(18) Living hell - Bella Poarch

Chapter eighteen

"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mondayblu3 

Anyone do does anything to Satoru as to be do away for.

Such as the dog, and it's owner.

Kyojuro stood in front of a plump lady, the owner of the dog, whom took a step back seeing a eight-year-old kid holding her hose.

Ever since Kyojuro killed her dog, she's been searching all over him.

Of course Kyojuro as to do something about it.

"What are you doing here?" The lady asked with a husky voice since he was in her house.

Kyojuro didn't answered, instead he held the hose and turned in on. A big blashe of water came out and shot towards the lady.

The impacted threw the lady flying, hitting the wall and falling on the ground hardly.

The lady tried to crawl away, but Kyojuro walked towards her and kicked her hard on the head and the lady rolled towards the wall.

Kyojuro took a nail gun on a table and pressed the trigger, aiming it at the lady's left hand and shot it.

"Ah!" The lady screamed in pain, trying to get out of the situation she was in. 

With no remorse, Kyojuro took the bottle of liquid chemical and inject the hose into it, and pressed the trigger, shooting the chemicals onto the lady as she screamed loudly.

"You know," Kyojuro started speaking, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The yellow substances was mixed along with the colour red as Kyojuro stared at it.

It was horrible.

"Your task is to bend in as a fencing student and get  this instructor at the fencing school to us." Yaga explained to Kyojuro whom sat at the chair in front of him.

"For what?" Kyojuro scoffed.

"The elders didn't inform me but I know he's a curse user and a troublesome one." Yaga said with his arms cross as he lean on his table.

"It's a mission from the elders?" Kyojuro quirked an eyebrow, not liking the idea of it.

"Look, Gojo," Yaga place a hand on his forehead, "I know you loath them but this mission has nothing to do with killing. Just bring him to the elders, alive."