(46) Without you - The kid LAROI

Chapter forty-six

"I'm so sorry... If that even counts as anything."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

Opening dimension to other worlds.

They was forbid by the Gods.

Nobody allowed to open the dimension to the other worlds.

If one did...

Oh, death wouldn't just be one thing.

Before Kyojuro could run towards the three, Trigon walked forward to Kyojuro,

Ripping his heart out.

The three eyes widen as they took a step back, eyes never leaving the bloody view in front of them.

Blood continuously flow out of Kyojuro's chest as Kyojuro eyes widen in shock. Not fear. But shock.

Trigon smirk at the side of the artifice heart on his hands, electricity going out and on.

Kyojuro place a hand on his chest, falling back onto the ground, eyes closing as he stared into the darkness.

"Ani...." Satoru started running out of breath as fear tugged at his heart. If Trigon can kill his older brother, what makes him think that Trigon can't do the same.

Georgia eyes fell shut as she wrapped an arm around her stomach.

Georgia suddenly fell down on her knees, sweat dripping down his face as she started groaning.

"Georgia?" Satoru's attention was now on Georgia as he bend down to her level, "Georgia? What's wrong?"

"M-My baby..." Georgia could barely breathe at that moment.

"Please don't tell me your giving birth right now." Maze put an arm on Georgia's head, supporting her as Georgia started to breath heavily.

Trigon looked at them with a smirk on his face, ignoring them as he walked towards Kyojuro's lifeless body, "Now...May this reborn you, my son."

Trigon bend down to Kyojuro, crushing his fake heart as electricity was blast out, not scaring Trigon one bit as he reach down and move Kyojuro's hair, showing his red gem on his forehead.

"I hope you do good in heaven." Trigon reach for the crystal, pulling it out from his forehead, "Or in Hell."

"What about the other three?" Hana asked, glaring at Georgia whom is about to give birth.

"Ignore them." Trigon smiled calmly, the sight not bothering them, "They're a liability. They mean nothing even if we kill them."

Suddenly, Kyojuro's eyes open, showing his black eyes as he smirk.