(38) Black out days - Phantogram

Chapter thirty-eight

"As long as you are happy, I am

"As long as you are happy, I am."

Mondayblu3

⩒⩑⩒

Geto becomes a criminal...

That was the most shocking news to the brothers. Sure, Geto did seem to be quite....Different the past few days? But being someone anyone least expected....

That was shocking.

And Kyojuro is never amuse.

"Huh?" Satoru's eyes widen. 

Kyojuro stood beside Satoru, emotionlessly. He didn't know how to react. To say that he never was close with Geto but Kyojuro knew the good side of him. Geto was the one that was always the one whom tried to pursued Kyojuro and Satoru about the good in jujutsu but now he was the bad guy.

What made him that way?

"Don't make me repeat myself." Yaga gritted his teeth, as frustrated as Satoru, "Suguru massacred the village he went to, and now he's on the run."

"I heard you." Satoru said, with wide emotionless eyes, almost as if like he saw an alien. Kyojuro eyes lowered, not liking this, "That's why I said 'huh'."

"...There's nothing left in Suguru's home anymore." Yaga continued, almost like he was trying to test Satoru's patience, "But going by the bloodstains and remains...He likely attacked his parents as well."

"There's no fucking way he did...!!!"

"Satoru..." Kyojuro could only cough out those words in the situation. Kyojuro had never saw Satoru in such hystical before.

Losing someone important to you could really make you go mad. In Satoru's case.

Crazy in Kyojuro's.

"I...I don't get why this is happening either." Yaga frown, putting his hand on his head, looking down.

Satoru gritted his teeth in anger, sweating.

Fuck...

"Eh? A high schooler?" Some adults mutter as they saw a teen at the smoking area with them.

"No...." Kyojuro groan, putting the cigarette in his mouth as he shove his hands in his pocket, trying to find his lighter. Smoking was the best way to help Kyojuro like this.

He was suppose to protect Satoru both physically and mentally. Now Satoru is hurt mentally. What should he do? He never occurred to situations like this. Should he kill Geto? Should he torture Geto till he agreed to go back to being good?