(34) Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys

Chapter thirty-four 

"You never cried. Not once. You just look at me with that big red eyes of yours like now."

Mondayblu3

→_→💀←_←

Growing up, Kyojuro saw things that weren't meant to be seen.

Not curses.

Something way worse.

The first time he saw a monster was a tall, pale, white skinny like skeleton but with a bit of skin of it. 

Kyojuro wasn't terrified by it. He felt control. Like he was meant to rule it. 

Kyojuro knew he was meant to rule everything.

He could feel it in his veins.

The power.

But that isn't what he want.

He just want Georgia to be with him forever.

He thought he had it. It was him and Georgia against the world.

Georgia only belonged to him.

"Mom?"

The orange headed lady turned around with wide eyes, like this is the first time she had hear another human's voice in a very long time.

Satoru eyes widen too as he turn his head and face his older brother, whom seem....

Upset? Relieve? Angry? No words can descried Kyojuro's feelings.

"Mom? Is that really you?" Kyojuro scoffed, letting a small smile. Kyojuro didn't kn  iiow if he was suppose to love or hate his mother. She treated him horribly but she was still his mother.

"What?" The lady spoke in a very soft and gently tone.

"Mom." Kyojuro said once again. The word easily rolled of Kyojuro's tongue when it's suppose not to, "It's me. Your son."

"Wait, I don't understand." Satoru spoke, "I thought your parents are dead."

"I thought so too." Kyojuro replied, "Mom?"

"Save your jokes for someone else." The lady rolled her eyes, turning back to her front, "If they sent you here, tell them it's useless. I'm not falling for it."