(12) Legend - The Score

Chapter twelve

"Friends are a liability and can be exploited. That makes them weaknesses."

Mondayblu3

"Are you sure you left your toy rabbit there?" The blonde hair woman look at the six year old Kyojuro while driving the car.

"Yes." Kyojuro nodded furiously, "Can you drive faster?"

"There's a speed limit, Kyojuro." The blonde hair woman sigh as the two drove at the express way to the lake side, "Beside, what were you doing at the lake anyways?"

"Exploring like Alice." Kyojuro stated as he faced the road.

"Next time you want to explore outside ask for my permission first!" The blonde hair woman shouted, "Do you know how worried I was?!"

"Sorry..." Kyojuro look down in shame.

"I have a take and stash mission?" Kyojuro scoffed, glaring at Yaga.

"With Mei Mei, a grade one shaman." Yaga corrected, messaging his temple, not in the mood for Kyojuro's mood, "What's wrong?"

"I have to have a mission that involves Satoru coming with me." Kyojuro lean towards Yaga's table, "I can't let him out of my sight like the last time."

"He will be fine." Yaga buried his face in his hands, "He doesn't have a mission today so it'll be okay. His not leaving the campus."

"The last time Satoru got injured was on campus."

"Just send one of your devils to look after him." Yaga suggested, leaning back on his chair, "You're lucky I didn't execute The Devil for wandering around campus."

"You can't do that. His not a curse." Kyojuro pointed out.

"Look, I don't care." Yaga said, annoyed, "Just deliver the suitcase safely back to jujutsu high with Mei Mei and you can see Satoru."

Kyojuro glared at Yaga harshly, than walking out of his office and slamming the door.

"I'll kill him later.." Kyojuro muttered under his breath at the tone which on one can here.

"Whose killing who?" Lucifer head pop out.

"Just look out for Satoru until I come back." Kyojuro demanded.

"Handsome as ever, Gojo." Mei Mei chuckled under her breath with her sly smile as she carried her battle axe with her.

"Let's just get this over with." Kyojuro said, walking into the abandon office as Mei Mei followed him.

As Mei Mei and Kyojuro walked around the first floor, Kyojuro gripped tightly on the gun Geto bought for him.

Kyojuro knew someone was watching the two of them but he couldn't identify where or how many there are.

"You do know someone is watching us, right?" Kyojuro turn to Mei Mei, whom was at the a shelf. Afterwards, she pulled out a yellow huge suitcase.

"I know and look what I found." Mei Mei smirk as she hand over the suitcase to Kyojuro.

"We got the suitcase, let's get out of here-" A gun shot cut off Kyojuro.

"There here." Mei Mei ran behind a metal shelf as Kyojuro duck down and use the suitcase as cover.

Four curse users armed with rifles came into the office and begun shooting at Mei Mei and Kyojuro's direction, which they miss.

Kyojuro lean on the ground as the bulletproof suitcase protected him. Kyojuro held onto his gun, ready to fire.

"I'll give you an opening." Kyojuro face Mei Mei.

Kyojuro turned to the side and pointed his gun to the man in front of him and shot, shooting him on the left shoulder.

Cause by that, Mei Mei immediately ran forward and slice  two of the men, leaving one left.

The man eyes widen and ran out to the office.

"I'll catch him. You go out first." Kyojuro stated as he ran towards the man.

The curse user immediately turn to Kyojuro and fired his riffle at Kyojuro. No matter how hard the man tried to shoot Kyojuro, they all miss him.

Trying to shoot Kyojuro at a close rang will definitely miss him.

It was a trick Kyojuro mastered when he was younger.

Kyojuro daringly walked forward the man as he continued shooting, but missing him.

The man reached for his pocket threw out a grenade. Kyojuro face remind emotionless as he kick the grenade to the room next to them, closing the door with his foot and elbowed the man in the chest.

Kyojuro then kicked the man to the door and the grenade exploded, causing the door to hit the man on the head hard.

Exhaling, Kyojuro bend to the man's level and face the man, whom was still alive but the weight of the metal door kept him down.

"Who sent you?" Kyojuro asked.

"Why should I tell you, kid?" The man scoffed, struggling to get the metal door of him.

"Tell him or I'll do it the hard way." Kyojuro threatened, eyes piercing through the man's soul.

"Go fuck yourself." The man laughed.

Kyojuro eyes narrowed, pointing his gun at the man's stomach and shot it.

"Grah!" The man cried out in pain as blood soak his white shirt.

"Tell me and I will consider giving you help." Kyojuro offered as the man hesitated.

"A hacker named robot... I have no idea how he looked like though.." The man cursed under his breath as Kyojuro put a hand on his injured spot and healed it.

"There." Kyojuro stood up and started to walk away.

"There's going to be an ambush outside." The man said, still struggling to get the door out of him.

Kyojuro's eyes widen, teleporting to where Mei Mei was.

"Mei!" Kyojuro pulled Mei Mei from the back of the collar whom was going to walk out of the office.

Gunshots was reapetly shot outside the office. Luckily, Kyojuro had able to pull Mei Mei in the office, causing her to fall on Kyojuro.

Their chest leaned on each other as the gunshot was continuing shot.

"Daring, aren't you?" Mei Mei smirk with her sly face as Kyojuro gave her a 'get real' look and push her off him.

"Rude." Mei Mei scoffed, dusting the imaginary dust on her as Kyojuro stood up, "This is why you have no friends."

"Friends are a liability and can be exploited. That makes them weaknesses." Kyojuro stated as he straighten his jacket.

Mei Mei chuckled at Kyojuro, standing up too. "Teleport me to the shooters. I'll deal with them."

Kyojuro hands rose and a black misty circle appeared and Mei Mei walked into it, leading the shooters to their graveyard.