(32) Enemy - Imagine dragons

Chapter thirty-two

"No, I will never hurt you

"No, I will never hurt you. Never."

Mondayblu3

→_→💀←_←

Kyojuro sat in the middle of a circle of candles which were lit up in a dark room with a black book in front of him. Lucifer stood at a side, waiting for the right moment to interfere.

"You're not coming?" Kyojuro look at Lucifer as he crossed his legs, putting his hands on his lap and did the praying position.

"You should do this by yourself," Lucifer chuckled a bit, "Beside, someone needs to stay here and take care of you're physical body."

Kyojuro nodded slowly, then close his eyes softly. He slowly started floaty up as the black book did the same. It was currently the first time that Kyojuro had done this so everything has to be perfect before he get stuck in Georgia's dream.

It was currently midnight, thus saying everyone's asleep.

There was darkness at first. Kyojuro couldn't see anything. Just black. Suddenly, a blurry sight came as Kyojuro opened his eyes fully, seeing himself in a house.

Kyojuro's eyes widen when he heard a noise. The noise stopped as Kyojuro walked around the house. The house was kinda shabby but it was clean and neat at the same.

Kyojuro walked forward, going to the living room. Kyojuro slowly walked, ready to strike at any moment. Kyojuro hid behind the door, peeking a bit at the living room.

Just what he saw.

Himself.

But he wasn't him. He was a six year old kid wearing a plain white shirt and shorts, eating ice cream on the couch.

Kyojuro dropped his weapons, walking into the living, not caring if himself saw him. But the six year old Kyojuro didn't see him. Kyojuro was not visible in others dream.

"Kyo, eat finish your ice cream." Kyojuro turned his head and face the kitchen, seeing Georgia walking towards the six year old him.

Georgia was dreaming of him?

If she did, how could she not realize him in the real world?

"Can I have some more?" Young Kyojuro whined, showing his empty bowl of ice cream with pleading eyes.

"No, Kyo." Georgia pinch young Kyojuro in the cheeks, "Their bad for you. That's why we have it every once in a while."

"But just this timmmme?" Young Kyojuro huffed.