-Extra-

Extra

"Use the seesaw and press down on each of the islanders neck till they confess

"Use the seesaw and press down on each of the islanders neck till they confess."

Mondayblu3

→_→💀←_←

Everyone sat at the common area, chattering and eating. There was Satoru, Geto, Shoko and Kyojuro sitting on the couch since it was the weekend, no missions. Yay!

The door sild open, revealing Yaga walking towards them.

"Morning," Yaga greeted, standing at the spot as the rest greeted back, "Well, since you guys have nothing to do, last time when I was at your age my jujutsu teacher would post a riddle."

Kyojuro gave a board face while Geto listened attentively, Satoru and Shoko was too busy eating their cake.

"There are 12 men on an island. 11 of them weigh the same and one of them is either slightly heavier or slightly lighter." Yaga smirked slightly, "You have a seesaw to determine who is the odd one out but you must figure this out in three measurements of the seesaw or less."

Geto, the smart one, gave and impress look at the riddle.

"Is it a must to solve the riddle?" Shoko asked, mouth full of cake.

"Count me out." Kyojuro clicked his tongue.

"It is not a must but the winner gets two Beyonce tickets to her up coming concert." Yaga's hand showed two concert tickets, arousing the rest attention.

"I'm in." Kyojuro stated once looking at the tickets.

"What?" Everyone stared weirdly at Kyojuro, in shock.

"What? Tsumiki loves Beyonce. So do Lucifer." Kyojuro scoffed, remembering Lucifer's birthday coming up.

"Lucifer have a birthday?" Satoru asked.

"Who's Lucifer?" Shoko asked.

"Anyways, the answer is due to tomorrow morning. You have all day." Yaga smiled, giving each of the students a paper with the riddle on it.

After wards, he walked out.

"This competition is down to me." Satoru clapped his hands, ready to leave the place.