(20) Cradles - Sub Urban

Chapter twenty

"Frankly, I don't give a damn."

Mondayblu3

"Nice to meet you, Kyojuro." The Devil, Lucifer, face down the little boy whom was covered in blood, "It's not your fault. They attack you first. You were just protecting yourself.

"Was I?" Kyojuro breath was shaky. He looked away, not daring to see the dead bodies lying on the ground.

Newcomers of the orphanage never had it well. Especially when it comes to Kyojuro, it's really bad for the bullies. 

"Yes." Lucifer put a hand on Kyojuro's back, "Remember, it's never your fault. It's theirs's. You're the destroyer of the world, if anything annoys you, get rid of it."

"That's not right...." Kyojuro cover his mouth with his hands, preventing him from gaging, "It's... Not.... I don't like this."

"You shouldn't." Lucifer nodded, sighing, "You have to."

"What's wrong with me?" Kyojuro looked down at his hands. The hands which buried his soon to be brothers, "I-I don't want this power. Go away..."

"Kyojuro..." Lucifer looked down at Kyojuro, "I'm always there for you..."

"Go away." Kyojuro said in a higher tone, eyes widening.

Lucifer pause, standing up straight, "You want to kill somebody?"

"Just myself."

"Kyojuro, the boys are in a better place now." Lucifer chuckled, knowing exactly where they were, "Don't worry."

"Really?" Kyojuro looked at Lucifer  with pleading eyes.

"Yes. Of course." Lucifer smiled, "They're in a place where they will learn to forgive their sins. My domain,

Hell."

"Satoru..." Keguri eyes soften at the sight of her frighten son, "Those people are in... A better place."

Keguri forced a smiled at Satoru as Kyojuro stood one side, not saying anything.

Ever since Satoru's birth, of course there will be many attempt to kill him. Destroy him. But everything was fine after Kyojuro was with him.