(37) Beggin - Maneskin

Thirty-seven

"...There's no where to run."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

"Apparently, you guys are suppose to enter a metal hospital and get a curse object." Yaga explained as Kyojuro didn't bother to listen at all, so did Shoko.

"Why do I have to go?" Kyojuro scoffed, pointing at himself, "I have better things to do."

"You haven't graduate from jujutsu high yet. Well, not officially." Yaga stood up, handing a piece of paper to Kyojuro and Shoko.

"Why do I have to go?" Shoko asked this time, "Kyojuro can do this himself."

"Kyojuro can't heal himself." Yaga point out, "Don't be lazy, the two of you. Just go."

The two gave an annoyed and bored face, standing up from the chair and walked out of the office unwillingly.

Slamming the door, Kyojuro walked forward, "I should have just fled the country."

"What's with you these days?" Shoko scoffed, walking in front of Kyojuro.

"Just angry." 

"Nah, something else is the problem." Shoko shrugged, "You seem to be not as close as Satoru anymore."

Kyojuro stopped on his tracts, glaring at Shoko, "My father is coming to Earth and destroy the world. Believe that?"

"I've heard weirder things before."

"Thought so." 

Walking around the metal hospital, all eyes gave Kyojuro and Shoko weird looks and death glare for some reason. Kyojuro took a look at the visitor sign hang around his neck and groan, "Why am I here?"

"Cause Yaga-sensei said so." Shoko stated the obvious.

"Shut up." Kyojuro glared, opening up the door to the room. The room had many people in white shirt. they were all in a circle as a doctor sat in the middle of the session.   

"What's this?" Shoko scoffed, almost laughing at that one girl whom had cigarette butts sticking on her nose, sitting in a weird position.

"Therapy." Kyojuro gave a disgusted look, remembering his therapy session with Linda.

All the people in the room didn't seem to notice the two young shaman but Kyojuro noticed someone familiar. He had white hair and a bit of gray in it. He wasn't that old or that young. He sat on the chair emotionlessly, looking down.