(16) House of card - BTS

Chapter sixteen

"Sometimes when I catch him at an angle, I feel like I'm seeing somebody I don't know."

Mondayblu3

"Who's my mom?" Kyojuro glared at the elders whom stood behind the door, examining Hyujin's dead body.

One of the elders paused for a while. Despite being behind the door, Kyojuro swear that he just saw him smirk proudly.

"Which one?"  

Kyojuro eyes widened as his head hung low, thinking that the elders were playing a joke with him.

"What do you mean?" Kyojuro narrowed his eyes, clenching his fist.

"You have two." One of the elder behind the door behind Kyojuro spoke, knowing the truth already, "A biological mother and an adopted mother."

Gripping his fist harder, Kyojuro's nails dunged into his skin, making blood come out.

"Are you playing with me?" Kyojuro was ready to strike at any moment.

He never wanted to find out about his past.

But he wanted to find out the truth.

Was it two different things?

"We don't break promises." One of the elders chuckled, "To sweeten the deal, I'll tell you about both of your mothers."     

"Don't keep me waiting." Kyojuro glared at the door.

"Shiori Hana, your biological mother. She left you at the orphanage at four years old since she couldn't handle the pressure of rising you alone." The other elder continued, "Georgia Miller, your adoptive mom."

Kyojuro eyes widen, knowing what was happening from now on.

The orange hair lady was his mother and the blond hair lady was his adoptive mom. But the bigger question was,

"What happened to them?" Kyojuro asked. At this point, he was willing to do anything to find out the truth.

"They died." 

"How?"

"That's out of the question, Gojo." 

Kyojuro bit his lower lip as he glared at the doors that surrounded him in the darkness.