(45) The 30th - Billie Eilish

Chapter forty-five

"I only have one child, and to him I would give the world." 

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

Air filled Satoru's lungs, blinking rapidly, looking around the place. He was at a small lobby concer. 

"Satoru?" Maze's eyes widen as she pulled Georgia back.

"You're Maze, right?" Satoru pointed at the brown hair female that looked over at Georgia, "Hey, Georgia."

"Hi..." Georgia said meekly, not knowing what was happening.

"Look, Kyojuro asked me to teleport to you guys," Satoru cleared his throat, rubbing his temple, "He wants to and Georgia to get as far as possible from Sendai. Georgia, you remember, right?"

"yeah..." Georgia looked down, "Wait, we can't just leave Kyo with his father. He'll kill him."

"I don't know what to do what the best thing is to listen to Ani."

"You guys go." Maze stated, "I'll go help Kyojuro."

"No, I'm pretty sure Ani wouldn't want you to go too." Satoru said, "He wants everyone to be safe."

"So you're just going to leave him and let him die?" Maze scoffed, grabbing Satoru's collar, "After all those years he lived for you, you're leaving him?"

"You think I want this?" Satoru grabbed Maze's hand tightly, "The last thing Ani wants is all of us dying."

"And the last thing all of us want is for Kyojuro to die." Maze pulled out of Satoru's grip, looking over at her swollen wrist.

Satoru looked down, then back to Georgia, "So what are suppose to do? Teleport to him and get ourself killed?"

"No, Trigon has no intention to kill us, well, since we're useless. Trigon have to break Kyojuro's heart."

"He'll kill me and Satoru to break his heart." Georgia scoffed, "We're the only thing that can do that."

"No, I'm pretty sure Trigon would find another quicker way to break his heart." Maze said, "Only you and Satoru can get him out."

"That's risky considering that we're risking our lives." Satoru stressed, exclaiming.

"Oh, shut up. Kyojuro is risking his life for us yet your complaining."

"Kyojuro doesn't want us to get killed, that's all I'm saying."

"Since when were you the type to listen to others?" Maze tsked, crossing her arms as she took out her demon daggers, muttering under her breath, "Where were you when we need you the most, Lucifer..."

"Lucifer?" Satoru narrowed his eyes, "Come to think about it, where is he?"

"Lucifer actually can't help humans when their life is in danger." Maze stated, "God's rule. It's fate, that's what God said. If one dies, it's either heaven or hell. No staying or reincarnating on Earth."

"But, Ani is not a human." Satoru's eyes widen, "If he dies...What will happen to him?"

"Demons don't have souls." Maze voice grew softer, playing with her daggers, "If demon dies...They just die."

"Than the more the better to just safe him." Georgia butted in, "It's better to live and see him then die and not see him."

"She's right." Maze stated, crossing her arms.