(13) Devil I know - Allie X

Chapter thirteen 

"Never let your true face out."

Mondayblu3

(In the manga it was said to be that Tsumiki and Megumi was place under Gojo's care after Geto change but I made slight changes)

Kyojuro never liked or hate kids.

Sure they were troublesome but Kyojuro was once a kid too.

Satoru and Kyojuro stood at an ally with a six year old black hair kid whom just came back from school.

"So, you're dad is actually from the reputable Zenin sorcerer family. Even I think he's just a big loser. He left the family and had you and your sister." Satoru explained to Fushiguro Megumi whom seem unfaze, "You have powers and you can see them, right?"

"The Zenin family loves sorcerers blessed with quality cursed power." Kyojuro push Satoru aside and cut to the chase, "A curse technique typically manifest between the ages of four and six. A ripe time to sell."

"You're something to your dad kept from the Zenin family. His trump card." Satoru rubbed two of finger together, indicating money.

Who doesn't love money, right?

"Sucks, doesn't it?" Satoru bended down to Megumi's level, "Your dad...I ki-"

"So what?" Megumi cut Satoru off, not wanting to listen to him anymore.

Satoru pause as his eyes widen, even Kyojuro himself.

Despite not meeting his parents, Kyojuro always felt a twinge of sadness in him for god knows what reason.

"I don't care where he is or what's he doing. I haven't seen him in years. I can't even remember how he look like." Megumi said with an emotionless face, not bothered at all when it comes to his father, "But I a gist of what your talking about." 

Kyojuro looked up and saw a beautiful brown hair girl whom seem a bit older than Megumi, noticing Megumi back from the balcony.

"Tsumiki's mom hasn't return in a while either." Megumi continued, "So that means they're done taking care of us and are living happily together."

Kyojuro still continued to eye Megumi's half sister, whom could see curse but have no curse energy.

"Well, aren't you bright." Kyojuro crossed his arms and look back at Megumi.