SATANIC▮Male Wednesday/M3gan...

By Mondayblu3

▬▬▬"What the fuck...."▬▬▬ ///Male M3gan/Wednesday x jjk/// Satanic-Of or characteristic of Satan In which a s... More

Satanic
M A I N P L A Y L I S T
Characters
Prologue
(1) Savage- Bahari
(2) People I don't like-UPSAHL
(3) Fuck you-Lily Allen
(4) Ghost - Confetti
(5)Daisy - Ashnikko
(6) She calls me daddy - King Mala
(7) Venom - Little Simz
(8) Middle finger - bohnes
(9) Chosen One by Valley - Wolves
(10) Remember my name - Son of Regions
(11) It's my birthday - Anne Marie
(12) Legend - The Score
(13) Devil I know - Allie X
(11) Control - Halsey
(15) PS5 - Salem Ilese
(16) House of card - BTS
(17) Perfect - Ed Sheeran
(18) Living hell - Bella Poarch
(19) Heaven - Julia Michaels
(20) Cradles - Sub Urban
(21) I feel like I'm drowning - Two feet
(22) Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
(23) Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
(24) Logic - Broken People
(25) Sucker for pain - LiL Wayne
(26) Those eyes - New west
(27)Overwhelmed - Royal & the Serpent
-Extra-
(28) I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
(29) Bellyache - Billie Eilish
(30) Kill - BillSZA
(31) Darkside - NEONI
(32) Enemy - Imagine dragons
(33) Be My Queen - Seafret
(34) Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys
(35) Chlorine - Twenty one pilots
(36) Dusk till dawn - ZAYN
(38) Black out days - Phantogram
(39) idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish
(40) Die For You - The Weeklnd
(41) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
(42) IDFC - Blackbear
A/N
(43) Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD
(44) Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
(45) The 30th - Billie Eilish
A/N
(46) Without you - The kid LAROI
Satanic

(37) Beggin - Maneskin

70 6 0
By Mondayblu3

Thirty-seven

"...There's no where to run."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

"Apparently, you guys are suppose to enter a metal hospital and get a curse object." Yaga explained as Kyojuro didn't bother to listen at all, so did Shoko.

"Why do I have to go?" Kyojuro scoffed, pointing at himself, "I have better things to do."

"You haven't graduate from jujutsu high yet. Well, not officially." Yaga stood up, handing a piece of paper to Kyojuro and Shoko.

"Why do I have to go?" Shoko asked this time, "Kyojuro can do this himself."

"Kyojuro can't heal himself." Yaga point out, "Don't be lazy, the two of you. Just go."

The two gave an annoyed and bored face, standing up from the chair and walked out of the office unwillingly.

Slamming the door, Kyojuro walked forward, "I should have just fled the country."

"What's with you these days?" Shoko scoffed, walking in front of Kyojuro.

"Just angry." 

"Nah, something else is the problem." Shoko shrugged, "You seem to be not as close as Satoru anymore."

Kyojuro stopped on his tracts, glaring at Shoko, "My father is coming to Earth and destroy the world. Believe that?"

"I've heard weirder things before."

"Thought so." 

Walking around the metal hospital, all eyes gave Kyojuro and Shoko weird looks and death glare for some reason. Kyojuro took a look at the visitor sign hang around his neck and groan, "Why am I here?"

"Cause Yaga-sensei said so." Shoko stated the obvious.

"Shut up." Kyojuro glared, opening up the door to the room. The room had many people in white shirt. they were all in a circle as a doctor sat in the middle of the session.   

"What's this?" Shoko scoffed, almost laughing at that one girl whom had cigarette butts sticking on her nose, sitting in a weird position.

"Therapy." Kyojuro gave a disgusted look, remembering his therapy session with Linda.

All the people in the room didn't seem to notice the two young shaman but Kyojuro noticed someone familiar. He had white hair and a bit of gray in it. He wasn't that old or that young. He sat on the chair emotionlessly, looking down.

Narrowing his eyes, Kyojuro eyes widen, "I know him...."

"What?"

"I know him." Kyojuro gulped, breath getting heavier, "I met him before. In Hell."   

"Hell?" Shoko squint her eyes, noticing that this wasn't the first time Kyojuro said something weird.

"Yeah, Hell." Kyojuro stated, giving  Shoko a serious look, "I've been in Hell when I was younger. There was this time when I was in a house with Georgia and this man, the white hair one, came in and shoot her in the head."

"Ok, why were you in Hell?"

"I've killed people when I was younger cause I killed people with no remorse-"

"And you don't anymore?"

"Not really. When it's for Satoru and Georgia, yeah, no remorse. But still, because of that when I was younger I was sent to a Hell loop in my sleep and it changes every time I kill any person."

"You killed that man before? How is he alive?"

"That's the problem." Kyojuro let out, eyes widening a bit, "I never killed him before." 

"How are you so sure?" Shoko asked, eyeing the man anytime, "I mean, you killed a lot pf people before."

"I never forget a face." Kyojuro stated, almost as if like he was mocking Shoko.

"So, what's the plan?" Shoko asked.

"Kill him. Then find the curse object," Kyojuro said, then gritting his teeth, "Anyone whom is in my Hell is no good news."

Deciding to wait till it was late night and everyone of the patient is in their cell, Kyojuro climb into the white hair man's cell as Shoko go find the curse object.

Climbing through the window, the white hair man eyes widen, shuttering back, "I-It's you!"

Kyojuro quirk an eyebrow, looking at the man in amusement and curiosity, "We met before? I only known you in Hell."

"Hell? It's real?" The man gave a shock look, "I know you are the sin's son." The man looked frighten and afraid, "You are the destroyer of the world."

"How do you know about me?" Kyojuro took a step forward, eyes widening, wanting to know more, "Do you work for Crackstone?"

"W-what?" The man gulp, clearly in denial, "N-No,"

"My god, you're such a horrible liar." Kyojuro let out a dark chuckle, "It's so pathetic." Kyojuro's voice sent shivers down to the man's back as Kyojuro advance towards the man, whom back off but notice that he had no where to run.

Kyojuro reach his hand forward, taking the shivering man's hand. His eyes turn back, seeing a picture of the white hair man, whom looked younger than before, taking to a black hair man. There was no sound though.

Kyojuro eyes turn back to red, looking down and stopped using Telepathy. 

"Who is that black hair man?" Kyojuro glared, demanding for answers now.

"I-I don't know."     

"Yeah, cause I totally believe that." Kyojuro deadpan, rolling his eyes. Raising up his hands, the black substance appeared on his hands, forming a....Butterfly.

"Butterflies are weak, well, like you." Kyojuro scoffed, "But they are quick to run. You know, escape from death. But when I'm around..."

Kyojuro chuckled darkly, crushing the butterfly on his hand, gripping it tight.

 "...There's no where to run." Kyojuro smirk, eyes turning dark red with veins around it, "Now, tell me everything." 

Kyojuro opened his hands, releasing more than just one butterfly out.

"Did you find it?" Kyojuro looked over at Shoko, whom held onto a box with an eerie aura around it. 

"Yep." Shoko said, "Oh, what happen to the white hair man?"

"I erase his memories of ever meeting me. Thought I let him live. The man he work for is his guy called Noah Crackstone. Nothing you and Yaga needs to know." Kyojuro shove his hands in his pockets, walking forward, "Let's get out of here."

Right before Kyojuro could teleport, gunshots repeatedly shot towards Shoko and Kyojuro's side. Grabbing Shoko, Kyojuro teleported the two of them to an empty room.

"Jesus-Where did they came from?" Shoko exclaim, looking around the empty room, "Why are they three Swedish guys holding guns?"

"They're probably Crackstone's guys." Kyojuro cursed under his breath, grabbing Shoko's hands, "I can't teleport right now so the rest we could do is run."

The gunshots were getting louder and louder as Kyojuro continued to run around with Shoko. The place was a damn maze. There were many twist and turns around the place, "They should be after me. Go left." Kyojuro instructed as Shoko nodded, going to the opposite side.

The Swedes came after Kyojuro and started shooting towards him, "Shit..." Kyojuro furrowed his eyebrow, running towards a side, holding a his demon dagger.

The Swedes stopped shooting as soon as they lost side of Kyojuro. One of the Swede walked slowly towards Kyojuro, holding his rife tightly.

As soon as the gun was as close as Kyojuro, Kyojuro came out of the concer and swap the gun away from the Swede and stab him in the neck.

The Swede gasp as both his hands, reach his neck, touching his blood swimming down his body. The other to Swedes eyes widen, looking at Kyojuro and started shooting him. 

"God...." Kyojuro groan, using the rife and started shooting the other Swede and missed at the same time he dodged the bullets. 

Kyojuro eyes widen, finally having enough power to teleport. He dropped the rife and teleported right before a bullet could hit him.

Teleporting to Shoko, he ran out of breath. "Are you okay?" Shoko look at Kyojuro and took a step back.

"How did you get out of the place?" Kyojuro looked around in confusion as he realize he was in an alley.

"I asked around." Shoko smirk in victory, "After the gun shot was heard it was lockdown for the hospital as I just followed the crowd and were assemble at the back of the hospital, the field. There was a hold in the fence at the field as I crawl out, running away. I knew you would teleport to me."

"Let's go back first." Kyojuro hands ran through his hair, "Let's just say that we got the curse object and got out with no trouble."

"You want me to lie again?"

"Yeah, I'll get you a new pack of cigarette so shut your mouth."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.6K 60
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read at your own risk! Anyways, Apologie...
11.3K 282 6
Y/N is a Cat demon. She was in the woods until she meet Ciel and Sebastian. They asked her if she has a place to stay which Y/N answered with a no. ...
3.4K 75 8
The obsessive milkman aches for your love ♡ (Smutfic) ---•🥛•--- This is a request from someone on my other fanfic, so hope that person would enjoy t...
86K 2K 30
A NANBAKA OC INSERT FANFIC!! Jinx Inmate Number 33 at Nanba Prison, Japan Building 13, Cell 13 Nationality: British-American Gender: Female Age: 7 He...