(1) Savage- Bahari

Chapter one

"I'm not locked here with you, you're locked in here with me."

Mondayblu3

"Pass the salt."

The 18-year-old Kyojuro asked his mother, whom was sitting in front of him. Satoru looked at the commotion as he sat beside of Kyojuro, with his father in front of him.

"What do you say?" His mother asked, annoyed by Kyojuro's attitude.

Sure, they adopted him for his strength but not his attitude.

"Now."

"No, it's 'please'." His mother corrected him.

"I don't want the salt anymore." Kyojuro went back to eating his food as his mother glared at him.

"Dad, don't you have something to say?" The 16 year old Satoru said, with a mouth full of food.

Both the boys grew up, rather attractive. 

"Yes," Hegari Gojo, cleared his throat as he push his food aside, "Satoru, we're sending you jujutsu high. You're going next week so pack your bag."

"I-I'm going?" Satoru chock on his food for a moment.

"Is there a problem?" Keguri Gojo, looked at her son sternly as she cross her arms.

"No, but only me?" Satoru asked.

"Yes." Hegari nodded, looking at Satoru as if like there were no problem at all.

"I'll go too." Kyojuro said with no emotions at all like always. Kyojuro was suppose to take care of Satoru at all cost. How will he do it if Satoru is not with him at all?  

"No." Hegari stated seriously, "You can't."

"Why?" Kyojuro glared, "I have to go."

"You'll cause a commotion." Hegari glared back at his son, "When I adopted you the elders weren't happy at all. What do you think is next if you're going to jujutsu high?"

"If they are not happy with it I will kill them." Kyojuro said, saying it like it was noting at all, "I did it when I was younger. I can do it again."

It was true.

Kyojuro did kill the elders when he move in the Gojo family for a month.

Kyojuro sat on a couch with his arm cross with Satoru and his parents as they all face the Zenin family and and Kamo family.