(43) Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD

Chapter forty-three

"He loves you even if anything happens

"He loves you even if anything happens. I know that very clearly just by watching a few seconds with you or Satoru."  

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

"What the..." 

Georgia blinked twice, looking around her surroundings to find that she wasn't at home, she wasn't pregnant too.

Georgia never really believe in dreams.

They were never true.

But now they were.

The shapeless white void around Georgia became all clear now. She knew she was in a dream but she didn't know what was happening.

She was standing in a hallway lined with doors at the side. She slowly walked around the place, taking in everything around her. She opened each and every door but saw nothing.

Till the last door.

Georgia held the door handle, hesitating if she should open it.

She never had a lucid dream.

A dream when you actually know it was a dream.

Georgia knows long ago that each and her dreams were suspicious and weird since each appear a orange headed boy and she dream every night.

But she knew that it was true.

She knew it happen before.

But how?

Taking in a deep breath, she turn the door knob, opening the door.

There was the living room. There was an orange headed boy there, whom didn't seem to notice her appearance. 

Georgia's chest tightened with realization. She knew exactly where she was but she was that sure.

Her true son, Kyojuro, was scribbling some drawings on the wall.

She was at her old home.

The one she truly felt happy at when she was with her son.

A sharp pain stabbed Georgia's heart, opening the wounds she was meant not to remember.

She remembered.

About everything, Kyojuro, the adoption, her dreams, but happened afterwards.

Now she remebered.

Kyojuro imprinted on her.

The car crash.

When it happened, of course Kyojuro came and took the fall. Kyojuro and Georgia was sitting in the car, waiting for the traffic light to turn green.