(30) Kill - BillSZA

Chapter thirty

"You'll keep your mouth shut for me, right?"

Mondayblu3

→_→💀←_←

"Tsumiki," Kyojuro put his spoon down on his plate as Lucifer and Tsumiki looked at him, "How's school?"

"...It's great?" Tsumiki gave a look to Kyojuro.

"Since when were you want to ask how others are doing?" Lucifer scoffed, remebering the last past eighteen years with the heartless Kyojuro.

"Since now." Kyojuro said, leaning back on his chair, "I have to go back to the Gojo estate and since I'm not on good term with mother, I might as well greet her."

"Satoru is going to?" Tsumiki pop in.

"No." 

"And you don't find it weird?" Lucifer narrowed his eyes, "I mean, why would your parents even want you to visit them? Aren't you the least favorite one."

"Probably to follow up our last conversation." Kyojuro fold his arms, then standing up and taking the dishes, "Tsumiki, go change. We'll leave for school in ten minutes, and Lucifer, go back to Hell."

Tsumiki smiled and walked towards her room as Lucifer sulk, teleporting to his domain. Kyojuro put the dishes in the sink, taking Tsumiki bag as she came towards him in her school uniform, holding his hand.

Both of the teleported to the back of the school, since Kyojuro can't drive.

"Lucifer will pick you up after school." Kyojuro said, walking Tsumiki to the entrance.

"Okay." Tsumiki nodded, walking towards the school campus before waving a goodbye to Kyojuro, whom nodded back.

Kyojuro turned back and teleported to the estate's entrance. Kyojuro knew his parents were up to no good. He still went cause how bad could it be?

He was greeted by the head servant, Amani, an old lady whom hair was tied into a bun as she bowed down. Amani never really liked Kyojuro for his attuited. His proud ego spirit and harsh langue.