(36) Dusk till dawn - ZAYN

Chapter thirty-six

"Remember, I love you

"Remember, I love you. More than you know it...Even if you can't, I'll come back."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

"Georgia!" Kyojuro smiled brightly as he ran towards the blonde lady's arms, "Tag!"

"Ah!" Georgia laughed loudly, "You got me!"

Love was a really complicated thing. Does having one love for you dead or one love for you does not remember the love at all?

What was the difference?

Georgia eyelashes fluttered open, rolling to the other side of her bed, tiring to remember her dream but she couldn't.

All she could remember was an orange headed young boy.

She was most happy there.

"Why are you acting like this?" Keguri scoffed in disbelief as she glared furiously like Hegari at the two boys.

"You seriously expect me to trust living under the same roof as you guys after you tried to kill Ani?" Satoru scoffed, leaning back on the chair.

Kyojuro played with his nails, knowing that he had bigger problems now. First, his father is coming, which could mean the end of the world. Second, descendent of Crackstone is after him, who knows how strong he/she might be. Thirdly, his words- 

'Don't let him break your heart.'    

Why was he in that place, that tube?

Did he fail in the end?

Was he the only survivor after his father ambush?

Break Kyojuro's heart?

The only thing that can break Kyojuro's heart is Satoru and Georgia. Does that means Trigon is coming after them? 

Kyojuro kept an eye on Satoru and Georgia, whom is watch after Maze now, sharper than ever.

Nothing can happen to them.

"Um...." Hana sweatdropped, playing with the hem of her jacket as she sat awkwardly beside Kyojuro, "I know this is a huge favor but it okay if I stay here in the meantime?"

Kyojuro honestly is a selfish man.

Using his own mother as bait. Kyojuro knew Trigon never imprint on Hana but he can tract Hana down by her scent. If Hana stayed with them, Trigon can tract Hana down and led him to Kyojuro. Kyojuro plan on keeping Georgia as far as away from him and Satoru as close as Kyojuro since Satoru had a huge aura which Trigon can defiantly find him. But if Satoru is with Kyojuro, Kyojuro and hide his aura, well since it's not visible to see he's.