(11) Control - Halsey

Chapter fourteen

"Unless your name is Jesus, I don't think your birthday counts as a holiday."

Mondayblu3

"Georgia." Kyojuro called out as the short curly blonde hair woman pause on her tracts and look at the six year old boy pointing to a pair of shirt and shorts, "I like this. Can you buy it for me?"  

"You like it? Really?" Georgia bended down to Kyojuro level and smiled brightly.

"Yeah." Kyojuro nodded to his adoptive mom.

Georgia's smiled grew wider as she stood up and took a floppy hat from a shelf and place it on Kyojuro, not allowing him to see at all.

"I can't see." Kyojuro whined.

"Just wait, Kyo." Georgia immediately grabbed the shirt and shorts that Kyojuro wanted and place in it her bag, looking around to see if anyone saw her.

"Do you trust me?" Georgia place a  hand on Kyojuro's fragile back.

Despite seeing nothing, Kyojuro could see a smile on her face when she asked that. "Yeah." Kyojuro nodded.

Georgia's warm hands reach her Kyojuro's cold ones and walked towards the exit.

Suddenly, a loud blazing alarm noise buzzed through the clothing store as everyone face the two.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Georgia chuckled at the staff, "My son might have grabbed the hat. I didn't notice."

"It's okay." The staff smiled, believing in Georgia.

Georgia took the hat off Kyojuro, allowing him to see light. 

"Mr. Gojo?"

Kyojuro turned around and saw Tsumiki's teacher, Ms. Yui. 

"Yes?" Kyojuro face her as soon as he waved goodbye to Tsumiki as she ran off to her class.

"Since you're Tsumiki's new caretaker, I'm pretty sure you didn't know that today is a day where parents were stay behind class and observe their kids." Ms. Yui chuckled as Kyojuro look at her weirdly then looking at Tsumiki's class, seeing a bunch of adult behind the class sitting down in chairs.

"Why?" Kyojuro scoffed, "It's stupid. Tsumiki's fine with her class."

"Well, some parents wants to observe how their kids' doing in class," Ms. Yui explained, "This is a time to see how's Tsumiki's doing in class."