(44) Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

Chapter forty-four

"Like how beautiful you are

"Like how beautiful you are."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

"Dad...?" 

Air filled Kyojuro's lungs, shocking his whole system awake. Hope bloomed into Kyojuro's chest, looking at his father with pleading eyes.

So did Hana. She looked so relieve and happy to even see and breathe the same as her husband. But....Why was she happy? Didn't Trigon abandon her?

"Yes, my child?" Trigon smiled slyly, looking at Kyojuro's red eyes which resemble he's.

"I-" Kyojuro took a step back. He wasn't afraid. He was....Happy? "Dad...I'm just happy to see you, I guess."

Hana ran to Trigon and hugged him, so did Trigon but he kept his eyes fixed on his own son.

Kyojuro rubbed his swollen eyes, and looked down at the bleeding Satoru, "Um, Dad, Satoru's dying.... Can you heal him?"

Kyojuro just wanted Satoru to be safe. He would pled if he have to. He would beg if he had to. He would kill if he had to.

There was a moment of silence as Trigon dropped his smile. Kyojuro eyed Trigon, hand twitching not knowing whether to kill his father after everything.

"Of course," Trigon smiled once again, but it looked more genuine this time. Not like he was using Kyojuro. More like he wanted to help him, "There's nothing I wouldn't give you, Kyojuro."

Trigon walked forward, bending down and looked at Satoru with pure disgust while Kyojuro stood one side, looking. He bit his nails and shivered when he saw Trigon touching Satoru's forehead.

Satoru's eyes opened a bit, looking at Trigon's red eyes emotionlessly, then closing them back with no energy to even open them.

"Oh, that's unusual..." trigon muttered, mover his hands down as Satoru's body suddenly started twitching, "Life or....Power?"

Kyojuro narrowed his eyes, not understanding a thing Trigon just said. But as long as Satoru's healed, all his fine.

"You have a lifetime to figure that out." Trigon smirk, veins coming visible on his hands he hand shook a bit, staring at Satoru's ocean eyes, "What beautiful eyes you have there."

Suddenly, Satoru's eyes opened wide as Trigon took a step back, smiling, "There." Trigon closed his eyes.

Satoru sat back up, looking around confusedly. The bleeding stopped and him seem so much better than before. Satoru wiped his blood of his face, looking at Trigon wryly.