(7) Venom - Little Simz

Chapter seven

"I do like stabbing. The social part, not so much."

Mondayblu3

Something was wrong

A orange headed young boy sat at the back of the car as it drove. Kyojuro didn't know what was happening but he held onto his toy rabbit tighter.

As the car drove, it went faster and faster.

"Mama...." Kyojuro eyes watered as he look at the orange headed lady in front of him, "Are we really going to Grandpa's house?"

Kyojuro was scared.

What was happening next.

His mother started acting weirdly for the past few days. She kept smoking, eating drugs, screaming at Kyojuro for small matter.

Something was bothering her.

Was she angry at Kyojuro?

Or was she scared of Kyojuro?

"Yes, we are." His mother forced a smile as she grip the handler tighter than before. The tension was thick.

Kyojuro know that that wasn't the route to Grandpa's house.

"You're lying to me..." Kyojuro's voice started becoming softer and softer, "Where are we going?" Kyojuro's voice started to break.

"To Grandpa's house." Kyojuro's mother kept a straight face. Her eyes was at the brim of tears while she kept being strong, "But I'm going to have to deal with a problem first." 

"What problem?"

"You."

Kyojuro peek at the mirror on the car, and saw a tear falling down on his mother's face.

"Mama?" Kyojuro voice creaked. Him? What was wrong with him?

"Close your eyes, dear." Kyojuro's mother demanded as she face him, then back to the express way. 

And Kyojuro did.

He hugged his toy rabbit onto his chest and shut his eyes tightly, without knowing that he will soon regretted it.

"Gahh!" Kyojuro shot up from his bed and started breathing heavily.

Kyojuro hand's ran through his run as he started sweating a lot. Was it a vision? Kyojuro never had a vision in his dream before. It mostly happen when he touch an object.

Kyojuro place a hand on his chest and grabbed his chest. He slept for two hours.

Kyojuro breathing started being normal again as he look out at the fat, big, cruel sun shining at him.

"I wonder how Satoru is doing..." Kyojuro muttered under his breath, than thinking about others, "I wonder how Riko is doing too..."

It's not that Kyojuro liked her but she and Kyojuro were alike.

Kyojuro sat up from his bed and touched the wooden ground. The coldness of the floor sends shivers to him as he walked towards the mirror.

His oversize white-black jacket prevented him from freezing to death when he was just with his solid drop shoulder black sweatshirt.

He couldn't even remember when was the last time he saw himself in the mirror.

As he turned around, he saw a tangle spot on the back of his orange hair. No matter how hard he tried to untangle it with his finger, it didn't work.

"Shit..." Kyojuro muttered under my breath as he walked towards the toilet.

Despite using the comb, his efforts were futile.

Kyojuro threw the comb aside and walked out of his dorm room, to Yaga's office. Kyojuro invited himself in his teacher's office and walk toward his teacher.

"What are you doing here?" Yaga stopped tapping on his lapot and look up at his student, "And what's with your hair?"

"It'll go away." Kyojuro touched his tangled spot, "Is Satoru okay?"

"Of course he is." Yaga stood up and walk towards Kyojuro, "Maybe your over worried-"

"I'm suppose to protect him." Kyojuro stress, "Whatever happens to him falls on me."

"He's strong, like you." Yaga sigh, "Just go out, make some friends like a normal person."

"Well, I'm not normal." Kyojuro glared at Yaga.

"You should take a stab at being social." Yaga suggested as he place a hand on Kyojuro, which he shrugged off.

 "I do like stabbing." Kyojuro smiled at that thought, than frown, "The social part, not so much."

"I need your help." Kyojuro frown as he pass the comb to Shoko, showing her his tangled spot.

"Finish with your cat nap?" Shoko smirk as she took and comb, pulling a chair near her and let Kyojuro sit on it.

"Just help me." Kyojuro walk over to the chair and sat on it as Shoko stood behind him, combing his tangled spot thoroughly. 

"I should check Satoru later." Kyojuro frown, worried about what might happen.

"He's fine." Shoko rolled her eyes, examining Kyojuro's tangled hair and use the comb and repeat comb that spot.

Wave of emotion washed over Kyojuro. It instantly reminded him about the last thing he wanted to remember.

His past.

Was it mother? Or someone else?

Out of pure instinct, Kyojuro stood up from the chair and turn to the wide eyes Shoko, whom stood at her spot looking at him aimlessly.

Kyojuro touch his tangle spot, which seem to be perfectly smooth.

"U-Uh, thanks." Kyojuro stuttered, immediately walking out of the common room to his dorm room.

Those never happen before.

The flashback.

But why when Riko and Shoko did something?

He never felt the same way he felt when the maids comb his hair.

It was somewhat disgusting to him.

Suddenly, there was an explosion. Kyojuro turn his head to the sound of it in wide eyes.

Shit.

Satoru was in danger.