A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·
· xxxxxxx ·

· xxxv ·

48 2 7
By LucaYukimi

The Cherry Blossom's Second Petal

A barrier of Indigo flow surrounds Mara who is sleeping peacefully on a bed like her life is not in danger. A hand rest on the barrier outside and bright purple eyes stared at the sleeping girl.

"Yuki, my dear granddaughter, you are always surrounded by strange people."

~~~

Keira stared at the gold locket watch on her hand with the crest of Cherry Blossom; with indifferent and deep eyes. She stared at it for almost 2 minutes.

Until the door opened and she immediately put it inside the box and locked it with her mana. She turn around, "You need to learn manners, young boy." The said young boy smirked, "It seems like you are hiding something Yuki doesn't know."

"And you will not know it."

The young man smiled with a sigh, "You are really a mysterious character, Keira." He comfortably let himself sit on one of her room's couches, "I have a news for you."

Though quite annoyed by, Keira didn't showed it, "What."

"Eunice accepted to be my guardian. The New Element Guardian."

"That will cause a war if not talked right."

"I can talk to Auntie."

"She doesn't even favor you, yet. So does Damien."

"She will."

Keira scoffed.

~~~

"It is day at Italy. The CEDeF are infiltrating the Vongola main base for 2 days now. Iemitsu by now is wounded by the fake ninth." Yuki discussed.

"To think that old man can do that. I'm surprised."

"The CEDeF boss just really respect the ninth, that's why he lowered his guard."

Keira look at Yuki, "Why did you bring that sword brat here?" Yuki look at her innocently, "Why?"

"We might get exposed you know."

"Why?"

Keira signed in defeat. While the boy with white hair chuckled, "Doesn't it make a little excitement on our daily lives. Yamamoto is a trustworthy person too, he didn't told anyone when he learn about the curse of the Arcobaleno." Yuki agreed, "And... I saw a potential on him. Reborn said he is a Natural Born Hitman."

She look at Damien, "Look through the Yamamoto Family history. Whatever it is, report it to me." She smiled, 'There is a theory going around the khr fandom before. That all of the Guardians of Decimo is connected to the Guardians of Primo like them.' She blinked, 'If that theory will be proven here, then doesn't that mean... there was another...'

"Yuki!" The young girl look at Keira, "Are you symptoms showing again? I thought you are avoiding that boy now."

"I am. I tail Hibari Kyoya now more than before you know."

(A/n: you all know what? I'll stick with the Japanese naming system, this is hard.)

'Lucas...'

~~~

Yuki place the forceps on a tray and take off her gloves, "That should be fine now. Good thing his wounds won't leave scars." She sat beside the bed where Yamamoto is lying.

_________________

Yuki's pov:

If this boy is one of Ugetsu Asari's descendant, then that means some of them run to Japan together with Primo or their descendants did.

I look at my hands.

Who is mine? It is impossible to be on my father's side... Even though the Obelia is a partner of Vongola for such I long time. My mother is a Vongola though, so I am a Sky... I don't know about my mother nor father's family though.

I never learn anything about my mother, the mistress of Beathan has already authorized for them to be erased after her death. I only know things about her from Oji-sama...Does he have a connection with mother? But... their color palate is different.

I shake my head lightly.

No. I'll stop thinking about it for now. I will find it out sooner or later anyways. Especially with Tsunayoshi around.

I stood and walk to the door. Before leaving the room, I took a last glance on Yamamoto for tonight.

~~~

I stared at the white locks I stroke, while sitting at the side of my bed and the said owner of the locks on my bed as he lay on my lap. I am spoiling this man too much, but I have to endure it for the future. If I want him to be obedient to me.

"Yuki, your eyes are glowing. Are you planning on killing me tonight?"

"Maybe."

"How cruel. I still love you even though you want to kill me."

"How sweet of you."

"What are you thinking?"

"Are the tenth guardians in this dimension related to the first generation?"

He blinks, "Well, I don't know myself. That has already happened in some dimensions, but I am not sure here." He look at me, "But..." He smirks, "I am guessing they are, including you." More specifically at my eyes, "Are you hiding something from me?"

"No way I would hide something from you, Yuki, my dear."

_________________

3rd person pov:

Morning,

'Iemitsu is still alive..' Yuki clicked her tongue, 'I wish I could kill him.' She cursed the old man while doing the paper works. She closes her eyes, "Enter." The door open revealing Damien with a phone on his hand, "What is it?"

Daimen didn't answer her, instead gave her the phone. Yuki held it near her ear, "Yuki." The young girl's eyes dilated, "Oji-sama! Did something happened!? Why are calling from the phone!? You could use ma-"

"No. I don't want to use mana at a time like this. You sister, Mara, seems to be missing something."

"Huh?"

~~~

Hazel eyes slowly open to be welcomed by a high ceiling. His eyes widened and he sat fast, causing his head to spin, "You are safe here." He look beside and saw a man with white locks and enchanting green eyes, "I'm Damien, the butler and familiar of Lady Yuki." Yamamoto blink, "I'm... Yamamoto Takeshi." He look around, "This is... Yuki's house?"

"Yes. One of the guest rooms."

Yamamoto watch as the older man pour him tea, and give him spare clothing, "Please hurry your healing process and get out."

'Woah~ what an intense guy...' He sweat, "Where's Yuki?"

"You don't have to know." He got a glare.

"Y-Yes...?"

"Damien, don't scare Yamamoto. Go out."'

Yamamoto look where the voice came from and saw Yuki standing at the door, leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed on her chest, "Yuki.." Damien bowed and got out of the room, not before he sent a one last glare at Yamamoto who sweat nervously. He looks at Yuki who merely smiled, "I apologize about him. He really is just protective."

"I-It's fine." Yuki sat at where Damien is sitting earlier and place her gloved hands at her lap, "Anyways Yuki, why I am here?"

"I volunteered to treat your wounds, since they are terrible, and Mister Dino have many things on his hands."

"That's true... Thank you, Yuki." He smiles gently.

"It's no problem." Yuki smile, "However, I have one request Yamamoto..."

~❆~

Keira stare at Jager, "Step aside." However the man didn't comply and stared back. They both stared at one another, until Keira's eyes shined bright red; Jager step aside and let the woman past through to door to the lowest level of Vindice Prison.

Eunice appear beside Keira, "My lady, this might anger the lady." Keira continues to walk, "My lady."

"If you don't want to. Then don't come."

Eunice has reluctant look at her eyes, and soon disappeared. Keira continues to walk into the dark path.

~❆~

Blue eyes stared at a unconscious brunette, "Tsunayoshi~" Yamamoto dryly laugh, "What happened?" "Get away from the tenth, woman!" Gokudera fumed. Yuki stood and walk one step away from Tsunayoshi.

Reborn look at Yamamoto, "You seems to be doing better, Yamamoto." He smile. The teen laughs, "You think so.." While scratching his cheek with his right point finger, "Yuki is really just a good healer." He smile.

"Indeed."

Groans

They look below and saw Tsunayoshi's waking face. Yuki giggles, 'How cute.'

"So you've finally woken up...?" Tsunayoshi sat slowly while scratching his head, "Reborn... Where... is this?" Reborn look forward and Tsunayoshi followed, "It's the battlefield for the scramble battle for the Ring of the Mist."

"That's right! The scramble battle!! The Gymnasium!!?"

The brunettes chosen guardians gathered around him, "10th! How do you feel!!" "You're finally awake, eh."

"Everyone!!"

"Basil gave you a piggyback ride here." Reborn informed him. Tsunayoshi scratch the back of his head shyly, "Tha...Thank you." Tsunayoshi look at Yamamoto, "Yamamoto..." The taller teen look at him questioning, "Your eyes... it's already healed..?" Yamamoto grinned pointing at his injured eye before, "Ah. Yuki and his butler took care of me, and it healed fast."

Tsunayoshi relaxed and smiled in relief, "Thank... Thank goodness."

"Speaking of Yuki, she is here." Yamamoto point to the young girl who is behind Tsunayoshi all along, "Yuki! Why are you-" Yuki smiles and cut his sentence, "I wanted to see the battle close. I was with Senior Hibari yesterday."

"I... I see." Tsunayoshi sweat, 'It may be dangerous for her... Is it really okay to let her watch this..' He glance at Reborn. And thought again, 'Now that I think of it, why was I asleep?? Speaking of which, I seem to remembered meeting someone before I feel asleep.'

Gokudera nervously said, "10th.. that Mist guy... we still haven't seen hide nor hair of them..."

"Ehh!? No way!!"

"Do they actually exist...?

"The enemy is also already here..."

Tsunayoshi look at the center of the gym and saw Mammon with the Cervello twin; the rest of the Varia members are on the other side of the gym, 'That little one id the enemy guardian... I wanted to know who are side's guardian was, but got sent to buy juice...' Tsunayoshi close his eyes trying to remember something, "Nn? Huh? and then!? Somehow, it feels like I forgot something important."

Tsunayoshi flinch, while Yuki only close her eyes. Tsunayoshi turn his head to the door with a scared look.

"It's time for our Guardian of Mist to come forward."

The door of the gym opened and two guys who are very familiar to them walk inside, shocking

Tsunayoshi, "Ahh!! That's right!!"

Yamamoto, "H...Huh..? It's them."

And Gokudera, "It...! It can't be!!" He stood and ready dynamites on hands, "Why now!!"

Reborn stops Gokudera, "Calm down, all of you. They've brought the Guardian of Mist with them."

"What are you saying, Mr. Reborn! These guys are..." Gokudera turn to the two Kokuyou students, "Don't... Don't tell me...! The Guardian of Mist is..." Yamamoto continues, "... The one they brought with them is..." Tsunayoshi's body shiver along with his voice, "It's... It's not true.... The Guardian of Mist is.... Ro...."

Yuki's eyes observes the three teens, 'To think Mukuro left this much fear on them until now... I want to left some too..'

"Rokudou Mukuro!!!"

A very familiar hairstyle... A very familiar uniform... A very familiar chuckle.... however, a girl's voice?

"*Lo nego." (Negative) The new arrival throw their coat to the air, and surprise the people on their appearance that they never expected. Knee length boots and an eyepatch with skull design, "*Il mio nome e' Chrome."

Shows a girl with the same pineapple hairstyle like Mukuro and trident; in Kokuyou Middle School girls uniform, "Chrome Dokuro."

(A/n: there are some says that its "Kuromu Dokuro" an anagram for "Mukuro Rokudo")

"It's not Rokudou Mukuro!!?"

"Chrome Dokuro?"

"Mn? W...Who? This girl is..."

"....Ah.... Eh?"

"An acquaintance of yours, Tsuna?"

Tsunayoshi stare at the new girl, "The Guardian of Mist..... This girl.... isn't.... Rokudou Mukuro....?" However, Gokudera opposed, "Don't be fooled!! That's Mukuro all right!!" He glared at the aloof girl, "She's been possessed by Mukuro!! He'll do anything to get what he wants!! That's the kind of guy he is!!"

"It looks like you don't believe me."

"'Course no!! 10th!! Just look at that weapon! Besides that, that eyepatch is hiding that shady eye!!"

Tsunayoshi's eyes look at Chrome with such knowing eyes, "But she's not... Rokudou Mukuro..." Gokudera turn to his boss, "No!?" With disbelief, "Do...Do you really think so!?" The brunette sweat, "It's not... um... but for some reason..."

Reborn look at Yuki who said nothing, only looking at the young girl with knowing eyes; the same as Tsunayoshi.

"You spoke for me." Chrome walk to Tsunayoshi, "Thank you, boss." and kiss the brunette on the cheek. Causing the brunette to blush tremendously; while Gokudera and Ken were shock to a fault.

"What the hell do you think are you doing~~~!!!" Gokudera shouted at the young innocent girl who answered his question, "Greeting." Tsunayoshi stood there in daze, holding his cheek that was kissed, "Wha!?!?"

Yamamoto hold Gokudera before he could attack Chrome, "Don't joke around!! Get away from the 10th!!!"

Ryohie joined the conversation, "Well, what should we do? Let her join us?" Gokudera look at him like his ridiculous, "Wha..! Why should we let her join us!! Besides, we don't even know where the hell she popped up from!!"

Ken scowl at the silvernette, "Naa? Why you~~ You think I'm gonna let that go, pyon." Gokudera didn't back down, "You wanna go? Come on, then." Chrome turn to them, "Ken... Chikusa, calm down. This isn't something for you to decide." And then turn to Tsunayoshi, "Boss, is it that I'm not worthy of the position as Guardian of Mist?"

"Eh!"

"I wish to battle as the Guardian of Mist, but... but if boss won't allow it no matter what, then I'll abide by his decision...."

"Eh.... wai... ehh!?" Tsunayoshi look at Chrome with a skiptecal look, "You're asking me to decide just like that...! Such... Such an important thing...!" Reborn jump on Yuki's arms who welcomed him by carrying him gently, "However, besides Chrome, there are no others who can battle as the Guardian of Mist." He glance behind him which is Yuki.

Gokudera look at Reborn with shock, "E....Even Mr.Reborn is saying things like that!!!"

Tsunayoshi stays silent while having thoughts, 'But it's as Reborn said...... Although she is associated with the Kokuyou guys, that girl was chosen by dad, just like Yamamoto and Gokudera.' And he decided; He look at Chrome, "Then, we'll leave it to you."

"Wha!! Is that really all right, 10th!?"

"I don't know how to put it but... it seems like it wouldn't work.... if it wasn't her."

Chrome sighed in relief while embracing her trident, "Thank you."

Gokudera silently still oppose. Reborn look at Yuki, "What do you think, Yuki?" The girl tilt her head in confusion, "About what?" Reborn smirks, "About Tsuna's decision." Yuki smiles in return, "I think he made the right decision." Reborn lower his fedora to his face, hiding his eyes but the smile never waver, "I see..."

Flap flap

They look at the upper part of the door and saw a familiar blond baby being carried by a Falcon, "Colonello!!!" They look up to the baby who is still up above, "Master Colonello!! I thought it was already time for you to go to sleep with Kyoko..." Ryohie said, and Colonello answered him with a air of bubble connected to his nose, "So I was sleepping, wasn't I. Hey!!"

Pop!

"But whether that little with the prog on his head.... is really an Arcobaleno, if we don't make sure of that, there'll be trouble. So you were concerned after all." Both Colonello and Reborn look at Mammon who stands on the battle field, "Hn. The number of, gaping idiots has increased. This battle might make the look on your faces even more foolish by the end."

Tsunayoshi look around, "Oh, yeah, where's Mr.Dino? Is he not coming today...?"

"That's right, he isn't here yet."

Reborn answer their questions, "Some urgent business came up last night, and he went to meet an old friend." Yuki thought, 'And that friend is Squalo.'

"At such a time... No way..."

Ryohie broke the mood by saying, "Yosh, then, let's make a huddle!!" and everyone around agreed, except for Chrome, "That's all right. I don't need that kind of thing."

"Ah..." "What is up with her..." "Sems to be in a bad mood..."

"I'm going." Chrome walk to the center of the gym where her opponent and the Cervello are waiting. Yuki fangirl over her skirt that is bouncing every step she do.

Tsunayoshi followed Chrome, 'That girl.... I don't think she's Mukuro, but.... What is this feeling.....'

The Cervello starts to explain, "This time, the battlefield will be the entirety of the Gymnasium. The objects in the building can be used in any way you desire. Furthermore, this field has not been outfitted with any special installations. There is no need for perplexity."

Tsunayoshi was confused, "Eh...? There's nothing.....?" Reborn then said, "The specialty of the Guardian of Mist means they do not need anything extra." and he begun to explain more, "Creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy. Rendering the family's true form intangible with visions of deceit. That is the role of the Guardian of Mist."

The Cervello continued, "The audience area has also been set up in a designated space within the building."

"Why...?"

Colonello land on Yuki's head and sit there, 'Weird...'

One of the Cervello look at the Vongola group, "As with the Battle of Storm, infrared-triggered lasers have been installed. Please be careful." If one would look observantly, they are looking at Yuki who is smiling.

"Then, the battle of Mist: Mammon vs. Chrome Dokuro. Begin the battle!!!"

Chrome started to spin her trident and stab it to the floor, it slowly cracks and the floor crumbles. The audience area was also affected and some panicked, finding a safe place.

"Uwa!" "The floor is!!" "Meoh!!!"

Reborn look at their position and Yuki is sitting peacefully on a crumbled floor, balancing herself with Reborn and Colonello. Both of the Arcobaleno were stunned for a little. Reborn look at Tsunayoshi who has been screaming for moments now, "Stupid Tsuna, you know this technique."

Mammon flew away from the crumbles and charge towards Chrome. Their face became void and many tentacles like came out of it, shallowing Chrome's head, "Kyaa..!" This interrupted the young girl's concentration and the floor came back from normal again surprising the audience again.

The tentacles goes around Chrome's neck and try to choke her. She hold the ones near her neck but it was no use.

"Much too weak. You won't even make a good sideshow."

"Who are you talking to?" A girl's voice. All of the sudden, the one Mammon is choking is a basket of basketballs; Chrome is behind them, "Over here...."

'Her voice is really sweet~' Yuki thought.

The Kokuyou gang already expects this, but the Vongola didn't. They look at the battle with such amazed and surprised expressions, "Eh!?" "The... The girl turned into a bunch of basketballs!!" "Whaa!?" "How... How did that happen!?"

"It's an illusion." Reborn answered their confusion.

"Illusion!?"

"Both creating illusion without yielding a step, deceiving each other without stopping for breath. This kind of impressive battle is something you won't get to see very often." Reborn added. Yuki smiles, 'That's why I talked to Yamamoto to see this battle officially.'

Tsunayoshi look at Reborn, "... When you say illusions... It's true that before, too..." He came to realization, "Mukuro's State of Hell!!" Gokudera immediately whip his head to his boss, "......! 10th!! She's Mukuro after all!" Tsunayoshi got nervous, 'That's... but if she's really Mukuro, what are his intentions...!? What did he come here to do....!?'

The basketballs drop to the floor and the tentacles became paper tissue and it rolled back behind Mammon, "Oh, good. You're more or less a worthy opponent. Then, I can use that to my heart's content." They turn to face the Vongola group, "Before those two stupid gaping littles."

The chain necklace on Mammon fall to the floor; the frog on his head cracked and a froggy-snake looking animal came out of it, it then twirl around Mammon's head chasing for its own tail. The moment it bite its tail, it shines.

It seems like the chains were surrounding the Indigo Pacifier on Mammon's neck, and the moment they undo it, the Three Pacifier glowed at the same time. The Blue Pacifier is on Yuki's head, "That curled-up frog and Indigo Pacifier... So he's alive.... Hey!" And the Yellow Pacifier is on Yuki's arms, "As I thought..... His true identity is the Arcobaleno, Viper."

Yuki closed her eyes as she feels her Mana running in her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like Mammon's pronounce is indeed "He/His". I was trying my best to write it "They/Them" because I wasn't sure before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
3.6K 99 7
(DISCONTINUED BUT ADOPTED) Sawada Tsunayoshi and Kuroko Tetsuya are both childhood friends who haven't seen each other in 7 years and have been out o...
137K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...