(41) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys

Chapter forty-one 

"Itadori.... Itadori Yuji."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

Walking past the red spider lilies, Kyojuro kept a close eye on them. He decided to go for a walk after everything, assuming that Satoru would be safe there since he's only going to be away for a while. 

He never really liked the flower since, well, Georgia hated it too.

It represent death.

Who likes death? Nobody. Once you hit the darkness you can never get out. It traps you. No matter how hard you tried to crawl out of it it always manage to pull you back.

It sucks.

Well to say that Kyojuro had always been dead when he's sleeping. 

Something caught Kyojuro's eye as he pause on his tracts, narrowing his eyes to get a better view.

He saw a pinkett seven year old boy sitting alone in an park in front of Kyojuro. He sat on the swings, looking down as he swung his legs. Since he was too short to reach the ground, that made Kyojuro laughed a bit.

It was a really cold weather at Sendai but the young boy only wore a sweatshirt and long pants. No jacket or anything. He looked like he was freezing in the cold.

On the other hand, Kyojuro wore a black sweatshirt and his black-white jacket and wore a black overcoat. He shoved his hands in his pocket, walking forward to the young boy.

Suddenly, the sound of a twig snap made the young boy eyes widen and turn around, seeing a older male whom have orange hair.

The young boy let out a breath, not knowing what he was holding in.

The two stared at each other in awe. Kyojuro's deep red eyes stare into the young boy's swollen brown eyes. 

Why did he looked like he just cried?

Nevertheless, Kyojuro forced a smile at him, "....Hi?"

Kyojuro never greeted anyone in his life before. This was his first.

Kyojuro slowly approached the boy and sat on the other side on the swing. This was also another first. Kyojuro never play on a swing or been to any playground before.

Kyojuro stared at the boy, tilting his head a bit, "Why are you sitting out here in the cold?"

"You here too..." The boy huffed, looking the other direction like he didn't wanted Kyojuro to see his eyes.