Alpha's father's voice.

"I asked Alessandro if he could keep her here for a little longer, I wanted to ask her questions too." A female voice quickly answered.

My eyes flickered over to Teresa who was smiling warmly at her uncle. I used this opportunity to quickly scan the room to see who else was there. Sitting next to Teresa was the Alpha's mum who had yet to utter a word but no one else. It was just the Alpha's family, Beta Kieran and me.

"Uncle Riccardo, Nala and her sister don't know where Harlan is, Nala has never met him."

"I see."

Thank you, Teresa!

I didn't deserve her help however I was so grateful to have her defending me and helping me especially now when I wasn't too sure if Alessandro would.

"Look at me Nala."

I did as Riccardo asked and slowly met his gaze. "Do you know where Harlan is?"

"No." I told him honestly, I had no idea where his body was unlike Alessandro who did.

Riccardo kept my gaze for a minute or so and I kept my eyes open and remained as still as possible. He finally looked away and I sighed in relief.

"If she does not know where Harlan is why is she still here?" Riccardo questioned his son who was stood there with his large arms crossed against his muscular chest.

"Alessandro, let the human go"

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days but you can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.4K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
12.8M 452K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
15.3K 226 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
405K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...