(24) Logic - Broken People

Chapter twenty-four

"It was your idea to be the female."

Mondayblu3

(Adding a bit of Spyxfamily in this.)

"Tsumiki, you're transferring to Eden academy." Kyojuro stated, "Say goodbye to your friends."

Tsumiki pause, not eating her breakfast as Lucifer too, looking at Kyojuro from the dinning table with Tsumiki.

"W-Why?" Tsumiki asked.

"To get a better education system. I don't like your teacher from school and your friends." Kyojuro stood up, waling towards the dinning table, "You can transfer there mid-term since I'm from the Gojo family but there will still be an interview."

"But what if Tsumiki doesn't want to go?" Lucifer stood up for Tsumiki, whom nodded.

"If it's about your friends, ask them to transfer to Eden. Problem solve."

Kyojuro sat down on the dinning table, "Now, Eden needs two of the parents to be there so Lucifer, you'll be me, Gojo Kyojuro."

"Why?" Lucifer looked at Kyojuro weirdly.

"That's because, first the teachers at the school doesn't know how I look like so you can act as me. Second, we need to parents. Since I can shape shift, I turn into a woman, acting as Mother. And also, since I can't read or write, you'll fulfill that job." Kyojuro explain.

"How troublesome..." Lucifer sweat dropped.

"Alright, let's practice for the interview, then." Lucifer started, leaning back, "Tsumiki, what do you do normally on holidays?"

"Kyojuro always order me to stay at home and watch TV alone in the dark." Tsumiki said, siting up straight. Since Kyojuro has mission, of course Tsumiki has to stay at home.

"Hold up, that made me sound awful."

"Kyojuro, your name would be Yor as my wife, what's your education philosophy?" Lucifer continued.

"Huh?" Kyojuro looked confuse, "Um... Blitzkrieg?"

"...Well, this is hopeless. We'll never pass that interview." Lucifer smiled brightly, standing up, "Let's give up on the school, Kyojuro." 

Lucifer wore his black suit, Tsumiki wore her black dress as Kyojuro, whom now is Yor.

Kyojuro now had a female body, long, straight black hair with short bangs framing her forehead and upturned red eyes. His hair was spilt  into two parts and crosses it over his head, securing it with a headband and forming two thick locks of hair.